GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This story is just so bizarre. Seems straight out of a TV show.... An evil mad scientist ...

So - since he went into mental evaluation - do you all think this will still happen?

*Court Hearing - Denmark - Kim Isabel Wall (30) (Aug. 10, 2017) - Peter Madsen (48) charged w/negligent manslaughter under particular aggravated circumstances.
On 9-6 hearing: The judge found there was substantial circumstantial evidence for murder and ruled to detain Peter Madsen in pretrial custody for another 4 weeks. The prosecution also got a ruling about a psychological evaluation (even if Peter Madsen strongly refused). The judge also rules that Peter Madsen’s computer can be searched (he has refused this and the police can’t just hack it). Officially charged with manslaughter; back in 4 wks is Oct. 3rd
**9/18 Update - volunteers to be outpatient for mental evaluation.

Wondering if he's let them search his computer yet?

TIA!

Anything happen today??

TIA!

In the courtmeeting today some interesting things came up from the prosecutor.

1. They can not say how she died
2. They found Kim's DNA on his face and his neck
3. They found 14 wounds inflicted from a knife in her genitals
4. They found videos of women being killed on his computer, which the police concluded was real, not acting.
5. The police has concluded that the wounds was made on the body in less than an hour after she died.
6. They found blod and dna on the back his suit they found in the submarine

PM claimed that it wasnt his computer.......

He is staying in jail until oct. 31

In the courtmeeting today some interesting things came up from the prosecutor.

1. They can not say how she died
2. They found Kim's DNA on his face and his neck
3. They found 14 wounds inflicted from a knife in her genitals
4. They found videos of women being killed on his computer, which the police concluded was real, not acting.
5. The police has concluded that the wounds was made on the body in less than an hour after she died.
6. They found blod and dna on the back his suit they found in the submarine

PM claimed that it wasnt his computer.......

He is staying in jail until oct. 31

BBM

Creeps .......!!! :hills:

Buch-Jepsen said during Tuesday’s court hearing that several stab wounds had been found in Kim Wall’s chest and abdomen. Fourteen stab wounds were found in the lower abdomen area, according to news agency Ritzau’s report of Buch-Jepsen’s statement.

The injuries were sustained "around the time of death or shortly afterwards", according to the report.

The arms, legs and head appear to have been removed from the body by sawing, Buch-Jepsen said.

According to the prosecutor, investigation of the case has also led to a hard drive, probably belonging to Madsen, on which videos are stored showing executions of women by hanging and burning.
The videos are probably real, according to the prosecution authority.

The accused claimed during the hearing that other individuals had access to the hard drive on which the videos were found.

Madsen’s defence lawyer Betina Hald Engmark said that there was no greater cause to suspect her client and that he should be released.

https://www.thelocal.se/20171003/ne...estigation-kim-wall-was-stabbed-several-times

BBM, nothing to cause suspicion of her client, really?

I feel sorry for his lawyer at this stage!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is much, much worse than I suspected.

I just hope that Kim Wall didn´t suffer for long, I hope she didn´t see it coming at all. But that is just a hope.
Anything else is unbearable to even think about.

Thankfully at least her torso was found and tells its tale. Not of an accident, but of murder - even though the manner of death is still unknown.
WHO would stab someone (at least) 14 times after they died in an accident?

How utterly evil is all this?! How utterly evil is it that EXECUTION videos are filmed and "enjoyed" by sick people around the world?!!!!
No wonder PM didn´t want his computer investigated. - Did he film Kim Wall while she was suffering, btw?

He may be looking at life behind bars.
His lawyer is in for a bumpy ride with a client who denies responsibility and evidence that points straight at him.

One thing that puzzles me is that he did this on his submarine, making sure it would be super-easy to know who did it!

He can´t be all that clever!

I am reading through a newspaper´s (BT) transscript of the hearing today.

I find this here strange. Possibly a finding the prosecution hints at, but wants to keep for the court hearing on the 31st to be certain the PM remains in custody?

Prosecutor reports that a bag of possible tissue residues has been found. Exactly, muscle, bone and adipose tissue, as well as possible hair and fiber, have been found. The piece of clothing originates from a suit that Peter Madsen has had in connection with the arrest. There are also traces of blood on the back and back.

Edit to add (don´t want to make post after post after post!):
At the hearing today a few seats for relatives of Kim Wall and of Peter Madsen were reserved in the courtroom. None of them were occupied.

This is much, much worse than I suspected.

I just hope that Kim Wall didn´t suffer for long, I hope she didn´t see it coming at all. But that is just a hope.
Anything else is unbearable to even think about.

Thankfully at least her torso was found and tells its tale. Not of an accident, but of murder - even though the manner of death is still unknown.
WHO would stab someone (at least) 14 times after they died in an accident?

How utterly evil is all this?! How utterly evil is it that EXECUTION videos are filmed and "enjoyed" by sick people around the world?!!!!
No wonder PM didn´t want his computer investigated. - Did he film Kim Wall while she was suffering, btw?

He may be looking at life behind bars.
His lawyer is in for a bumpy ride with a client who denies responsibility and evidence that points straight at him.

One thing that puzzles me is that he did this on his submarine, making sure it would be super-easy to know who did it!

He can´t be all that clever!

I wouldnt be surprised if he did film this, especially because he did dispose his phone (and hers too), so it is plausible that he got that idea too.

This case is sooo discusting the more information we get. I am in doubt though about whether he killed her or not. It is plausible that he "just" took advantage of the accident. On the other side there is a strong arrow pointing towards that he did plan this all along.

About using the sub I do believe that he thinks highly about himself and that he would be able to get away with it, if he cleaned up after him. I believe that he was interrupted in that proces when he was found.

Poor girl. I also hope that she didnt see it coming, and didnt suffor at all.

<snip>
This case is sooo discusting the more information we get. I am in doubt though about whether he killed her or not. It is plausible that he "just" took advantage of the accident. On the other side there is a strong arrow pointing towards that he did plan this all along.
<snip>

Agreed, but I don't think your first option is plausible. The sort of wounds we are now told were inflicted on her must come from a sort of frenzy that he had worked himself up into. If the timing of that attack is accurate - at the time of or just after her death - it seems entirely damning. But of course, his lawyer says there's no reason to suspect him...!

If there is an accident you call the police you don't stab and then chop up the body! I'm sorry but anyone that still thinks this was an accident is dreadfully naive.

Yeah you are both right. I am just trying to look at it with the eyes of the court. They dont have that smoking gun. All they have is the stuff he did after her death.....yet.

Hopefully they will find the rest of the body soon. Time is ticking.

Anyway, just a week ago or so a guy here in Denmark was sentenced to a long time in jail for the murder of his wife, even that they cant find her body. So there is still hope that PM will be locked up for a very long time even if they dont find anymore.

All I can do is :eek:

Whoa.... beyond comprehension..... this guy is nuts!!

Thank you all for the updates! :wave:

Yes (@ Logical Inference), that has happened in the UK too. Many murders are not done in full view of a witness - not if they are planned. You 'only' need compelling circumstantial and forensic evidence.

I'm now wondering if PM was into piquerism? I thought at first this was a sexual advance that turned nasty but based on his vile videos he must be seriously warped in the head.

This is very weird, taken from the Fox news report (linked above by stg):

'While authorities have not yet officially announced a cause of death for Wall, Buch-Jepsen said the journalist
had a chest wound, and several stitches had been sewn.'

Stitches?

Can't get rid of large font on that phrase - I really wanted it on 'stitches'!

I think perhaps the stitches may have been done to make her less likely to float?

Oh yes. Thanks. I forgot that part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva