DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Calliope!

I hate it when that happens. :rolling:

*murphy's law of WS theory*
1. develop careful theory
2. wake up next day and all your hard work is moot.

that being said, your low-life acquaintance of Terri's theory has always worked for me. still does.

I've known people who've been burned quite badly for being too loose with online security and protecting their identity, etc.

Horman slept upstairs, while Spicher stayed downstairs, closest to the door. "I was trying to find a way to protect us if someone should come in, and the only thing I could think of was my fire extinguisher in my car," she says. "So, I slept with my fire extinguisher next to the bed."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

BBM

Doesn't sound like Dede is the psychopath she has been made out to be. lol Where are the knifes, guns, malicious plots? moo

So...while DeeDee was downstairs guarding the house with a fire extinguisher, Terri was upstairs sexting? :innocent:

Gawd, the visual I have after reading that? :laughbig: (I'm still laughing my butt off over here - could you imagine the scene in a movie?)

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20413793,00.html

More from the People interview. Starting to sound a little strange now, IMO.

A longtime friend of Terri's, Spicher stayed with her for 11 days beginning June 28, shortly after Terri's wife Kaine left her. "When Terri's parents had to leave to go back home, they asked if I would stay with her to help keep her safe," she says. "And I said of course I would."

She continues: "I dropped everything I was doing, and I went to see what my friend needed. And that's when I learned she had been served with the divorce papers, there was a restraining order and a story about a murder-for-hire or something. So, it was clear that she was very distraught." ...

...Horman slept upstairs, while Spicher stayed downstairs, closest to the door. "I was trying to find a way to protect us if someone should come in, and the only thing I could think of was my fire extinguisher in my car," she says. "So, I slept with my fire extinguisher next to the bed."

In this article, I for the first time hear a mention of "whoever took Kyron" and of TH grieving and missing Kyron.

I do wonder about the possibility that it wasn't TH, herself, but a dangerous person that was in TH's life, either trying to hurt her, trying to extort money from her, trying to get revenge, or whatever.

Just speculating.

Again, if they were soooooo afraid, why stay there at all? Why not stay at DeDe's? I'm calling bs.

Has it been said why the parents had to leave? I mean both of them having to leave? I don't think I could leave my child, even my grown child, in a crisis like this, but perhaps someone felt it was time for them to go?

Terri said this to the media:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_terri_mo.html

Approached earlier in the day at her home in Northwest Portland, she had denied a report by KPTV 12/Fox TV news that her husband, Kaine Horman, and 18-month-old daughter, Kiara, had moved out.

"Everything's good," she said, giving a thumbs up. "We heard that rumor. It's just a rumor that needs to be squelched. Everything's fine." However, the source said Kyron's father and sister indeed had left.

Terri Horman had said the only change in their household was the arrival of her dad, Larry Moulton, from Roseburg to support her. Her mom, Carol, has been with the family since soon after Kyron's disappearance to help out.

so Terri says her mom had been there but her Dad arriving was the only "change" in the household. So, on or around the 28th Dad arrives and DDS starts staying there as well.

DDS, to PEOPLE, says she stayed there 11 days starting on the 28th which would put her leaving on or around the July 8th. (thursday)

four days later... who is staying with her to "protect" her now?

an affidavit is filed that she violated the restraining order http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0712/24229769.pdf

and four more days pass (8 days now without dds protecting her)

and she is to be in court on friday the 16th at 3pm to have a judge decide for her to move out of the home... they cancel the court date and agree between attys and she is back in Roseburg on Saturday morning the 17th at her parents house
http://www.katu.com/news/98633554.html

My question: if we are to believe DDS... that she was staying to "protect" Terri than who was there guarding her for that other week???

Oh yes... and than we have the KATU article:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100942434.html

DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri Horman, defended Horman in a People magazine interview but there was one glaring contradiction from what sources have told the news media.

The contradiction goes to the heart of what Spicher was doing the morning Kyron Horman vanished. Multiple sources have said Spicher and Terri Horman could not account for about an hour and a half the day Kyron disappeared. And The Oregonian reported Spicher abruptly left a nursery where she was working that morning.

here is another snip I found interesting from this article as well:

A KATU News reporter sent his phone number to Spicher’s cell phone so he could ask her some questions about that morning. She sent a text back asking who he was. When he told her who he was and what he wanted to know, she did not respond.

which makes me also wonder why she gives her story to PEOPLE and not other local media outlets when PEOPLE has been reporting the same information (Terri Horman articles) that the rest have been reporting.

I am left :waitasec: scratching my head.

Good Mornin' back atcha! :)

Nope, not at all.

Just that in that previous post, you "quoted" Terri as saying it. It's a Tony quote, technically. He did indeed say "we" in the quote, and in context, Tony was certainly speaking for all four parents, including Terri.

So, I was thinking you must have meant exactly what you've just said this quoted post - that Tony spoke those words, but he spoke for all 4.

I just figured you typo'ed "Teri" when you meant to "Tony" while quoting... but I see what you're saying now...

And that's all. :) Nothing else. At the moment. :coffeecup: anyone?

Well, he wasn't speaking for Terri long after that. I think he was really speaking for just the other three at that point, but it wasn't time yet for the separation of interests.

Terri said this to the media:

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_hormans_stepmom_terri_mo.html

so Terri says her mom had been there but her Dad arriving was the only "change" in the household. So, on or around the 28th Dad arrives and DDS starts staying there as well.

DDS, to PEOPLE, says she stayed there 11 days starting on the 28th which would put her leaving on or around the July 8th. (thursday)

four days later... who is staying with her to "protect" her now?

an affidavit is filed that she violated the restraining order http://www.kptv.com/download/2010/0712/24229769.pdf

and four more days pass (8 days now without dds protecting her)

and she is to be in court on friday the 16th at 3pm to have a judge decide for her to move out of the home... they cancel the court date and agree between attys and she is back in Roseburg on Saturday morning the 17th at her parents house
http://www.katu.com/news/98633554.html

My question: if we are to believe DDS... that she was staying to "protect" Terri than who was there guarding her for that other week???

Oh yes... and than we have the KATU article:
http://www.katu.com/news/local/100942434.html

here is another snip I found interesting from this article as well:

which makes me also wonder why she gives her story to PEOPLE and not other local media outlets when PEOPLE has been reporting the same information (Terri Horman articles) that the rest have been reporting.

I am left :waitasec: scratching my head.

The answer is simple: DeDe was paid for her People exclusive.

Mind you I have not read the article , did DeDe talk about Kyron at all?? Talk about finding the person who is responsible?? Anything?? Did she even mention if she feels bad for what K and D are going through?? Did she send them any well wishes?? If not why??

Seems there are 3 or 4 different versions of just about every detail - makes me wonder if it's the media, or if different versions are being given to different people, perhaps intentional.

Makes me very aware that there is NO obligation on the part of anyone to be truthful in the media. Terri, Dede and all involved can say anything they want to we, the people. Wonder if the different versions are intentional. moo mho

Apologies, I posted this post to the wrong thread. So, I'm just pointing to it, because it belonged here - but now it's been quoted over there. :crazy: Forgive me please - I don't know where I am half the time. Just try to think of me as quaint with a touch of senile.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5530748&postcount=295"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Spicher was gone 3+ hours on day Kyron vanished[/ame]

still doesn't answer the question...

If her purpose is to defend her friend why not give the same "statement" to other news sources that contact her.

If she just did it for the money than I have further questions about her story.

moo

I bet you're right. And I hope Kaine and Desiree were paid large sums also, they deserve it. Wishing mom and dad the best. :blowkiss:

That was my initial thought in the first weeks after Kyron went missing when it became clear that LE was beginning to focus on Terri. I was still very much in giving Terri benefit of the doubt mode. I thought perhaps she wasn't directly responsible but that somehow her activities or associations had somehow put him in jeopardy.

Now - with all this smoke, I can't help but believe there is a big ole fire somewhere as pertains to Terri.

I can't help but wonder if there are mirrors to go with that smoke. ;)

I also wanted to add that I am scratching my head not only on WHY she will only give her story to PEOPLE but also her reason for staying there to protect Terri... when there was eight days where between when DDS left and when Terri went to Roseburg.

Was there a change of the guard or something?

I just am not buying this "protection" story one bit.

moo

Thank you! That's really my point. Up until then and the PC when Tony spoke NONE of them said anything which is why I can't comprehend why TH being singled out as not saying anything is being used against her. :waitasec:

We really need to do more gandering while we're goosing.

I can't help but wonder if there are mirrors to go with that smoke. ;)

You know me, my fine friend, if there are I will be the first to shout it from the fencetop, lol

still doesn't answer the question...

If her purpose is to defend her friend why not give the same "statement" to other news sources that contact her.

If she just did it for the money than I have further questions about her story.

moo

I don't see a defense as much as I see excuses. I have more questions than I can possibly post regarding Dede Spicher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf