GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know when they will release the post mortem / autopsy results? Surely they must know now if there were any traces of Madsen's semen inside the body? Or is there a chance that could have been washed away, if it were ever there?

The autopsy report, or at least parts of it, was read out at the last court hearing. However, there was a publication ban on that particular part. That means every journalist present would have heard it, but they are not allowed to report about it. Judging from how the proceedings went after they read the autopsy it didn't contain any real evidence. However (again), not all forensic test had been completed at the time.

What has been made public, is that the body was dismembered with a saw (not a ship propeller). This came out about a week after they recovered the torso.

The torso is the only real piece of evidence, so I'm sure they will do every test in the book.

Not in the slightest. None of the people who knew him very well thought he could kill someone. Many still don't.
Nobody with any significant personal knowledge has come forward to say: I knew it!

The fact that he likely killed Kim Wall does not change what people used to think about him.

No, it doesn't, though I don't personally think it carries much weight. It's often said about murderers before they are convicted that no one ever thought they could do such a thing, so I discount that. But it surprised me that you would go so far as to say that anyone who said they did think he could kill someone was just showing that they hardly knew him, not just showing a difference in perception or the circumstances of the encounter. I've been struck (as a complete outsider to this: interested because of family connections in Denmark and the fact that Kim Wall was a journalist) by the almost proprietary and defensive tone of some comments about Peter Madsen.

The one thing I couldn't understand about Kim Wall was how she could take such a risk as to go alone to carry out this interview into such an enclosed and cut-off space - a woman journalist, however tough and accustomed to going anywhere, might think twice about interviewing a man alone in an isolated house, and this is worse. But then, if the man is well-known, and everyone who knows him seems to think he's OK if a bit difficult, that might explain it.

No, it doesn't, though I don't personally think it carries much weight. It's often said about murderers before they are convicted that no one ever thought they could do such a thing, so I discount that. But it surprised me that you would go so far as to say that anyone who said they did think he could kill someone was just showing that they hardly knew him, not just showing a difference in perception or the circumstances of the encounter. I've been struck (as a complete outsider to this: interested because of family connections in Denmark and the fact that Kim Wall was a journalist) by the almost proprietary and defensive tone of some comments about Peter Madsen.

The one thing I couldn't understand about Kim Wall was how she could take such a risk as to go alone to carry out this interview into such an enclosed and cut-off space - a woman journalist, however tough and accustomed to going anywhere, might think twice about interviewing a man alone in an isolated house, and this is worse. But then, if the man is well-known, and everyone who knows him seems to think he's OK if a bit difficult, that might explain it.

I know kids who were petrified of him long before the Kim Wall case.
Now they think PM will come and kill them. There was no way the parents could hide all this from them, it is all over the news. They had to take time off from school to try to talk the children through it.

I know kids who were petrified of him long before the Kim Wall case.
Now they think PM will come and kill them. There was no way the parents could hide all this from them, it is all over the news. They had to take time off from school to try to talk the children through it.

SATA, where did you get this info regarding the children fearing PM? Can you please post the links? I googled "children afraid of peter madsen" and nothing turned up. Thanks,

SATA, where did you get this info regarding the children fearing PM? Can you please post the links? I googled "children afraid of peter madsen" and nothing turned up. Thanks,

I can´t give a link, they are children of friends who know PM well!

Is this the Saeby in North Jutland, near Frederikshaven? I looked it up because I've only ever been to South Denmark, and it seems to be much further from Copenhagen than the 100 km the article states - more like 360-460 km depending on route.

Ah - just found another, less well-known, one in West Jutland, almost on the coast opposite Fyn. That must be the one.

Ah - just found another, less well-known, one in West Jutland, almost on the coast opposite Fyn. That must be the one.

It's Sæby on Sjælland.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Casdsdpture.jpg
    Casdsdpture.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 122
Thanks - realised my mistake writing Jutland instead of Sjaelland too late but I don't think you can edit posts on here. The map is more useful. Though of course, after all that, where he comes from is probably insignificant...

Thanks - realised my mistake writing Jutland instead of Sjaelland too late but I don't think you can edit posts on here. The map is more useful. Though of course, after all that, where he comes from is probably insignificant...

There are also a couple of Sæby in Jutland, so it's a bit confusing. Anyway, you are right. Probably doesn't matter :)

Copehagen Suborbitals - Peter Madsen´s original project - is testing their rocket tonight.

I really do believe the PM was totally out of balance because of the competition from them, and that had something to do with his atrocious actions towards Kim Wall.

I fell over this article.
I found it a bit odd that Peter Madsen referred to Nautilus as "she" when the media tried to interview him when he first got on shore after having been "missing".

