Dede defends Terri - People Magazine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this goes here. But the timeline for TH and DS gets harder and harder to believe. I just read this link where someone confirms seeing TH at FM between 9:30 - 10. When exactly does everyone think TH had time to take Kyron? I just don't understand how she could have pulled it off. Here is the link

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013828-504083.html

Dede is only cooperative if she is telling the truth. If she is lying, then she is being uncooperative IMO.

She hasn't been granted immunity that we have heard and that tells me a whole lot more. I personally don't believe a word out of her mouth after she and the rest of them bought bat phones in an attempt to conceal their discussions from Law Enforcement.

The truth will prevail. I'm so confident that LE knows and is working to prove it. The flier with Dede's picture on it tells me that there is much much more.

This is a crying shame. Cold and calculated. Not a word about how horrible it is that Kyron is missing. She should have skipped the interview she didn't do herself or Terri any favors. Reminds me of the Cindy Anthony People Magazine article.

It is all about Dede and her good friend Terri...... who she isn't talking to. I see them not talking because their attorneys have ordered them to stop the damage they have done to one another. Each lawyer will now try to get the best deal for their client if charges are filed. I personally feel the clock is ticking.

BBM With all due respect IMO LE and the bio Parents have forced these 2 women to defend themselves. Most of the PC's were about these 2 woman and very very little about Kyron. Most of the stories in the Press are about these 2 women and the divorce, once again very little about Kryon.

Once again I pray that LE has a-lot more evidence then what we are seeing against these 2 women because if they don't then I fear that justice for Kryon will never happen. All IMO.

Just wondering if that is the interivew in its entirety?
IF so, I'm inclined to believe she was sending TMH a message...JMHO

BBM With all due respect IMO LE and the bio Parents have forced these 2 women to defend themselves. Most of the PC's were about these 2 woman and very very little about Kyron. Most of the stories in the Press are about these 2 women and the divorce, once again very little about Kryon.

Once again I pray that LE has a-lot more evidence then what we are seeing against these 2 women because if they don't then I fear that justice for Kryon will never happen. All IMO.

LE is indicating to the public that these 2 know something about Kyron or are responsible for his disappearance. Therefore, it stands to reason that the press is going to report about them. If LE indicates to the public that someone else is responsible, then the reporting on the nefarious 2 will stop.

The irony is I haven't seen Terri Horman speaking out supporting the terrible injustices of what has been printed about Dede. Interesting and very IMPORTANT... Why isn't Terri screaming from the rooftop about how terrible she feels that Dede is getting dragged into a horrible situation just because they are friends. Not wise decisions made by either woman in any part of this case from the earliest days. MOO

I find it quite disturbing that on Dede's twitter she only mentions her BFF's stepson's disappearance ONCE and with no emotion, then continues on her gardening twitter. Like Terri's Facebook...no emotion, no call to action, no sharing of personal pain for this missing 7 year old boy who SURELY must feel scared at the very least. The total lack of passion is UNBELIEVABLE!! This is a small child that she knew & nothing...anybody have that link??

just went to the link BeanE provided...Wow, just, Wow is all I'm saying...

BBM. And a cooperative one too...

yeah...that too. I meant to say that, BeanE - thanks!

so we have dd and kyron's classmates grandma.

now if LE would just release terri's interviews...(yeah right)

and while i'm wishing i'ld like to hear from kyron's teacher and kyron's substitute/volunteer for the science fair walk-around.....

The irony is I haven't seen Terri Horman speaking out supporting the terrible injustices of what has been printed about Dede. Interesting and very IMPORTANT... Why isn't Terri screaming from the rooftop about how terrible she feels that Dede is getting dragged into a horrible situation just because they are friends. Not wise decisions made by either woman in any part of this case from the earliest days. MOO

OMG -- If TH did defend DS then everyone would be saying that she defends her friend but does nothing to help KH. I don't think TH can do anything right according to most people and I think her wisest choice (from a legal standpoint) is to not say anything to anyone unless it is her lawyer. I know this is terrible knews for Kyron if she is guilty but from her standpoint, she is smartest to keep her mouth shut as anything she says will be twisted and turned. JMO

Thanks for the link to Dede's twitter!! The ONLY thing she mentions regarding Kyron's disappearance is this '@Rosemont_Farm This is my friend's child. I know him. It's so so scary!' on June 6th....2 days after he disappeared. The rest of her twitter is complete light & fun. Kinda strange if this is your frined's child. You know, the friend who's house you moved into after her husband left?? The friend who was found to have a MFH plot against that husband which is why he left?? This woman does not appear to care that Terri's son has just disappeared off the face of the earth. Anybody care to explain why? http://twitter.com/Dedejustdede

Not sure if this goes here. But the timeline for TH and DS gets harder and harder to believe. I just read this link where someone confirms seeing TH at FM between 9:30 - 10. When exactly does everyone think TH had time to take Kyron? I just don't understand how she could have pulled it off. Here is the link

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013828-504083.html

There is a thread for this article. It is closed but you can still read it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5519686#post5519686"]KOIN 08.13.2010; interview with gj witness who met Terri the day Kyron disappeared - Page 19 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

just went to the link BeanE provided...Wow, just, Wow is all I'm saying...

Exactly and if you put it all together it doesn't look good. Just an offhand comment about Kyron, about as much attention she would give if she broke her nail or something.

And I suspect you won't..JMHO

I find it quite disturbing that on Dede's twitter she only mentions her BFF's stepson's disappearance ONCE and with no emotion, then continues on her gardening twitter. Like Terri's Facebook...no emotion, no call to action, no sharing of personal pain for this missing 7 year old boy who SURELY must feel scared at the very least. The total lack of passion is UNBELIEVABLE!! This is a small child that she knew & nothing...anybody have that link??

If Kaine Horman was telling the entire company to not speak to media, it is only logical to assume that he told his wife to make sure none of her friends would be talking to the media either. Why would he control only one part of the investigation, especially in light of the fact that he had the two largest news sources kicked out of pressers because they weren't team players? I'm truly puzzled why anyone would be shocked to not see much on a friend of Terri's twitter.

I think Terri has been effectively muzzled by her lawyer, who I believe is known not to try his cases...at least overtly...in the media. That may change down the road. It may be as simple as him saying I'll take your case but you muzzle it up or I'm out of here and we'll work out the cost which could be as much as $350,000. He is reputedly good at his job. If Terri doesn't know what happened they just like others could be waiting to see what comes up. If Terri doesn't know, he most likely has his own investigators working.
As to the interview, my copies of People have been pretty skinny Inot clear if this was just an online piece) lately. Certainly questions were asked that aren't reported.....she may have expressed all sorts of concern...that's not the story or the perspective of this piece. I'm very amazed overall about the rush to judgements....me, I'm just interested in the facts and the twists and turns.

BBM. Do you mean a LE PC? Or Kaine/Desiree PC? I don't remember Dede being mentioned at a LE PC.

I agree there is tragically little about Kyron any more. He's been all but forgotten in all the sensationalism. I wish a good investigative journalist would start writing about this case.

What would anyone have her say that wouldn't be torn apart? I have no idea whether Terri spoke to DeDe personally with her regrets for her getting dragged into a horrible situation. I just don't see how her doing it publicly would do any good for either of them.

I will be honest to say I cannot believe that DeDe went this route. Doesn't People typically pay for it's exclusive interviews like this? As I recall, the Anthony's raked in a pretty penny.

Respectfully, Law Enforcement has focused their case on these two women. And every action that we know about like bat phones under false names, sexting, MFH allegation, giving up your baby rather than be subjected to taking the stand under oath, allowing M. Cook to photograph the secret RO, asking Cook to google the address where Kaine was living.....asking Cook to lie to your attorney........ Dede wanting immunity. Self serving actions have caused these women to have to defend themselves.

At any time Terri had the absolute right to ask the news to do an interview to refute anything the Bio Parents stated. It was clearly stated that when Kaine and Desiree spoke about the possibility that Dede was doing things not in the best interests of Kyron, that it came from Law Enforcement.

While thousands of volunteer searchers were out looking for Kyron, they left their families, the comfort of their home and their routines and enjoyment and hobbies. They left behind children in many cases and they could have been hurt in one of these searches thereby losing their ability to work and get a paycheck at their real job. They worked in the heat and in the rain. And I'm sure felt saddened and anxious that they did not find Kyron.

Terri repayed them for looking for the step son she was supposed to love and care for, not by cooking a bunch of food to deliver to the search site so that they had a nice meal, or delivering water. Not by shaking their hands and thanking them for their gruesome hard work and determination to find her step child. NO, she thanked them but sitting in the house having an online sexual relationship with a former HS friend of her husband, sending graphic pictures of herself and talking sex in texts. Because of course Terri needed her ego stroked.

It goes beyond what any reasonable right thinking individual would do in a situation like this. And IMO the focus on these 2 women and the need to defend themselves is based on what they did, and not what the bio parents stated.

SNIPPED
She hasn't been granted immunity that we have heard and that tells me a whole lot more. I personally don't believe a word out of her mouth after she and the rest of them bought bat phones in an attempt to conceal their discussions from Law Enforcement.

Does anyone have a source to cite to that says DeDe hasn't been granted immunity? Or any source that says she has even sought immunity? How about a source supporting that the cell phones were purchased in an attempt to conceal discussions from LE?

We don't know if she was even asked any questions.

Someone's theory on another thread made sense; that she was simply shown and requested to confirm her statement to police.

When she was walking out of the GJ, in the video, someone said that DeDe was no longer talking to Terri.

IMO, I think DeDe was sworn in before the GJ but not asked questions so her testimony would not be completed. With DeDe still under oath and in the "middle" of testifying, she cannot talk to Terri.

IMO, it was not about DeDe but about isolating Terri and leaving Terri without any support from anyone including her best friend.

SNIPPED
every action that we know about like bat phones under false names, sexting, MFH allegation, giving up your baby rather than be subjected to taking the stand under oath, allowing M. Cook to photograph the secret RO, asking Cook to google the address where Kaine was living.....asking Cook to lie to your attorney........ Dede wanting immunity. Self serving actions have caused these women to have to defend themselves.

Does anyone have any sources for the above mentioned facts beyond Kaine's various motions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo