Defense document - KC swears she didn't report.......

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC said that she and the "nanny" were in frequent phone contact. She said ZG "changes her number frequently." When that didn't wash with LE, she said it was on the missing Blackberry.

She could not, however, explain why none of her calls, texts or emails were to or from the "nanny."
What a strange situatioln huh Brini? No record of contact with the nanny, no phone number for her, grandparent's have never met her, or talked to her, or seen a picture of her, or have evidence that she ever EVER existed...Why it just boggles the mind, doesn't it???

NOT.

Guilty as sin - KC.

There is nothing else available to convince a jury of any ANY alternative.

MOOOOOOOO.

Right but not from KC mouth to LE. To me it is hearsay - CA heard it from KC or so she says. Also the script - did KC tell LE about the script herself? Nope.

The only thing she has sworn to is that she left Caylee at the steps of the sawgrass apartments where she believed ZG lived - she even says that ZG has only lived there for 3 months. During her interview she goes back and forth between leaving her physically in ZG's hands and JUST leaving her on the steps. So I can see JB saying KC left Caylee on the steps of an apartment she believed belonged to ZG.

I think we have to weed out the other stories we heard about what KC is saying to other people and what she has actually said in writing, on camera in recordings.

Agreed, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't KC tell LE that she hadn't seen Caylee since the 9th? They later determined she was alive and well, with CA, on the 15th? Why did KC pick the 9th? She doesn't even know when she "lost" Caylee. Red flag for the jury.

BBM
Sorry if this has already been addressed, I am behind in the thread.
I have always had a problem with this "Ugly Coping" in Casey's case. Everything I have been able to find regarding this term is that a person "acts out" in a manner differnt to their normal or accepted behavior in response to a trajic event. The problem I see with this defense is that I do not see KC acting any different after Caylee was "kidnapped" than before. Am I wrong in my thinking? She was lying, stealing, sleeping around, partying, etc. before hand, so this "ugly coping" just does not wash in my book. The behavior was no different than it was before except for the fact she no longer needed to care for a little one. :furious:

JMO,
Khaki

Yep! No behavioral change, at all!

And, "ugly coping" isn't a psych term. It's a term made up by lawyers.

Agreed, and someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't KC tell LE that she hadn't seen Caylee since the 9th? They later determined she was alive and well, with CA, on the 15th? Why did KC pick the 9th? She doesn't even know when she "lost" Caylee. Red flag for the jury.

Yeppers, all of the A's wrote on their sworn affidavits that June 9, 08 date.

The problem with the stated "so called facts" is that there is no Zanny the Nanny. If the Defense pushes forward with that revelation as their basis of facts to support a dismissal, then the State voids it with the reasoning that Casey didn't drop Caylee off with a nanny because it would imply that she actually had a job that she was at, which during the interrogation at Universal it was confirmed by Casey that she really didn't work there. FACT

Casey is so very guilty of this crime, BUT... I shake my head in disbelief at the incompetence of her defense. Who in their right mind would use her sworn affidavit that she dropped her little girl off with a nanny, one that doesn't exist!:loser:

Bakersmom, let me sit here next to you and scratch my head too. There has to be some reason for the defense to put this forward. Perhaps it's to counter what she reveiled while she was out on bond that Caylee was taken by the Nanny and her sister while they were at the park. Maybe they want that off the record.
I'm in agreement, everything the defense is doing up to this moment appears dumb. Time will tell, I guess.

"...several houses asway from Casey's home..." BLEH....How obvious is it that this woman dumped her child??? Flung her in a garbage bag from the curbside? Beatch. Hope she rots in helz.

MOO

Hope her dipchitz parents are soon brought to their own reality when she is condemned to either LWOP or the DP.

Then, she'll be a helz belle!

There is no evidence, whatever, of human trafficking. That would have required some kind of electronic communication between the traffickers and KC. LE examined every single text message, tracked back every single phone call, and confiscated all email devices. Nothing like that was found.

There is. however, a ton of evidence pointing to a murder, by KC, on the 16th, between about noon and early evening.

if casey were to sell or give away caylee it would be simple minded. just like hey -- want to buy my snot nose? maybe the wording human trafficking was too sophisticated to casey. more like cash for my kid- just take her and pay up. requires no international plan- just how do i get money and not give kid to mom cindy. casey would follow the kiss theory - keep it simple stupid type of mindset. i used human traffic cause thats the real word for selling a human.

I would like to see some paperwork that swears to the actual material facts of the case, not the material facts of what Casey told LE. The material facts of the case concern where she dropped Caylee, with whom and when in my mind....in other words what were the events surrounding the death and then disappearance of the child. Casey will not be able to continue with the Nanny story once this makes it to trial because there was no nanny and she was not employed therefore requiring a nanny.

Once that is off the table, they will have a much harder time with the SODDI defense unless they choose a family member.

The defense is getting closer to a plea offer in my mind-not that Casey would take one. I suspect that she has absolutely no belief that she could actually spend the rest of her life behind bars for what she did to her daughter-her feet have never been held to the fire before, why would she think they would be now?

KC - I dropped my child off at the Nanny's between 9 and 1 (Nanny sitting patiently on steps waiting from the princess and Caylee to show up and not draw attention to herself because she was about to kidnap the child.) Okay, yes I can see that happening.

KC has a Blackjack that she lost with Nanny's phone numbers in it. No problem then KC should be able to produce a bill for said Blackjack, right, right. I mean they just don't give those phones for free, right?

KC said she returns to pick up Caylee at 5pm like any normal day. (Pisssss, all the A's say "like a normal day") But wait. The cell phone that was not lost and was working perfectly well is pinging not far from TonE's apartment at that time. And now, if JT's statement is correct and he has some type of proof that he saw KC with Caylee at 4pm at the Walmart's a few miles from TonE's apartment....busted.

Most of us here have been following since day 32 and with all the "Bombshells" released to date it's just not that hard to figure out what really happened on the 16th.

KC, the truth is so much easier to remember. Obviously truth is not an option.

I think the reason for the added info to the motion to dismiss charges I & II is that the SA responded to the original motion that it was legally flawed and should not even be considered for that reason.

In this clip http://www.clickorlando.com/video/21210525/index.html, it says the motion to dismiss can only be considered in very limited circumstances and it fails to include sworn statements by the defendant which is required. "Must swear to any or all material facts" that would prove her innocence and the state would have to agree to those facts. As to circumstantial evidence, the state says they have to wait until it is presented to a jury to decide to dismiss, as reported by clickorlando.
I think the added sworn statements by kc to the motion is an attempt to satisfy the requirements to dismiss as outlined in the clip.

So I'm understanding by this, that KC is only willing to swear to this original statement. She still doesn't want to disclose anything else although zanny nanny doesn't exist. I'm just a layperson here but I'm seeing this dream team as lacking any legal skills. I couldn't imagine these charges dropped from this. KC really needs to own what she did.. or at the least those representing her must at least come off as competant... don't they?

October 16, 9:30am...next Friday!!

We'll see what the judge has to say about all this!

PS, entomology reports coming our way as well, they were to be released to Baez today. Maybe by Monday we'll see them???

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4258018&postcount=2509"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Media Links - *** NO DISCUSSIONS! ***[/ame]

Thank you AngelWhoCares!!

1. This has been bugging me for a few days now and now with this filing, it's too much. I demand to know who gave Muzikman permission to take a vaca?? *SNIP*

Lin: This just might merit it's own thread. Musikman certainly did not ask for permission from everyone here on WS! Wait - could he have been 'kidnapped' by whomever is behind trying to frame KC? Should we be worried?

Sorry, OT - but Lin's #1 made me laugh out loud!

hmm i say we wait until day 31 to look for him

Actually the material facts do NOT include the unanswered questions. Those are not material facts. Material facts are what are known or assumed to be known based on evidence.

Right now the material facts include, but are not limited to:

1. Evidence of a decomposing body in the trunk.
2. The presence of chloroform in the trunk.
3. A gas can that was in the trunk around the same time as chloroform and a dead body that has Henkel 200 F duct tape on it.
4. Caylee Marie Anthony's dead body in a swamp 1/4 mile from Casey's home, double-bagged and duct-taped with Henkel 200 F duct tape.
5. Evidence (pings) that shows Casey wasn't where she says she was and Caylee was not where Casey says she was at the estimated time of death.
6. Evidence that Casey lied about working and lied about her daughter being in the care of a nanny (for two years).
7. Evidence that there does not exist a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez who babysat, kidnapped or was involved in the death of Caylee Anthony.
8. Evidence that Caylee was in Casey's care at the time of her death.
9. Evidence that Caylee's death was covered up and her body improperly disposed of by Casey.
10. Evidence that Casey willfully and intentionally refused to report her daughter's death and instead party-hardied and screwed around for a month with her dead baby's body rotting in a swamp.

(...and possibly more). But that is the envelope of MATERIAL facts she must swear to at this time.

BUT - as the prosecution so aptly put it - it is an inappropriate time because ALL material facts must be made privy so that when she swears to materials facts, she swears to ALL material facts and then STILL argues that those materials facts (in their entirety) do not show her guilty as charged.

So...she needs to just sit in her little cell and eat her little ding dongs and cool her heels. Because we're getting closer every day to her seeing the big ball of material facts she would have to swear to before she can ask for dismissal.

I'm hoping one of those material facts will be she created a Zenaida myspace on the 16th prior to Caylee's death. I'd like to see her swear to that one and then with a straight face say it is insufficient to prove her guilty as charged.

I haven't given up yet.

Actually the material facts do NOT include the unanswered questions. Those are not material facts. Material facts are what are known or assumed to be known based on evidence.

Right now the material facts include, but are not limited to:

1. Evidence of a decomposing body in the trunk.
2. The presence of chloroform in the trunk.
3. A gas can that was in the trunk around the same time as chloroform and a dead body that has Henkel 200 F duct tape on it.
4. Caylee Marie Anthony's dead body in a swamp 1/4 mile from Casey's home, double-bagged and duct-taped with Henkel 200 F duct tape.
5. Evidence (pings) that shows Casey wasn't where she says she was and Caylee was not where Casey says she was at the estimated time of death.
6. Evidence that Casey lied about working and lied about her daughter being in the care of a nanny (for two years).
7. Evidence that there does not exist a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez who babysat, kidnapped or was involved in the death of Caylee Anthony.
8. Evidence that Caylee was in Casey's care at the time of her death.
9. Evidence that Caylee's death was covered up and her body improperly disposed of by Casey.
10. Evidence that Casey willfully and intentionally refused to report her daughter's death and instead party-hardied and screwed around for a month with her dead baby's body rotting in a swamp.

(...and possibly more). But that is the envelope of MATERIAL facts she must swear to at this time.

BUT - as the prosecution so aptly put it - it is an inappropriate time because ALL material facts must be made privy so that when she swears to materials facts, she swears to ALL material facts and then STILL argues that those materials facts (in their entirety) do not show her guilty as charged.

So...she needs to just sit in her little cell and eat her little ding dongs and cool her heels. Because we're getting closer every day to her seeing the big ball of material facts she would have to swear to before she can ask for dismissal.

I'm hoping one of those material facts will be she created a Zenaida myspace on the 16th prior to Caylee's death. I'd like to see her swear to that one and then with a straight face say it is insufficient to prove her guilty as charged.

I haven't given up yet.

You have just made my day.
Thank you.
One Blue Ribbon coming up....

The amendment to the motion has just been posted in the NEWS THREAD:

http://www.wftv.com/news/21231754/ http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21231942/detail.html

It seems the defense says that the motion is based on ME report that cannot give cause of death. They also whine that the information they base their motion on was only given to them recently...

My favorite part is the one which says:

4. The State of Florida is correct that Rule 3.190?(4) requires that the motion be sworn to; however the entire motion is based on Law Enforement (sic) lab results as well as finding by the Orange County Medicl Examiner. Miss Anthony cannot legally swear to the findings of the aforementioned individuals; therefore, in order to comply with the letter of the rule and still set forth its basis, Miss Anthony submits the following in support thereof.

That's telling the court she's just tossed those statements in to make the motion legit!

I don't think that will work. In addition, while the ME didn't know cause of death, she DID rule it homicide.

Also, could one of our legal eagles tell me if the defense can just give a general statement that the motion is based on test results provided by the State, or shouldn't they have to give specifics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn