Defense Witness List

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
JW is on the State's Witness List ....

I don't think SA is planning to use Joy as a witness at this point. Joy is currently posting youtubes of her supervised visitations with her children and pleading with the public to revolt against child services who are attempting to place the children in foster care. She has also started a new website against the "corruption" of child services.....so don't think SA is going to risk the credibility issue.

Am not going to post link as source as these children are minors and do not need more exploitation.

Just hope Baez has the common decency to leave JW out of this circus at this point....

They added Kronk's sister, Susan Cecil and Kronk's lawyer, David Evans....
They added the psychic Gail St. John!
They added Holly Gagne!
and the Anthony's friend and lawyer, Paul Kelley

Very interesting to note who was REMOVED from the previous Defense Witness List also.
They have time to put them back on, and to put Dr. Werner Spitz and Dr. Reichs on .... but they are not there NOW!

At yesterday's status hearing, Linda Drane-Burdick stated she could not tell if the list she received was an addition to or a replacement of the previous list. I don't think Jose ever answered. Since there are witnesses common to both lists, I would guess it's a replacement list, but they sure did loose a lot of experts if so.

I found it interesting they added OCSO Angelo Nieves and Carlos Padilla. Weren't they the spokespeople for OCSO? Wonder what the defense is up to here?

At yesterday's status hearing, Linda Drane-Burdick stated she could not tell if the list she received was an addition to or a replacement of the previous list. I don't think Jose ever answered. Since there are witnesses common to both lists, I would guess it's a replacement list, but they sure did loose a lot of experts if so.

I found it interesting they added OCSO Angelo Nieves and Carlos Padilla. Weren't they the spokespeople for OCSO? Wonder what the defense is up to here?

He probably doesn't know himself...LOL

What a horrible defense attorney but one that is well worth ICA's money :angel:...LMAO JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Are they really allowed to list "unknown female searcher"?? As in, we don't know who we want to throw under the bus but we'll find someone??
This makes me wonder if Laura Buchanan (searcher who is on the list) told Baez there was another female searcher with the group whom she does not have a name on. So they will scour the TES records to try to find her? I can't think of anyone else who would have provided that info.. on an "unknown female searcher".

This makes me wonder if Laura Buchanan (searcher who is on the list) told Baez there was another female searcher with the group whom she does not have a name on. So they will scour the TES records to try to find her? I can't think of anyone else who would have provided that info.. on an "unknown female searcher".

I just wonder if it was the woman "searcher" with psychic Gale St John and her daughter and her apprentice Travis Sanders, when they did that "blinddrive" on Suburban Dr? I cannot find the NAME of this "searcher" who was with them?

Also, who are these people, on the Defense witness list, and how are they connected to the case?
- Carlos Chirino
- Stacy Hansen
- Dean Lavigne
- Guillermo Medino
- John Morris
- John Samples

I just wonder if it was the woman "searcher" with psychic Gale St John and her daughter and her apprentice Travis Sanders, when they did that "blinddrive" on Suburban Dr? I cannot find the NAME of this "searcher" who was with them?

Also, who are these people, on the Defense witness list, and how are they connected to the case?
- Carlos Chirino
- Stacy Hansen
- Dean Lavigne
- Guillermo Medino
- John Morris
- John Samples
Yeah, those names have me scratching my head too..:waitasec:

Clerk's docket update

08-31-2010 Amended Defense Witness List

They added Kronk's sister, Susan Cecil and Kronk's lawyer, David Evans....
They added the psychic Gail St. John!
They added Holly Gagne!
and the Anthony's friend and lawyer, Paul Kelley

Very interesting to note who was REMOVED from the previous Defense Witness List also.
They have time to put them back on, and to put Dr. Werner Spitz and Dr. Reichs on .... but they are not there NOW!

I'm puzzled as to why the defense chose not to list Kronk on their witness list (8/30/2010). They listed his sister, his attorney, his ex-wife, etc., but not Kronk. Did I overlook his name somewhere?

I'm puzzled as to why the defense chose not to list Kronk on their witness list (8/30/2010). They listed his sister, his attorney, his ex-wife, etc., but not Kronk. Did I overlook his name somewhere?

Dominic helped the Defense, along with Leonard P. dig up what they consider dirt on Kronk, from his sister, and his two ex-wives. The ex-wife Crystal says that Kronk told her and their son, and his sister and parents, that Kronk's girlfriend (the one who works at a different building than Inmate Anthony is housed in), told Kronk where Caylee was, from overhearing a conversation in the jail. All of those Kronk relatives on the Defense witness list are there to throw mud on Kronk.
Odd though, that the Defense has not put Kronk's girlfriend on their witness list ... yet ....

I wonder if the unknown female searcher could be the one referenced in this email p. 64 - 65. http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-01-0805-2010_Part2.pdf

The sender of the email states "We were, however by the school and across from the school. One other female searcher was making comments about a bad smell in that area as well. I can Identify her in a picture if need be."

Maybe Baez thinks by stating "unknown female searcher" he is sticking to HHJP's requirements that the names of the searchers not be published or released to the media.

I wonder if the unknown female searcher could be the one referenced in this email p. 64 - 65. http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/casey-01-0805-2010_Part2.pdf

The sender of the email states "We were, however by the school and across from the school. One other female searcher was making comments about a bad smell in that area as well. I can Identify her in a picture if need be."

Reiterating - The defense has the sender's name but she's saying another searcher smelled something and that they were with JJ. Would he know who they were with? What is his story now; is he on the outs with the defense or what? I'm not on top of everything that went down with him (something about a recording). The woman who sent the email says JJ was waist deep in water but JJ claimed it was dry. Is that what the defense wants to hear? I thought they were trying to claim the body was moved to Suburban after June. Actually I don't know what they are going to claim.

- Carlos Chirino
- Stacy Hansen
- Dean Lavigne
- Guillermo Medino
- John Morris
- John Samples

I can sort of picture a video of GSJ and her dog rounding the corner while the dog began acting up. Who exited the car with the dog? GSJ? I remember the daughter - were there four people and the dog in the car?

Are they really allowed to list "unknown female searcher"?? As in, we don't know who we want to throw under the bus but we'll find someone??

That one made me stop and think, and I came to the same conclusion - they're looking for someone they can pin Caylee's murder on! I think that's why it's so important to the defense to get their hands on TES records, so they can find someone who fits their scenario.

:banghead:

Maybe Baez thinks by stating "unknown female searcher" he is sticking to HHJP's requirements that the names of the searchers not be published or released to the media.

I would think that if it was a matter of not publishing the names of any of the searchers, it would have been phrased differently. Maybe they would have put it this way.............XXXXX X. XXXXXXX - female searcher who searched on (date/dates). That way it indicates a person they're familiar with, and not an "unknown" person.

I googled 'Dean Lavigne' and came up with a graduate fellow with that name who was affiliated with a book "The Decline of the Death Penalty and the Discovery of Innocence". Several authors, 2007.

I don't know if this is the DL on the list but it could be.

Night all.

I noticed that the Defense listed people in subgroups on the list dated Aug 30, 2010 (attached). They are not in alphabetical order.

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/24814688/detail.html

The list starts with the people who were already on the list before (minus the experts they removed from the list) - up to "Crystal Sparks".

Then the list starts with groups of new witnesses who are loosely grouped together on the list.

"Carlos Chirino" and Guillermo Medino" are listed together, and they have the exact same address in St. Augustine, FL (redacted for privacy). There is a sex offender named "Guillermo Medino" in Seminole County - offense date 4/5/2006; sentenced to 13 years on 5/15/08. I find no criminal record for Carlos Chirino though.

Next grouping is psychic Gale St. John, her apprentice Travis J. Sanders, "Unknown Female Searcher" (who was in the van with the 4 when they searched Suburban Dr. - Gale called her "Colleen"), and Gale's daughter Tamra St. John.

http://skepticwiki.org/index.php/Gale_St._John
Colleen Klocek, a HRD (human remains detection) dog trainer, stated that neither Gale nor her dog Hilo passed the necessary classes in order to obtain a certification
[NOTE: Colleen and the dog Hilo were with Gale St John when she/they searched the woods on Suburban Dr]

Further down the list, Thomas Berning and Patrick King in Kissimmee, are grouped together - they are the young men who found the shallow grave with a stick with string in the ground. Dominic also told Luke, in emails, that Thomas and his mother had been harassing Cindy before Caylee was found.

All of the Orlando Police Dept officers are grouped together on the list.

There are 4 people in the van on psychic Gale St. John's video - the other blonde woman is wearing one of Gale's shirts that says "BodyHunter". photo attached
http://psychicgale.com/blinddrive.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZXVIh7BE1E&feature=player_embedded#!
8/29/2010
Brian Ladd and Susan with Gale St. John
dottv | August 30, 2010
Gale says in this video that the Defense investigator, Jeremiah Lyons, has been calling her every day, 2-3 times a day trying to get her to talk. She thinks he is trying to implicate her, along with Kronk, in moving Caylee's body.
Gale says she saw Kronk drive by in a company vehicle on the day she was out there, August 11, 2008 - which is also the first time Kronk called in that he saw something out there.
[apparently the Defense does not know the name of the "Unknown female searcher" with Gale St. John - but it is easy enough to find out on the web - just google "Gale St. John and Colleen" - Colleen is a dog handler in Gale's group]

Attachments

• blonde woman Colleen with Gale St John 2.JPG
    blonde woman Colleen with Gale St John 2.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Defense List Aug 30 2010  1a.JPG
    Defense List Aug 30 2010 1a.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Defense list Aug 30 2010  2a.JPG
    Defense list Aug 30 2010 2a.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Defense list Aug 30 2010  3a.JPG
    Defense list Aug 30 2010 3a.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Defense list Aug 30 2010  4a.JPG
    Defense list Aug 30 2010 4a.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 4

I wondered about that as well. Very odd. :waitasec:

I'm so intrigued by the mystery of Mark Hawkins, and why he's on both the State and Defense witness lists.

I'm so intrigued by the mystery of Mark Hawkins, and why he's on both the State and Defense witness lists.

From a NG transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

(Snipped):

"And it came down to the point, she said in her text, her e-mail messages and on phone calls. that her mother, Cindy, and brother, Lee, knew what she was going to tell him. But she wanted to take that trip out to California to 29 Palms to tell him in person. We don`t know really what that is. He at one time -- Mark Hawkins at one time was a security guard at Universal Studios, where Casey allegedly worked at one time."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damo
Back