Defense wants prosecutor Jeff Ashton held in contempt

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That may well be true, so the big question is: why was he presenting himself and his services to an unemployed, broke woman that stole from everyone that crossed her path? Was he actually expecting that criminal to pay him $600,000 for his services? If so, what part of his brain was functioning?

BBM: I think it would have been the part that works his finger. Not sure anything else is still working. jmo

I just had to get back in the swing of things with you guys. Sorry if I have over posted but this is a hard time of the year for me and you guys help me keep my sanity! :)

You don't ever have to apologize for writing so many great posts. You are loved around here you know. :blowkiss:

[/B]

BBM: I think it would have been the part that works his finger. Not sure anything else is still working. jmo

Right ... that middle finger works better than his mouth!

Maybe Mason is thinking that if Casey Anthony can sue Ashton and the prosectutor's office, then he can get the money he thinks he deserves for counting ceiling tiles. All Mason needs to know is whether Ashton violated any rules when he included trial recollections in his book.

What I'm wondering is why Mason initiated this action and not Baez. Is Baez going to be facing some consequences for his courtroom stunts?

All that needs to be stated is this:

"THIS IS A SEARCH FOR THE TRUTH!!!" - J.B.

If Mr. Baez is committed to promoting a search for the truth, then his attempts to suppress this troubles me, as it should the entire community.

THIS JUST IN -

I just came up with this one- and it would not be presented here within the space that holds your valuable time without merit.

Check this out:

1. The Anthony's do not use the front door. (Yes, we all know this, just making it flow easy).
2. Many families have a certain way of treating certain doors, certain ways of living life.
3. It is a bit strange that the Anthony's do not use the front door... at least the family has been trained to use the GARAGE DOOR - always. Strangers will knock on the front door, naturally.
4. I defend the statement "strange" in #3 in reference to how it conflicts with the natural tendency applied in #2 due to the following: An alternate side-door, or back-door that is actually closer to the where the human exits the vehicle makes it much more practical, if not simply easier ( I will refrain using the word common sense due to the oxymoron it represents considering this case, and this jury) to use the door that permits a faster entrance; a faster exit.
5. The Anthony's entrance was not a simple door. It was an electronically activated GARAGE DOOR. These doors make a huge sound... an ALERT... so that whomever is inside the house will know... that someone is coming...
6. ...For whatever reason George would want his family trained to use a Garage door, a clunky, electricity generating, large massive overly dramatic entrance method... and my guess is that he did not desire to have this ADVANCED DETECTION / ALERT SYSTEM in place so he could stop watching the Playboy channel.

What do you guys think?

Luv ya,
The <G>

Why would the defense act as if they follow or respect the rules?? As if they have some moral objection to the very things they were caught doing innumerable times??

If Mr. Baez is committed to promoting a search for the truth, then his attempts to suppress this troubles me, as it should the entire community.

THIS JUST IN -

I just came up with this one- and it would not be presented here within the space that holds your valuable time without merit.

Check this out:

1. The Anthony's do not use the front door. (Yes, we all know this, just making it flow easy).
2. Many families have a certain way of treating certain doors, certain ways of living life.
3. It is a bit strange that the Anthony's do not use the front door... at least the family has been trained to use the GARAGE DOOR - always. Strangers will knock on the front door, naturally.
4. I defend the statement "strange" in #3 in reference to how it conflicts with the natural tendency applied in #2 due to the following: An alternate side-door, or back-door that is actually closer to the where the human exits the vehicle makes it much more practical, if not simply easier ( I will refrain using the word common sense due to the oxymoron it represents considering this case, and this jury) to use the door that permits a faster entrance; a faster exit.
5. The Anthony's entrance was not a simple door. It was an electronically activated GARAGE DOOR. These doors make a huge sound... an ALERT... so that whomever is inside the house will know... that someone is coming...
6. ...For whatever reason George would want his family trained to use a Garage door, a clunky, electricity generating, large massive overly dramatic entrance method... and my guess is that he did not desire to have this ADVANCED DETECTION / ALERT SYSTEM in place so he could stop watching the Playboy channel.

What do you guys think?

Luv ya,
The <G>

So people who use the garage door to enter and exit their homes are either watching *advertiser censored* or doing something far more nefarious??

Does that also apply to my Mother, two Great Aunts, and my Great Grandmother who I lived with while growing up?? We used the garage as our main entrance and exit too? The front door was always locked?

Must be something only people from Ohio do? As my entire family is from Ohio... Warren, Ohio at that! Yes, I was born in the same hospital as Casey Anthony. :maddening:

I only use the door going from the garage to the house. My dd uses the front door when coming home from school because she walks from the busstop. Otherwise the front door would rarely be used.

So people who use the garage door to enter and exit their homes are either watching *advertiser censored* or doing something far more nefarious??

Does that also apply to my Mother, two Great Aunts, and my Great Grandmother who I lived with while growing up?? We used the garage as our main entrance and exit too? The front door was always locked?

Must be something only people from Ohio do? As my entire family is from Ohio... Warren, Ohio at that! Yes, I was born in the same hospital as Casey Anthony. :maddening:

Since I was little we have always used the garage door, even now my husband, kids and I use the garage door and only open the front when someone comes over and rings the bell...but then again I was also born in OH! Sorry couldn't resist. :)

I currently always use the front door. It's closer to where I get out of the car. A house we lived in when I was a kid had a carport that made it easier to always use the back door. Never lived in Ohio but stayed at a Holiday Inn there once.

Since I was little we have always used the garage door, even now my husband, kids and I use the garage door and only open the front when someone comes over and rings the bell...but then again I was also born in OH! Sorry couldn't resist. :)

Well, I guess I am happy to know what my female family members were up to while I was at school and was forced (even TRAINED) to use the garage door? :crazy: How about you? :floorlaugh:

Well, I guess I am happy to know what my female family members were up to while I was at school and was forced (even TRAINED) to use the garage door? :crazy: How about you? :floorlaugh:

HAHAHAHAHAHA :great:

A lot of people enter and exit through their garage. MY GOD what kind of world do we live in????

I would really like to know the real motivation behind filing this motion. Is it because of the OS asking for the unsealing of the depos? Is it because it creates yet another hurdle in their appeal on the lying charges? Does it create a problem for one of the civil suits? There is a real issue, at least in their minds, that they are asking for this. I would love to know what it is. The DT always had a self-serving reason for every motion they filed. What is the reason for this? :waitasec:

IMO, to get her name back in the news - and it worked. Casey A was the lead story tonight on JVM.

(I'm sure someone else wrote this, but I've been reading for 30 minutes and am only on page 4....so...

IDK what I would have done if I ever "caught" them doing that :crazy:

THIS JUST IN -

Check this out:

What do you guys think?

Luv ya,
The <G>

Actually, the garage alarm at my house is a dog abuse alarm. Let me 'splain. When my daughter comes home the dogs hear the garage opening, even thought I don't hear it. I know she's home because my two 4-legged babies start losing their minds - barking and running in circles which drives me insane and I throw the nearest shoe at them.

Ok, and I also immediately click off my *advertiser censored*.

Actually, the garage alarm at my house is a dog abuse alarm. Let me 'splain. When my daughter comes home the dogs hear the garage opening, even thought I don't hear it. I know she's home because my two 4-legged babies start losing their minds - barking and running in circles which drives me insane and I throw the nearest shoe at them.

Ok, and I also immediately click off my *advertiser censored*.

You must be from Ohio too? :floorlaugh:

I only use the door going from the garage to the house. My dd uses the front door when coming home from school because she walks from the busstop. Otherwise the front door would rarely be used.

I never use my front door, ever. This afternoon the maintenance man told me I have five notices on the door....they were from Fed-ex and UPS. I picked the packages up at the office because I knew they were there.

We pass out notices to the residents at the community and half the time there is not response for the same reason, people use their garage to enter and exit.

I seriously have no idea why we are discussing this...is it the tow notice?

Sure we want to go there? If I recall, Mr. Ashton had announced his retirement prior to the Anthony case, thought about it, realized win or lose, it would be a cash cow case for his retirement, and changed his mind. At 54, I am sure he could have had a few more good years putting away the bad people of Florida.

sure, I'll go there.
did the defense team also retire? I thought they were still practicing.

I have been rumbled. :blushing:

I trained my family to use the garage/side door recently, so they won't catch me reading Mr Ashtons book. (is that considered *advertiser censored*? I have tried not to have those kind of thoughts about him, but he is sort of yummy).

....and the real reason I logged in was regarding the new motion from CM, I am thrilled that we may get to witness JA's legal finesse once more, thrilled that this will likely prompt more book sales and thrilled to know that CM is miffed enough to put pen to paper

Imagine the Christmas dinner with that crew ---- it will be a fistie fest.

We have a very large garage door operated by a strong motor but "alas" can't hear it from inside the house. If. Was involved in nafarious activities I'd be caught redhanded constantly.
I always use the garage entrance to the inside......seems silly to go back outside and go to the front door.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forensicsdropout
Back