GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prosecutor's office now begins to ask for the torso that was found on 21 August. Peter Madsen tells that tied something around Kim Wall. Something he had in the submarine.
- You have seen pictures of the tubes that the torso was sunk down with. Are there the same tubes found on the torso that you used?
"It's not the belt that I put on the body. The pipes could be some that could be found in my workshop, Peter Madsen answers the prosecutor.
- Who has left her so if it is not you?
- Let's get facts on the table. I throw a intact Kim overboard. I have explained that.
The prosecutor asks if he has thrown Kim Wall's phone in the water. He rejects that. It is not found.
Peter Madsen says he threw his own phone into the ocean because he did not need it anymore. He does not know what happened to Kim Wall's phone.

Peter Madsen says he threw his own phone into the ocean because he did not need it anymore. He does not know what happened to Kim Wall's phone.

When you land and say Kim Wall was landed. Why did you lie?
- I did not know my full five. I was not ready to meet the reality.
- I know people in a country know that there is a submarine that has sunk. I do not know that I will be arrested, he says.
- I have an idea, I want to see my wife and the cat," says Peter Madsen, saying that he said that Kim Wall was dropped off.
He says he focuses on seeing his wife and three cats
- I know all this comes out. And I would like five minutes to say goodbye to my wife, he says.
- I am shaked about that I'm suddenly charged with killing," says Peter Madsen.
It shakes me that I'm suddenly charged with killing, he says about the time just after he was saved. He just thought he was to a normal inquiry.

The prosecutor asks him to say if he has something new to tell - in addition to his explaination the first day.
He says that the severity begins to open up for him. And it makes him decide for the first night in prison that the police should have the full explanation. First, he thought he would like to see his wife and cats

Now its the defense-lawyer that will ask questions. I wont translate that, because Google p..ss.. me off. It translate just what it like to translate, so I have to try to correct all the time. Hopefulle a media will have a report on that later

The prosecutor's office now begins to ask for the torso that was found on 21 August. Peter Madsen tells that tied something around Kim Wall. Something he had in the submarine.
- You have seen pictures of the tubes that the torso was sunk down with. Are there the same tubes found on the torso that you used?
"It's not the belt that I put on the body. The pipes could be some that could be found in my workshop, Peter Madsen answers the prosecutor.
- Who has left her so if it is not you?
- Let's get facts on the table. I throw a intact Kim overboard. I have explained that.
The prosecutor asks if he has thrown Kim Wall's phone in the water. He rejects that. It is not found.

When you land and say Kim Wall was landed. Why did you lie?
- I did not know my full five. I was not ready to meet the reality.
- I know people in a country know that there is a submarine that has sunk. I do not know that I will be arrested, he says.
- I have an idea, I want to see my wife and the cat," says Peter Madsen, saying that he said that Kim Wall was dropped off.
He says he focuses on seeing his wife and three cats
- I know all this comes out. And I would like five minutes to say goodbye to my wife, he says.
- I am shaked about that I'm suddenly charged with killing," says Peter Madsen.
It shakes me that I'm suddenly charged with killing, he says about the time just after he was saved. He just thought he was to a normal inquiry.

The prosecutor asks him to say if he has something new to tell - in addition to his explaination the first day.
He says that the severity begins to open up for him. And it makes him decide for the first night in prison that the police should have the full explanation. First, he thought he would like to see his wife and cats

Now its the defense-lawyer that will ask questions. I wont translate that, because Google p..ss.. me off. It translate just what it like to translate, so I have to try to correct all the time. Hopefulle a media will have a report on that later
Thanks so much for posting that!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

There were saw marks on her bones. What an insult to her family and manslaughter? Well I guess it is up to the prosecutor to prove otherwise. The dude is a freak from all I have read. I hope he is locked up for good with the key to his cell thrown in the same ocean.

There were saw marks on her bones. What an insult to her family and manslaughter? Well I guess it is up to the prosecutor to prove otherwise. The dude is a freak from all I have read. I hope he is locked up for good with the key to his cell thrown in the same ocean.

Proving beyond a reasonable doubt means, would a reasonable person believe this cockamamie story? Her clothes fell off? Some other person found her body and dismembered it?

WHOA!

Thanks so much for all the updates and translations!

:viking::viking::viking:

He explains what happens to the hatch as Kim, according to him, gets it in her head. He tells that there is no spring mechanism in the latch that prevents it from slamming. The front is high up and the back is far down . There is darkness in the tower. I do not know what makes the hatch to move. I do not grab it enough to hold it.

The prosecutor does not think it completely agrees with his previous explanation. He reads that PM has previously explained that he lost his footstep because it was wet from the dive. He still got hold of the hatch as he slipped, and he lost the grip and heard a bump. PM maintains that he has not changed the explanation. The prosecutor maintains that he said that he lost his footstep. PM says it fits with what he explains today.

The prosecutor asked if there was moonlight that night. He says yes, but there was no light in the tower.
He explains that he is preparing to sleep for a couple of hours while Kim's wall is in the submarine. But she is in another section, he says.
- There is a bloodshed on the plates where she is landed. It just makes me go with the boat. I could not help stepping past the bloodshed, he says
- You say you're uncomfortable, and yet you choose to dive and go to sleep, asks the prosecutor.
- Yes I do. But not to jump in it, but at one point I choose to get her up, answers Peter Madsen.

He explains that she is filling the entire middle of the passage

I have no contact to the dead person on board. I do not think she should join my trip. I am suicidal at the time.
Kim Wall is crashed down and lies with the legs exactly in the position of where the tower-hatch is. I want to have the dead person away from the ship.
I do not think she should join my trip. I'm suicidal and complete in panic. I pick her up via a rope. Kim is a skinny girl so it can be done. It happens while I cry, he says.
"I've said earlier that if you can get hurt, it's because you fall down," he says.
"I'm in a state where I have decided that I can not continue the life I live. An appropriate end to Peter Madsen, it is Nautilus. But I think that's not an appropriate end for Kim

"In the situation and the mood I was in, that was the right thing to do, he says about his explanation of the funeral at sea.
"It seems like you're considerate to Kim," he said.
"If I had not been so vicious or affected, I would have sailed back with her and it would have been a lot better for her family.
- Kim's shorts and tights, fell off when I lifted her up, says Peter Madsen.
- Did you notice that her pants also fell off? The prosecutor asks.

"Yes, they fell off with the tights," answers Peter Madsen.
The prosecutor's office is currently asking how her panties can fall off. The two are starting to discuss.
"You must ask some women," answers Peter Madsen.

The prosecutor asks if he binds something about her life. He says yes to that. It's a so-called 'strap' - a nylon strap that was on the submarine, he says.

SBM
BBM

For a supposed genius, this is quite a poorly thought out story. Ok, he said 'ask some women' - what do you think, forum members...any of you ever had a problem with your tights "falling off"?

Maybe that happens more easily after the body begins to bloat and swell.

smh

For those who wants all the details I recommend Logical_Inferences' posts from the court hearing stream. I made this post for those who just want a rundown.

Peter Madsen had a plausible accident story (see Logical_Inferences' post), but no explanation whatsoever regarding dismembering (he still claims he didn’t do it). Most of what came out today speaks strongly against Peter Madsen’s accident story, but it was revealed Kim Wall’s shoes, nylons, and underwear came off while Peter Madsen struggled to pull her body up from the submarine (with a rope around her). These items were found in the submarine. Why would someone trying to hide a murder leave these items lying around? Did he simply forget about them?

Another thing supporting Peter Madsen’s story (but in no way confirming it), was that her nylons and a contact lens was found where he claims she landed after the hatch accident (a contact lens would likely pop out from a fall). The underwear was found in the machine room, but that’s not as incriminating as it sounds, as the submarine had been full of water for 24 hours. However, the same could be said for the items found where Peter Madsen claimed Kim Wall landed.

Despite those few things Peter Madsen’s story is extremely weak. The dismemberment is of course the central missing piece. This was done on purpose and Kim Wall’s torso was weighed down by a wrapping a cargo strap with metal tubes around it. The tubes where cut from similar tubes found in Peter Madsen’s workshop. Did he prepare them?

After the initial report, we heard lots of somewhat weak witness testimonies (remember we only get extracts at the hearing – the police might have full testimonies). Some third part, or outside any real frame of reference (someone once saw Peter Madsen and a few others watch a snuff-like *advertiser censored* video, or a hairdresser who once talked to someone, whom she didn’t know, who had played sexual asphyxiation games with Peter Madsen). One claimed she and Peter Madsen had “normal” intercourse in the submarine, and another claimed Peter Madsen had become more and more sexually extreme (apparently after hitting his head in 2014). We also heard someone thought Peter Madsen lived without sex for long periods, but then went all in for a time. This person thought he had become preoccupied with death (as a fetish) in the time leading up to August 11 - although she didn't think he could/would kill anyone. It’s impossible to judge how well these witnesses knew the defendant. Peter Madsen also claim many people hate him and would like to see him fall (in particular some from the competing rocket group).

Two things stand out. One is that we are told Peter Madsen lately had become fascinated with death (in a sexual way), and the other that he invited a woman, whom he had met briefly two months before, out in the submarine a few days before Kim Wall died. The woman found it odd he contacted her after two months, since she didn’t think he had problems finding other passengers. She didn’t feel it was flirtations, but declined the invitation. Lucky escape?

Personally, I think there is very little doubt Peter Madsen killed and dismembered Kim Wall. I wanted to hear his accident story before making up my mind (although I thought murder most likely), and while his accident story is somewhat credible it completely fails to account for the dismemberment. I believe Peter Madsen made up this story while in police custody, but assumed the body would remain forever hidden on the seabed. Now that it, luckily, has been found he can’t get himself to change his story (even if it could actually negate the main evidence for murder). He simply doesn’t want to be seen as someone who could dismember a body.

The judge found there was substantial circumstantial evidence for murder and ruled to detain Peter Madsen in pretrial custody for another 4 weeks. The prosecution also got a ruling about a psychological evaluation (even if Peter Madsen strongly refused). The judge also rules that Peter Madsen’s computer can be searched (he has refused this and the police can’t just hack it).

Some notes and some questions I would like the answer to:

Why did Peter Madsen specify that the was dive longer than normal? Did he know the police would get a radar track and tried to preempt them with an explanation?

Apparently, he called his wife during the night (I’m not sure if he told her. Maybe she told the police, since they were there to arrest him when he got on land).

Why would he refuse the police access to his computer? He claims there are 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] part confidential material on it, but surely a serious murder charge overrules any agreement with any 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] part.

There is something strange with a saw. It’s pretty hard to make out the whole story, but someone saw him head from the submarine to the workshop with a saw. However, from the court stream it’s unclear if that saw had been found in the workshop, or if it’s missing (the prosecution seems to think this particular saw is missing from the workshop). The event was before Kim Wall’s death (same day), so if he was walking from the submarine it might not mean anything. There could be more than one saw.

He seems very concerned about anything sexual (the court reporter said he seemed annoyed about questions regarding Kim Wall’s clothes)

SBM
BBM

For a supposed genius, this is quite a poorly thought out story. Ok, he said 'ask some women' - what do you think, forum members...any of you ever had a problem with your tights "falling off"?

smh

He claimed it was while dragging her up (with a rope) through a 7-9' long metal tube 2' in diameter with metal steps. I actually find this plausible - although I'm far from sure that's what happened.

Proving beyond a reasonable doubt means, would a reasonable person believe this cockamamie story? Her clothes fell off? Some other person found her body and dismembered it?

oh you can bet I would push for 1st degree premeditated ! I wish they would do that but something tells me this country is not like Texas

He claimed it was while dragging her up (with a rope) through a 7-9' long metal tube 2' in diameter with metal steps. I actually find this plausible - although I'm far from sure that's what happened.

Yes, I read that. In the same breath he claimed it wasn't hard as she was skinny. Sorry, not buying that shorts, pantyhose, AND panties all came off during the drag up.

Yes, I read that. In the same breath he claimed it wasn't hard as she was skinny. Sorry, not buying that shorts, pantyhose, AND panties all came off during the drag up.

I have been lucky enough to remove the nylons from a few women (all with full consent) and find that panties often come off with the pantyhose (if they are pulled off from below). His story certainly doesn't seem far fetched to me.

Edit: he claimed it wasn't hard because she didn't weigh much.

Only just stumbled on this case.
It's up there with the most strangest things I've read!
IMO this was sexually motivated and it wasn't no accident. I'm unsure if they'll be able to prove that though, if it's true.

He said he changed suits cause the other one was covered in Kim's blood. Would the amount of blood on the suit he left in the submarine be able to support the fact that he did/didn't dismember her or would the majority have been cleaned away when it sunk?

Also, a contact lenses seems like a minuscule thing to find in a sunken submarine.

well, 4½ hour court-meeting...phew.
There was a lot of information that we didnt already know, but I failed to see a smoking gun.
I hope the autopsy tells something that smells more of a direct evidence.

His explaination is not plausible though:
- Nylon-stockings dont just fall off.....they would be torn to pieces instead. They are very fragile.
- The missing saw.....and why should somebody say they saw him with it on his way to the submarine, if that isnt true.
- The tubes tied to the belt on the body that came from his workshop.
- He laid down to sleep......?
- The big locks of hair they found in the submarine is strange, because hair dont come off just because you get a bonk in your head.
- They also found a contact-lense??

Anyway, I do still think he planned it before they went. Some witnesses also described him as a guy with a dream of death and sex.
Creepy guy....

I really hope the police will be able to nail him.

Wasnt it you that claimed that it was impossible to drag a body up through that tube, because it was so narrow?
So you believed that he had to dismember her to get her up and out?

You changed your mind maybe?

I have been lucky enough to remove the nylons from a few women (all with full consent) and find that panties often come off with the pantyhose (if they are pulled off from below). His story certainly doesn't seem far fetched to me.

Edit: he claimed it wasn't hard because she didn't weigh much.

Hopefully those women were alive when you did it. Usually they tend to help with the process...

SBM
BBM

smh

I found that part quite insulting, tights depending on the material can ride low at times but not fall down. As for panties, can't say mine have ever just magically fallen right off. I agree with the poorly thought out. I wonder if he will go with some blackout from being traumatized story next if they are able to connect the dots to the body being dismembered. I don't think some psycho(meaning someone random other than pm)is out there on the water waiting for a dead body to float by and cut up. Her family must be in complete horror.

Wasnt it you that claimed that it was impossible to drag a body up through that tube, because it was so narrow?
So you believed that he had to dismember her to get her up and out?

You changed your mind maybe?

I'm relating this to the defendants own story. I don't think she lost her clothes being dragged through the tube. I just said that part was plausible. I still think he dismembered her to get her out of the submarine. Other than pure sadistic pleasure why else should be dismember her?

I found that part quite insulting, tights depending on the material can ride low at times but not fall down. As for panties, can't say mine have ever just magically fallen right off. I agree with the poorly thought out. I wonder if he will go with some blackout from being traumatized story next if they are able to connect the dots to the body being dismembered. I don't think some psycho is out there on the water waiting for a dead body to cut up. Her family must be in complete horror.

Clothes don't fit a dead person well. If her tights catch on something as he pulls her up it's quite probable they will be ripped off.

Anyway, it does not really matter if we think this part is probable or not, there are far bigger holes in his story - in fact, the whole story is pretty rotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme