Defense at crime scene jan. 30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Info on that tracking label::: It was sent on January 7th.

Label/Receipt Number: 7007 2680 0003 0421 4116
Detailed Results:

* Delivered, January 13, 2009, 2:47 pm, WINTER PARK, FL 32792
* Arrival at Unit, January 08, 2009, 8:31 am, WINTER PARK, FL 32792
* Acceptance, January 07, 2009, 4:33 pm, KISSIMMEE, FL 34744

You are correct. And, don't forget that JB and Team did their impromptu site visit en mass before it was released. Of course they weren't allowed access then as appropriate, but it made for juicy Geraldo snips then, didn't it?

I wonder if GR is there with them today? Getting his "exclusive"! I also have always wondered if he has a production assistant remind him when it's time to call KC a "lying beotch" so he can say that he's fair and balanced.

Ok, Spangle, I'm gonna have to go back and re-read the whole thread. I must have missed something, 'cause I know nothing 'bout no bullet!

ETA: Ok, I've gone back and re-read the whole thread, and don't see mention of a tracking label or a bullet. Now I'm really corn-fused!

Was there a bullet in the trash bag or just around in the area? First I've heard of a bullet.

Info on that tracking label::: It was sent on January 7th.

Label/Receipt Number: 7007 2680 0003 0421 4116
Detailed Results:

Bullet Delivered, January 13, 2009, 2:47 pm, WINTER PARK, FL 32792
Bullet Arrival at Unit, January 08, 2009, 8:31 am, WINTER PARK, FL 32792
Bullet Acceptance, January 07, 2009, 4:33 pm, KISSIMMEE, FL 34744
oh I see that is the reference in the docs for the delivery to the property owner that were request to go on the property.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1737&stc=1&d=1233420218

Ohhh.. they will prolly *find* something... as in SNEAKING SOMETHING IN THE LOT. like he did the bracelet into jail ..like a beer can with prints or something. :eek:

We have to remember also that JB has access to KC who was there originally and could tell them what is there that maybe LE missed.

I wonder if GR is there with them today? Getting his "exclusive"! I also have always wondered if he has a production assistant remind him when it's time to call KC a "lying beotch" so he can say that he's fair and balanced.

I would expect that he is. Don't forget he has an exclusive with CA tonight, so it isn't a big leap to believe he is in the vicinity.

Wonder what the asst. job pays? My Dr. did recommend a career change this week. I wasn't very happy about that until now. You've given me hope. I'd take the job.

I would expect that he is. Don't forget he has an exclusive with CA tonight, so it isn't a big leap to believe he is in the vicinity.

Wonder what the asst. job pays? My Dr. did recommend a career change this week. I wasn't very happy about that until now. You've given me hope. I'd take the job.

O/T but thanks, Spud. Didn't know I'd need to watch GR. Now I know I do.

Why doesn't JB just check out the WS photo thread. We have done it all for him.
There are a range of stuffed toys, a book several photographs, 2 or three back packs, 4 or 5 very very tiny human skulls, a stroller, blankets a tartan thing, a teddy bear, and my favourite, a perfectly formed but small kitten.

And what's the magic word?

say it together now "PAREIDOLIA" !!!!! (smart arse)

:confused: I didn't hear about a bullet either. Where did that come from? (It wouldn't surprise me if they found casings in there tho. I can see someone shooting at snakes or critters.)

Not a bullet, as in gun bullet!

That was a copy of the USPS delivery of mail from JB to the owner of the property. It had one of these dots (bullets) , and when I copyed it to paste over it, the picture didn't show, but the word did. Sorry folks!

ETA: I went back and removed the word "bullet" and replaced them with real ones "*". So very, very sorry for confusing everyone.

In the docs released some time ago, the forensic reports shows a chart with the chemicals that are the same or different between human and animals. The chemicals with pig are the same on that chart. Now, Carbon tetrachloride is said to be a human marker and they didn't have that on that chart. I've spent a lot of time trying to research it but haven't been able to find out if carbon tet is present with pig decomp. I do know that swine seems to be the closest to human and they use their arteries for replacement. Carbon tet can come from other sources too.

Respectfully ...smoked ham (the sandwich type) does not rot like pork.

It is full of salt/and been smoked. Its nothing like decomposing pig.

That was a copy of the USPS delivery of mail from JB to the owner of the property. It had one of these dots (bullets) , and when I copyed it to paste over it, the picture didn't show, but the word did. Sorry folks!

Thanks, Spangle. JBean already enlightened us. I started the bullet question. Just want to say -- it's a sleuthing place, and the word "bullet" waves a red flag!

Hahahahaha~ Too funny!! Well...that would have been a great one for the rumor mill, eh?!

BOMBSHELL: WS posted the word BULLET!

O/T but thanks, Spud. Didn't know I'd need to watch GR. Now I know I do.
OMG are you guys serious??? CA is really going back on media shows again? She has lost her last marble!:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused: I wonder (if she shows up) if Brad will be there with her. For her sake, I hope so.

OMG are you guys serious??? CA is really going back on media shows again? She has lost her last marble!:confused::eek::confused::eek::confused: I wonder (if she shows up) if Brad will be there with her. For her sake, I hope so.

Apparently so, Bee. See THIS thread

Back to the crime scene issue...

I've been furious with this issue since it first became one. Who the heck does JB think he is? I mean, really?

In ordinary circumstances which these, admittedly, are not, the crime scene would have long since been investigated. LE does not halt an investigation to wait for a defense attorney to show up and "help" with the crime scene. Ordinarily, there's not someone already in custody. LE does the job they're required to do. The defense gets everything. But they are never entitled to "help" or "oversee" to make sure LE doesn't do something wrong.

This whole thing flies in my face. I hate the insinuations that LE is incompetent. I believe quite the opposite. They ARE doing their job; they are NOT in front of cameras or making cameo appearances on LKL or the Today Show or GR or anyplace else. Neither, btw, is the prosecution. The only ones acting in an unprofessional manner is the defense. Whining. Demanding things they're not entitled to to make themselves look like the victim.

And I say to the defense -- just as a reminder -- it IS all about justice for Caylee. Hmmm, don't think I've heard that in a while.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beaverton
Back