Decorah Iowa, Bald Eagle Cam-Watch the babies hatch :)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Beli!!! I am facilitating a meeting today and can only check in through tapatalk. But Auntie will be checking in!

Morning Beli!!! I am facilitating a meeting today and can only check in through tapatalk. But Auntie will be checking in!

bbm

She did it! She did it! So proud...

:woohoo:

ot.....i have a sparrow nest in the corner of my patio.....they come every year to lay eggs. This morning i have 3 sparrows going bat **** in the nest.....i have never seen this. Are they fighting over the nest or what?

I stayed up as long as I could last night. She was awful restless and I kinda figured something was going to happen.

ITS SO CUTE!!!!! All white and fuzzy.

What a neat way to wake up this morning. Everyone here is running around wanting to see the new baby.

:woohoo: :woohoo:

I missed the first hatching and want to see the next - but I gotta run to DS's soccer game...

:seeya:

Well I not only missed the hatching but I can't see the baby! I keep thinking I hear it but I sure can't see it... :(

I knew as soon as I stopped watching last night that's when it would happen LOL! Now, hopefully she gets up soon so I can sneak a peak!

Awwwww! I got to see it! It's so hard to believe that little tiny white baby will be as big as its parents someday!

Awwww!!!!!!! I just saw the baby! OMG sooo adorable! Precious baby was trying to hold his little head up. There's also a hole in one of the other eggs and you could see movement! I grabbed a screenshot of our new baby:

babyeagle.jpg

The camera operator is really on the ball. They zoom in as soon as mama stands up. I'm with you all- I want that job!

That is one of the most precious things I have ever seen. sighhhhhhh............

Don't they have to start feeding that little one? Or do they wait like a day or so? I wanna see momma feed it!!!!!!!!

lol, I found something that shuts my bird up. She is just listening to the other birds on here. I may never turn it off.

LOL teh

They are giving us a really good look at the baby now...

I wonder why she's not feeding the baby? He sure looks to be wanting something to eat! Whoever that camera person is- they are doing a great job at zooming in so we get to see the baby up close!

I think the egg on the right was moving, did ya'll see that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper