Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it strange the UID has not appeared on TXDPS unidentifed or NamUs. Do they suspect they know who it is? Hmm.....

I find it strange the UID has not appeared on TXDPS unidentifed or NamUs. Do they suspect they know who it is? Hmm.....

Heck , the other remains from Big Spring last year aren't even showing any where that I can find

They identified Katelyn Markham quickly. Had to believe they dont know who this person is unless its someone they dont have dna to match with.

O/T... I am reading a book in which an attempt was made to destroy evidence by loading a body with explosives, although it proved unsuccessful. I am surprised I'd never heard of this, and that it isn't more common...

They identified Katelyn Markham quickly. Had to believe they dont know who this person is unless its someone they dont have dna to match with.

There's always the possibility that they know but they haven't released the information yet.

There's always the possibility that they know but they haven't released the information yet.

This is what I worry about. Surely after the negative attention and no prosecution at all after the claims made about child *advertiser censored* ... will they want the general public to know this is Hailey if they are not going to make any arrests?

This is what I worry about. Surely after the negative attention and no prosecution at all after the claims made about child *advertiser censored* ... will they want the general public to know this is Hailey if they are not going to make any arrests?

I don't think they'd hide information for that reason, but the might well delay it while they make sure their case is in order. Especially if they've got a preliminary identification but are still waiting for secondary tests (perhaps to confirm a cause of death or something?)

imo A reasonable turn around time with no teeth x rays would be one to two months. It is almost a month now.

I don't think they'd hide information for that reason, but the might well delay it while they make sure their case is in order. Especially if they've got a preliminary identification but are still waiting for secondary tests (perhaps to confirm a cause of death or something?)

That is exactly what I've been hoping it is.

Maybe LE is still trying to locate their #1 person of interest before they ID the remains. That is what I believe is going on as I mentioned in a previous post. He would have known they were HD remains when the report came out, if he was the one who disposed of her in that location. He may very well went have gone into hiding or left the state knowing it was just a matter of time before LE arrested him. Now LE cannot find him, JMO.

Maybe LE is still trying to locate their #1 person of interest before they ID the remains. That is what I believe is going on as I mentioned in a previous post. He would have known they were HD remains when the report came out, if he was the one who disposed of her in that location. He may very well went have gone into hiding or left the state knowing it was just a matter of time before LE arrested him. Now LE cannot find him, JMO.

To be honest if he had gone into hiding I believe it would have got out by now. There are many people that are posting about this case in various places and some of these live near to where Shawn does and would know if he had gone AWOL.

I know its not official but I also believe that they have I'd the remains and just aren't making it public right now. I know that CL the man who found the remains has been very vocal on a certain blog the past week and the bloggers facebook page andf from what he has said I get the feeling LE know who the remains belong to :(

To be honest if he had gone into hiding I believe it would have got out by now. There are many people that are posting about this case in various places and some of these live near to where Shawn does and would know if he had gone AWOL.

I know its not official but I also believe that they have I'd the remains and just aren't making it public right now. I know that CL the man who found the remains has been very vocal on a certain blog the past week and the bloggers facebook page andf from what he has said I get the feeling LE know who the remains belong to :(

I think so too. BUT obviously they have a valid reason for not releasing the ID yet. Why is what we want to know. MOO. Hopefully this week we will learn why.

I was thinking today ... if this is Hailey, how will the announcement go down? Will we just get up one morning and hear word that a pressor has been called?

The person who found the remains, is supposedly saying there was some sort of evidence found, which will be relevant to the ID. I can't link to the site where he is said to be posting, not allowed here at WS. Think it's really him?

I was thinking today ... if this is Hailey, how will the announcement go down? Will we just get up one morning and hear word that a pressor has been called?

The person who found the remains, is supposedly saying there was some sort of evidence found, which will be relevant to the ID. I can't link to the site where he is said to be posting, not allowed here at WS. Think it's really him?

Knox its definetly him. That person is also posting to the site owners facebook page under his real name. He said he had been threatened since finding the remains. From what he is saying its some sort of clothing I think.

What kind of threats and why?

Why? I guess for finding the remains or speaking out I Imagine though why someone wouldn't want the remains to be found I don't know. Unless they was involved perhaps? He said he had been threatened.

Why? I guess for finding the remains or speaking out I Imagine though why someone wouldn't want the remains to be found I don't know. Unless they was involved perhaps? He said he had been threatened.

That's really bizarre.

imo There is a high probability this is miss Dunn. Curtis Lloyd the discoverer of tne remains is federal LE In his opinion it is70% probability it is miss Dunn. There were many more bones than were first reported and teeth in the skull. The skull and the teeth were small and not like a full grown adult.

Hello,

I just found this thread ... I have been following the "circus" in Arizona and have not been keeping up with other cases -- but I did hear about "remains" being found in Scurry County ...

Anyway ... I have a "gut feeling" this is Hailey :furious:

JMO but I think it's taking a while because LE is "getting their ducks in a row" ... they know who the perps are and maybe are keeping an eye on them ?

Quick Question : Has Billie Jean made any statements lately ? She always "tells" on herself ! MOO !

TIA !

imo There is a high probability this is miss Dunn. Curtis Lloyd the discoverer of tne remains is federal LE In his opinion it is70% probability it is miss Dunn. There were many more bones than were first reported and teeth in the skull. The skull and the teeth were small and not like a full grown adult.

The way there talking there was also an article of clothing or part of one at least that matched something Hailey was meant to be wearing. With all the things that are coming out I don't know why LE cant just confirm one way or another to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne