Defense wants prosecutor Jeff Ashton held in contempt

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm thinking the BAR might find JA book interesting and perhaps this might be why CM and JB are all up in arms. LOL

JA held back in his book about them, they should thank JA.

I'm thinking the BAR might find JA book interesting and perhaps this might be why CM and JB are all up in arms. LOL

JA held back in his book about them, they should thank JA.

Sadly, I don't think the FL Bar is interested in anything but stealing from the client. If OCA can't get a big pay day, she might accuse JB of taking her whole $200,000 leaving her with tax debt. That could be fun to watch. :crazy:

Can you possibly give a better hint? I looked at the "official" JA page and couldn't find anything except a general denial that he did anything wrong.

IIRC Ashton had filed a motion to unseal the expert depos a couple of months before trial, but the discussion on the motion was mostly at sidebar and the motion was never ruled on--so I don't know what HHJP said to him. And I can't find the original sealing order. :banghead:

Just jumping off your post, AZlawyer... wondering if the sidebar transcripts have been released?? :waitasec:

TIA!! :seeya:

Facebook? No thanks. I'll wait till he's in a court of law to answer the charges.

Not gonna happen :D As my mom used to say Pashawwwww. Don't ask me what it means or even if it's a word lol.

Just jumping off your post, AZlawyer... wondering if the sidebar transcripts have been released?? :waitasec:

TIA!! :seeya:

iirc, they are "available" for anyone wanting to weed through them and pay for the good stuff. There were literally 200+ sidebars in the trial.

iirc, they are "available" for anyone wanting to weed through them and pay for the good stuff. There were literally 200+ sidebars in the trial.

Maybe someone local can get them for us! I'm willing to chip in towards the cost! What is it? A buck a page?

Maybe someone local can get them for us! I'm willing to chip in towards the cost! What is it? A buck a page?

LOL Chefmom - you just reminded me - we have Muzikman's adventures in the trial to look forward to in the New Year!! :woot:

Not gonna happen :D As my mom used to say Pashawwwww. Don't ask me what it means or even if it's a word lol.
Besides...are there any charges? Isn't that the Judge's job...to charge someone with contempt? I wouldn't put much good-faith stock in CM's motion...yet alone call them "charges". Hot air, maybe?

LOL Chefmom - you just reminded me - we have Muzikman's adventures in the trial to look forward to in the New Year!! :woot:
Oh...I didn't need to be reminded, it's on my New Year's wish list. lol

Ashton can now officially thank Mason for increasing the sales of his books by at least one. I had no intention of buying the book, having had enough of the Anthony clan to last a lifetime. However, if there's something in the book that has Mason all worked up, then I'm curious, thus my decision to purchase the book. As I was driving home, I looked down at my book purchases and there was that ugly mug of the woman that drove around for days with her dead baby's corpse in her car. Thankfully, the sleeve of the hardcover book can be removed, tossed into the fireplace and there is a nice black cover underneath.

Ashton can now officially thank Mason for increasing the sales of his books by at least one. I had no intention of buying the book, having had enough of the Anthony clan to last a lifetime. However, if there's something in the book that has Mason all worked up, then I'm curious, thus my decision to purchase the book. As I was driving home, I looked down at my book purchases and there was that ugly mug of the woman that drove around for days with her dead baby's corpse in her car. Thankfully, the sleeve of the hardcover book can be removed, tossed into the fireplace and there is a nice black cover underneath.

Another increase in sales . Going to buy 6 more books for family members . :D

Another increase in sales . Going to buy 6 more books for family members . :D

I guess it's safe to say, we love JA ,and detest baby killers!! :great:

Question:

Regarding the sealed documents Mason is complaining Jeff Ashton used - since Mr. Ashton actually conducted these depositions - isn't it a pretty fair assumption to think Jeff remembers them extremely well, probably made notes during the depositions and wouldn't need the sealed documents to make comments about them in his book?

Answer - Yes! :innocent:

Question:

Regarding the sealed documents Mason is complaining Jeff Ashton used - since Mr. Ashton actually conducted these depositions - isn't it a pretty fair assumption to think Jeff remembers them extremely well, probably made notes during the depositions and wouldn't need the sealed documents to make comments about them in his book?

Answer - Yes! :innocent:

JA wouldn't be a very smart prosecutor if he didn't take those notes. How would you know what to ask them at trial? Defense did originally plan to use them for both the trial and sentencing. jmo

Don't pitch it. Flip it over so you can look at Caylee's sweet face on the back!

Don't pitch it. Flip it over so you can look at Caylee's sweet face on the back!

Good point! I just read the back ... where Ashton writes "... just as now, there was no doubt in my mind that Casey had killed this beautiful little girl." I find it interesting that he can still boldly accuse her of murder even though she was found not guilty.

I guess it's safe to say, we love JA ,and detest baby killers!! :great:

Yes it is safe to say that .Anyone that doesen't like the ugly pictures of a baby killer on JA's book cover can do what I did ... Put duct tape across the pictures ... across her mouth and nose ... If only ................

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber42
Back