Dede defends Terri - People Magazine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

I've wondered that for a long time now; if Terri didn't put Kyron at risk by bringing someone into their lives.

That is what I think happened, unintentionally, of course. IMO, MOO and all that jazz. :)

bbm

I've wondered that for a long time now; if Terri didn't put Kyron at risk by bringing someone into their lives.

That was my initial thought in the first weeks after Kyron went missing when it became clear that LE was beginning to focus on Terri. I was still very much in giving Terri benefit of the doubt mode. I thought perhaps she wasn't directly responsible but that somehow her activities or associations had somehow put him in jeopardy.

Now - with all this smoke, I can't help but believe there is a big ole fire somewhere as pertains to Terri.

"When Terri's parents had to leave to go back home, they asked if I would stay with her to help keep her safe,"

Ah well. There go some more theories down the drain.

That was my initial thought in the first weeks after Kyron went missing when it became clear that LE was beginning to focus on Terri. I was still very much in giving Terri benefit of the doubt mode. I thought perhaps she wasn't directly responsible but that somehow her activities or associations had somehow put him in jeopardy.

Now - with all this smoke, I can't help but believe there is a big ole fire somewhere as pertains to Terri.

I see the smoke starting to clear.

Tomato, tomahto lol

:)

I can think of a million things right off the bat that have nothing to do with the disappearance of Kyron and therefore doesn't belong in the ears of anyone eavesdropping.

lo, my life must be way less interesting than most I guess. I for one, couldn't give a rat's behind if LE wants to listen to me and my friend talk about our menstrual cramps, complain about our spouses (or soon to be ex-spouse in Terri's case) etc, etc. LE would probably need energy drinks to stay awake after hearing all the minutia that is my world.

{{{{Calliope}}}}} :)

That is what I think happened, unintentionally, of course. IMO, MOO and all that jazz. :)

My gut feeling about her personality, and how much time she apparently spends online combined with not being too smart about security... I can't shake the feeling that there may have been a Very Bad someone who got close to Terri.

On Day 7, Terri said she missed Kyron, she loved Kyron, and she wanted and needed him home.

Kyron – we miss you. We love you. We want and need you home.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Thank you! That's really my point. Up until then and the PC when Tony spoke NONE of them said anything which is why I can't comprehend why TH being singled out as not saying anything is being used against her. :waitasec:

lo, my life must be way less interesting than most I guess. I for one, couldn't give a rat's behind if LE wants to listen to me and my friend talk about our menstrual cramps, complain about our spouses (or soon to be ex-spouse in Terri's case) etc, etc. LE would probably need energy drinks to stay awake after hearing all the minutia that is my world.

Well, it had to be apparent to DeDe if not Terri that she was going to be in the midst of a VERY nasty divorce. And the RO specifically speaks of information LE gave to Kaine. I can understand them not wanting certain subjects discussed getting back to Kaine. And I'm not talking about Kyron.

Frankly, I don't blame her.

But LE is using information in a potential criminal investigation to turn over to Kaine to use in a family matter. I think any and all conversations I had about him, baby K, finances, or ANYTHING having to do with them would be done out of earshot of bugs and LE. She can't say anything to anyone at this point and not have it used against her whethe it saying the sky is blue, I miss Kyron/Baby K, etc.

bbm

Okay, let's assume that she did. She would obviously have some kind of idea who this person might be. And lets assume that she told DeDe who Evil Man is. Why is neither one talking about Evil Man to LE? Why would LE still be focusing so much on these two? And why would Evil Man do this at school instead of somewhere less risky?

I'm willing to get up on the fence if I can make this theory plausible in my mind.

I wonder too if the parents asked DeDe to help keep Terri safe from herself as well.

Has it been said why the parents had to leave? I mean both of them having to leave? I don't think I could leave my child, even my grown child, in a crisis like this, but perhaps someone felt it was time for them to go?

Okay, let's assume that she did. She would obviously have some kind of idea who this person might be. And lets assume that she told DeDe who Evil Man is. Why is neither one talking about Evil Man to LE? Why would LE still be focusing so much on these two? And why would Evil Man do this at school instead of somewhere less risky?

I'm willing to get up on the fence if I can make this theory plausible in my mind.

She may not know what she knows. Her facebook was wide open to anyone and everyone, and from what I saw of her posts, she wasn't careful about talking about her kids. Their pictures were public too. I just can't fathom doing something like that in this day and age. As far as someone she may have "met" online (or even in person), I've posted a few times about how I feel about this.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5510321&postcount=462"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - POLL ADDED Connect The Dots-Working theories thread #2[/ame]

Bringing this to the theory thread (hope you don't mind, Kat )

Kat010 said:
And, remember Kyron's friend who said he saw Kyron after TH left, and was, IMHO, kinda blown off? Isn't he the one that said he saw "the white truck"? At the time, I thought that phrasing was very strange.

He didn't say he saw "Mrs. Horman's truck," "Kyron's mom's truck", "kyron's truck", etc. Nope. He said he saw "THE white truck." Did he see or unconsciously notice something that was different or weird but couldn't quite articulate it (AKA put his finger on it in a kid kind of way, not expressing self well tonight, arrrgh).

The longer this goes on, the more pieces are mounting up that to me indicate a pedophile.

And, truthfully, I don't see TH, DD, or her cadre of friends really capable of planning and staging an almost "to the minute" Mission Impossible/James Bond plot. As I'd theorized before, I could see one scenario where TH accidentally hits Kyron with the truck when he runs back out as she's gunning it, he's killed, she's been drinking, and panics. Slim chance, but that's one scenario. Then calls DD to help. But is a cop's daughter dumb enough to then start helping with toting and burying a kid's body? I doubt it.

Respectfully snipped / bbm

I agree.

Calliope said:
I've wondered for some time now if Terri put Kyron at risk by her actions or acquaintances... and perhaps she doesn't know what she knows.

Given her obvious lack of judgement (or at the very least, the inability to determine what is socially appropriate behavior) or her strange response to high levels of stress as we've seen recently, I do have to consider that she did something very stupid and risky and may have unintentionally brought a Very Bad Person into her and the children's lives. It may not be that this person ever met Kyron before, I don't know.

IMO, she is a perfect target for a pedophile. SAHM with small kids, alone (and apparently lonely) in a rural setting, teacher, gullible and naive as hell when it comes to protecting their privacy and security, seems to have a bad habit of telling intimate details about herself (and her kids?) to total strangers, very needy and in need of contact and affirmation.

And contrary to what most people seem to think of her here, to me she comes off as a very submissive person who pretty much does what she's told and seeks to please everybody. To what degree, I don't know, but I have my suspicions. She certainly doesn't strike me as ice-water-in-the-veins, 'mastermind', take-control type at all.

We know by now that Terri is very prolific on the internet. Who knows who she may have had contact with, someone with less than honorable intentions? I can't put this theory behind me --- that Terri allowed someone to get close to her who had something in mind besides a simple online friendship, and through Terri, Kyron was targeted.

Ah well. There go some more theories down the drain.

LOL Calliope!

I hate it when that happens. :rolling:

*murphy's law of WS theory*
1. develop careful theory
2. wake up next day and all your hard work is moot.

that being said, your low-life acquaintance of Terri's theory has always worked for me. still does.

So...while DeeDee was downstairs guarding the house with a fire extinguisher, Terri was upstairs sexting? :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf