Defense FINALLY Begins Depo Process

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't they realize there is a deadline.... hmmm with all the cancellations they will not get done.

lol I believe that if the defense had the slightest interest in doing these depositions.. they would have been done a LONG time ago.

wild

DEFENSE TO QUESTION MEDICAL EXAMINER

Defense attorneys are scheduled to question the medical examiner under oath Friday. Casey's lawyers are scheduled to depose Orange County’s chief medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia.

Dr. G first ruled that Caylee had been murdered, but could not determine the manner of death.

Defense lawyers may also question Casey's ex-boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro.

Snipped from: http://www.wftv.com/news/24620452/detail.html

DEFENSE TO QUESTION MEDICAL EXAMINER

Defense attorneys are scheduled to question the medical examiner under oath Friday. Casey's lawyers are scheduled to depose Orange County’s chief medical examiner, Dr. Jan Garavaglia.

Dr. G first ruled that Caylee had been murdered, but could not determine the manner of death.

Defense lawyers may also question Casey's ex-boyfriend, Tony Lazzaro.

Snipped from: http://www.wftv.com/news/24620452/detail.html

This sure does get confusing with all the changes in deposition dates!

MuzikMan got the Amended Notice of Taking Deposition of 8/3/2010, and it says the Defense depo for Dr. Jan G and Dr Gary Utz, ME, were rescheduled for September 23, 2010.

Tony Lazarro depo is scheduled for today ... but who knows if they will actually do it?

This sure does get confusing with all the changes in deposition dates!

MuzikMan got the Amended Notice of Taking Deposition of 8/3/2010, and it says the Defense depo for Dr. Jan G and Dr Gary Utz, ME, were rescheduled for September 23, 2010.

Tony Lazarro depo is scheduled for today ... but who knows if they will actually do it?

and .... yet another reschedule!!
MuzikMan got the most recent reschedule:

State Witness List
Updated August 13, 2010 - Medical Examiner depositions rescheduled

- Dr. Jan Garavaglia - ME - Defense depo rescheduled for Sept 28, 2010
- Dr. Gary Utz - ME - Defense depo rescheduled for Sept 28, 2010

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

I thought the defense was going to do depos every Friday, and even then it was pushing it. They better get on the stick, cuz it seems like every Friday they postpone and reschedule. What the heck are they doing on Fridays?....Golfing?

The defense is going to end up doing 20 depos on Sept. 30! *rolleyes*

This will be an interesting ride for KC down memory lane!!!! I love it! Let her down her junk food and wish!!!! It is not gonna be pretty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really not sure if we're allowed to link to the site, but I know we have when Hornsby has been on, but I don't know who the guests are yet, but I don't want to get in trouble. Anyway, on Sunday Blogger News Network @ 3pm. they will be discussing this:

Update: we do know the reason for the Non-Depo’s of Richard and Jessie Grund. It is too funny for words! We will have the whole story for your amusement on Sunday’s program. I can only assume that Jose Baez and his dream team are just too busy filling in the expense forms for the tax payer to pick up than actually do any real work

and .... yet another reschedule!!
MuzikMan got the most recent reschedule:

State Witness List
Updated August 13, 2010 - Medical Examiner depositions rescheduled

- Dr. Jan Garavaglia - ME - Defense depo rescheduled for Sept 28, 2010
- Dr. Gary Utz - ME - Defense depo rescheduled for Sept 28, 2010

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

The defense is cutting it VERY close, look at the upcoming deadlines:

All non LE and Non-Expert witnesses must be listed by August 31.

All LE and LE employees and State of FL Expert witness depos must be completed by September 30th.

You can read the rest here and see how far behind they really are:
http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/Hi...& Hearing Deadlines & Trial Date 5-7-2010.pdf

This will be an interesting ride for KC down memory lane!!!! I love it! Let her down her junk food and wish!!!! It is not gonna be pretty girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope the ugly coping is able to be held back.:angel:

I waiver back and forth if she'll let this trial acually take place or just take a guilty plea at the last minute. If everything being done will be another "waste----a huge waste."

imo

I hope the ugly coping is able to be held back.:angel:

I waiver back and forth if she'll let this trial acually take place or just take a guilty plea at the last minute. If everything being done will be another "waste----a huge waste."

imo
I so hope the trial happens. I don't want her to get a plea and I also want to see this all play out on the grand stage. Too much time, money and effort has gone in already.. I say trial or bust!

I thought the defense was going to do depos every Friday, and even then it was pushing it. They better get on the stick, cuz it seems like every Friday they postpone and reschedule. What the heck are they doing on Fridays?....Golfing?

The defense is going to end up doing 20 depos on Sept. 30! *rolleyes*

ok, i'll be good. swear.:angel:

Attachments

• Gonefishin.jpg
    Gonefishin.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
I so hope the trial happens. I don't want her to get a plea and I also want to see this all play out on the grand stage. Too much time, money and effort has gone in already.. I say trial or bust!

I couldn't agree more.

It's still a crap-shoot as it is, I believe.

I couldn't agree more.

It's still a crap-shoot as it is, I believe.
I think if anything, at the final hours when the defense has to shore up the odds, she will plead guilty and say it was an accident. (which I don't believe for one second)

I think if anything, at the final hours when the defense has to shore up the odds, she will plead guilty and say it was an accident. (which I don't believe for one second)

She can say anything she wants, but if the prosecution does not want to play along, she can't plead guilty to an accident.

I believe that the defense is working behind the scenes at this point towards a guilty plea of some sort, they will never get all the depos done in time and they know that Judge Perry is not going to be very forgiving if they ask for more time. Every time they cancel another depo, the prison doors clang shut behind Casey a little louder :)

She can say anything she wants, but if the prosecution does not want to play along, she can't plead guilty to an accident.

I believe that the defense is working behind the scenes at this point towards a guilty plea of some sort, they will never get all the depos done in time and they know that Judge Perry is not going to be very forgiving if they ask for more time. Every time they cancel another depo, the prison doors clang shut behind Casey a little louder :)

I agree with all you said. It's clear that the defense is NOT working at all towards defending Casey. ( Other than the occasional tantrums..i mean motions ) I wonder if the SA will even entertain the idea of a plea, tho. There have been some serious allegations coming from Baez and Co, and I would hope that the state takes this case to the Finish Line.

Justice for Caylee

I hope so too, but I'm beginning to feel otherwise.:banghead:

Jesse G.'s depo was canceled because Baez never served the subpoena. R. Grund was served a subpoena and asked to be rescheduled because of Sabbath preparation on Wednesday and ask that it be rescheduled for Thursday or Friday before sundown - this is from Cobra speaking on Blogger News Blog Talk radio.

Jesse G.'s depo was canceled because Baez never served the subpoena. R. Grund was served a subpoena and asked to be rescheduled because of Sabbath preparation on Wednesday and ask that it be rescheduled for Thursday or Friday before sundown - this is from Cobra speaking on Blogger News Blog Talk radio.

What the heck time is sundown there this time of year. Up here it is 9PM. Baez is conducting depos after 9PM?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
euvin3582
Back