Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From a NG transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

(Snipped):

"And it came down to the point, she said in her text, her e-mail messages and on phone calls. that her mother, Cindy, and brother, Lee, knew what she was going to tell him. But she wanted to take that trip out to California to 29 Palms to tell him in person. We don`t know really what that is. He at one time -- Mark Hawkins at one time was a security guard at Universal Studios, where Casey allegedly worked at one time."

MH was also interviewed by YM as he and I believe another detective went to California to interview him. We have yet to see that interview in doc dumps. I for one would really like to hear/read that interview.

From a NG transcript:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

(Snipped):

"And it came down to the point, she said in her text, her e-mail messages and on phone calls. that her mother, Cindy, and brother, Lee, knew what she was going to tell him. But she wanted to take that trip out to California to 29 Palms to tell him in person. We don`t know really what that is. He at one time -- Mark Hawkins at one time was a security guard at Universal Studios, where Casey allegedly worked at one time."

Oh wow, thank you so much! I hadn't watched any of those prior Nancys, I'll go back and read a bunch of them. THanks!!

Thanks to Pam1569 on InSession for this research:

Carlos Chirino owns "Professional Investigation Resources Corporation" in St. Augustine, FL - a P.I.
Guillermo Medino has the same address.

This is soap opera stuff - purely speculation on my part but I wonder if Mark Hawkins could have been Caylee's bio. If irc, MH married a girl that Lee had been dating. MH and this person (name begins with a T - Tara, Tamara?) had a son together but I think their marriage broke up. CA asked KC if she had spoken to the son (who would have been Caylee's half brother). KC said something about him being only ___ months old. KC indicated she had bad feelings towards this T person.

Now whether or not MH was supporting Caylee in any way ???? - you'd think he would have been if any of the above is true. KC and MH kept in touch and she had communication with him during the months of June and July, 2008, iirc.

Now if MH was the biological father of Caylee, I have no clue as to why this would have to be kept such a big secret considering it seems like KC was on good terms with MH. Everything is complicated with the Anthony's.

This makes me wonder if Laura Buchanan (searcher who is on the list) told Baez there was another female searcher with the group whom she does not have a name on. So they will scour the TES records to try to find her? I can't think of anyone else who would have provided that info.. on an "unknown female searcher".

I figure that the whole phrase is: "unknown female searcher until we look through all the TES records and pick someone that our private detective can convince/intimidate into believing that they did search the area where Caylee was found"

I figure that the whole phrase is: "unknown female searcher until we look through all the TES records and pick someone that our private detective can convince/intimidate into believing that they did search the area where Caylee was found"

The "Unknown Female Searcher" is Colleen Klocek, a dog handler and who works with psychic Gale St. John, and searched Suburban Dr. woods with Gale, her daughter and Travis Sanders. The defense just did not know the name at the time they rushed to file that Defense Witness List by the deadline of Aug 31, 2010 - IMO.

The "Unknown Female Searcher" is Colleen Klocek, a dog handler and who works with psychic Gale St. John, and searched Suburban Dr. woods with Gale, her daughter and Travis Sanders. The defense just did not know the name at the time they rushed to file that Defense Witness List by the deadline of Aug 31, 2010 - IMO.

Oh, I didn't know that. Darn. That's funnier than what I wrote.

This is soap opera stuff - purely speculation on my part but I wonder if Mark Hawkins could have been Caylee's bio. If irc, MH married a girl that Lee had been dating. MH and this person (name begins with a T - Tara, Tamara?) had a son together but I think their marriage broke up. CA asked KC if she had spoken to the son (who would have been Caylee's half brother). KC said something about him being only ___ months old. KC indicated she had bad feelings towards this T person.

Now whether or not MH was supporting Caylee in any way ???? - you'd think he would have been if any of the above is true. KC and MH kept in touch and she had communication with him during the months of June and July, 2008, iirc.

Now if MH was the biological father of Caylee, I have no clue as to why this would have to be kept such a big secret considering it seems like KC was on good terms with MH. Everything is complicated with the Anthony's.

There is a tad bit more to the Tara and Mark Hawkin's story actually.

Tara and Mark were at one time seperated, during which time Tara and LEE dated. He was quite taken with her, when she left him to go to Michigan and reconcile with Mark.
Lee had quite the rant on either MYSPACE or FACEBOOK about her/Tara.
That she had had an abortion without his knowledge, then, once again left Mark and married someone else.
She evidently had a child with this person that she then married.

I also remember while Casey was in jail, Cindy asked her when was the last time that she had spoken to Tara, to which Casey told her mother it had been awhile.
Cindy then asked Casey if she had heard "the kids" in the background.

I had at one wondered if the comment that Cindy made about "loosing one", and not wanting to loose another, was maybe in fact in referance to the child that Lee believed to be his that that Hawkin's exwife aborted.
Then, again, maybe she DIDN'T????
Playing the same game that Casey has with "the father is dead" business, and, Cindy doesn't/didn't have the money to cross state lines to fight for visition? Or.......Casey being the center of her own universe, didn't want to have this other woman dive into her territory and the things that were bought for her and Caylee???
Another grandchild could have complicated things in Casey's mind, and, her parents/mother's wallet.

At one time, I had the link to the rantings that Lee placed, but, not sure if I could find them again. I do remember posting/copying and pasting them to another forum group that I frequented at that time, though.
Very, very disturbing to say the least.
If this had been my daughter, Michigan would not have been far enough away from Florida in my eyes to what he was writing in blind anger.
Make no mistake, Lee and Casey are cut from the same cloth, though perhaps Lee has fine tuned his a bit, IMO...or, maybe not??

Can't you just see that "Thanksgiving Dinner" get-together" if Lee had remained with Hawkin's ex, and, Casey managed to snag MH.......
"Pass the potatoes, b*iotch".
"Get em yourself #####, and while you're at it, pass "this"; while giving the family finger to the CEO.

Oh my..........LOL.....

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

DEADLINES for Witness Lists and Depositions:
- complete witness list by August 31, 2010
- Defense list experts and penalty phase witnesses by November 30, 2010
- depositions of State experts and law enforcement by September 30, 2010
- depositions of all other witnesses by October 31, 2010
- depositions of Defense experts and penalty phase witnesses by Feb 28, 2010

Kronk's Lawyer Wants His Name Off Of Witness List
He Says Status As Possible Witness Could Lead To Disqualification

http://www.wesh.com/r/24873882/detail.html

<snipped>

&#8220;I can put anyone on the list if we think they're involved in potentially discoverable evidence,&#8221; said Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason.

Evans said he would be glad to give the Anthony defense team a sworn deposition to prove he has no information to provide.

Evans said his status as a defense witness could lead to his disqualification as Kronk&#8217;s lawyer.

<snipped>

“I can put anyone on the list if we think they're involved in potentially discoverable evidence,” said Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason.

Evans said he would be glad to give the Anthony defense team a sworn deposition to prove he has no information to provide.

Evans said his status as a defense witness could lead to his disqualification as Kronk’s lawyer.

Maybe that was the point...the defense doesn't want Kronk to have a good lawyer. Do I hear a bus engine starting up?

Maybe that was the point...the defense doesn't want Kronk to have a good lawyer. Do I hear a bus engine starting up?

Probably, let's hope it runs out of gas and blows the engine before it goes anywhere.

It made no sense to see his name on the defense witness list, the defense just keeps showing it's desperation!

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1eypXuLsh5uatd0yhKQPIBl3_qCYIw5K-bc0q2jEVkHo&hl=en
STATE WITNESS LIST

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1SJuT6ZnZa_DMbH7rK5QXMFWMCG9xV7KVoIjLLRZfg_E&hl=en
DEFENSE WITNESS LIST

DEADLINES for Witness Lists and Depositions:
- complete witness list by August 31, 2010
- Defense list experts and penalty phase witnesses by November 30, 2010
- depositions of State experts and law enforcement by September 30, 2010 - extended to October 31, 2010
- depositions of all other witnesses by October 31, 2010
- depositions of Defense experts and penalty phase witnesses by Feb 28, 2010

The deadline for depositions of the State's experts and law enforcement was extended to October 31, 2010

<snipped>

“I can put anyone on the list if we think they're involved in potentially discoverable evidence,” said Anthony defense attorney Cheney Mason.

Evans said his status as a defense witness could lead to his disqualification as Kronk’s lawyer.

It makes me angry that the Defense stoops to dirty "tricks", and cannot put on an ethical, honorable defense otherwise! I hope they do not get away with the latest trick of trying to get rid of David Evans. I hope Judge Perry does not allow it. How many times has JB cried "attorney/client privilege" in this case -- even when it doesn't apply??!!

It makes me angry that the Defense stoops to dirty "tricks", and cannot put on an ethical, honorable defense otherwise! I hope they do not get away with the latest trick of trying to get rid of David Evans. I hope Judge Perry does not allow it. How many times has JB cried "attorney/client privilege" in this case -- even when it doesn't apply??!!

So true ThinkTank! I have faith that Judge Perry will stop this insanity.

The Defense even tried to claim "private investigator/client" privilege with Dominic - which does not even exist -- to keep him out of a deposition with the State!

CM's smug remarks to Kathi B. of how he can put anybody he wants on the witness list, who "might" have discoverable evidence, were revolting. They think they are so clever with this maneuver. They are so desperate to make some kind of link between Kronk and Caylee's remains that implicate Roy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turtle1973
Back