I know you refer to sea vehicles as females. but how many take it as far as this? It seems very personal (Google Translate):

Peter Madsen cried over submarine

Ekstra Bladet Aug 18, 2017LINETTE KRØGER JESPERSEN linette@eb.dk

PHOTO: SCREEN PUMP FROM THE FILM 'MY TOTAL EYE BOAT' FOX MEDIA DOCUMENTARIES
Peter Madsen broke together at the seeding of Nautilus, now a possible crime scene.

The 33-tonne heavy-duty submarine Nautilus is now being found in Copenhagen's North Port as a presumed crime scene. But when the home-built vessel was launched from the B & W foundation in May 2008, it was a different party, dancers in sailor costumes and horn music.

In the movie 'My own own submarine' made by Fox Media Documentaries, one sees a deeply bewitched and upset Danish inventor who gets crying when his second home-built submarine Kraka comes sailing to follow the seeding of Nautilus.

"When I see Kraka here today, it's too bad, but it's beautiful. It's her day. It's very special to me .., he says, stopping standing still:

- ... that she is here too and sees big sisters in the water. Last Saturday she was the queen, today she is only little sister. And I can not help thinking what it's like to be submarine and second in command. Now Nautilus swears again. Let's see if she can flow, he says in the movie.

Very focused

It is the documentary Robert Fox who made the movie. He spent 100 days with Peter Madsen and saw how he collapsed when he saw Kraka.

- He's completely finished. He walks almost in and personalizes them (submarines, ed.) As little children. It's one more mechanism you get when you get maximum, he says.

He saw a man who was extreme. Profound. And got a lot of things done.

"My perception of him is that he is very focused on his goal. He wakes up every morning with a checklist of what to do when he is in a project. And he will be incredibly disappointed if you do not fit into the plan. He can not relate to things that are not in his plan, and he often gets disappointed with people, predicts Robert Fox.

https://www.pressreader.com/denmark/ekstra-bladet/20170818/281805694041619

Unfortunately, I've had interactions with a fair number of control freaks like PM as described in SATA's link above.

I don't think it's been reported that he ever violently threatened or, for eg, hit someone, even though he was often in conflict with people. For someone his age to suddenly turn violent, without any previous incidents (even "just" cutting up a body after an accidental death is an extremely violent action, I believe), says to me either something changed, for eg thru drug use, or he was controlling his violent desires all his life until now.

I think it's possible someone might have secret, violent obsessive thoughts that they don't share with anyone, certainly not a journalist. They could include suicidal thoughts. And I think, from my limited understanding of psychology, becoming obsessively preoccupied and controlling with schemes like building rockets and submarines could be, in part, a way to keep those disturbing violent desires under control.

Anyway, just my 2 cents on how a person's mind might work, which is one of my major interests in following these cases.

In today´s news: Peter Madsen has decided that he will let himself be mentally evaluated voluntarily.

At the last court hearing he refused to be tested voluntarily, so the judge ruled that he would have to be forcefully hospitalized at a psych ward so that the evaluation could be conducted.
Judge said he had the option to change his mind and do it voluntarily, which he then did today.

A little more detailed than my short summary:

And uh oh, some crazy woman at the bottom who claims she is PMs mistress.
I had seen that a while ago, but didn´t think it was worth posting, but now it´s there.
She would marry him in a hearbeat, she says at the end.
Good grief.

Monday, September 18th. 2017 - at. 10:43
Peter Madsen changes attitude towards mental research

The murder charged Peter Madsen will nevertheless volunteered for mental examination.

It was suggested that the murderous Peter Madsen should be forced into a legal psychiatric department to be mentally investigated after he and his defendant at the time of extension refused to participate in a voluntary investigation. "I have been notified that now, voluntarily, I would like to contribute, and so I have asked the court to make a legal book on it and initiated it," says special prosecutor Jakob Buch-Jepsen. - The original order was that he should be admitted for a mental examination at a legal psychiatric department. This requires that a place in a legal psychiatric department only takes place, and it may take some time. But by doing it outpatient, he may be in prison and be driven to interviews at the legal psychiatric clinic, he says. The mental investigation must clarify whether Peter Madsen was insane at the time of the crime and clarify his dangers in relation to what punishment he should be convicted if he became guilty.

As is apparent from the law, the defendant and Peter Madsen protested against mental examination at the hearing on extension of time and pointed out that 'in particular the information that it would also be for assessing the detainee's dangers caused the arrestor to feel that he had to protest'.

Peter Madsen's defender confirms to TV 2 that the mental examination can now take place in an outpatient area.

"Now we are waiting for the mental examination to be launched. My client has decided to agree why it can now be outpatient, says Betina Hald Engmark in a text message for TV 2.

The translations have made this case hard to follow. I have to take a break every couple of pages. I was trying to figure out what the "cramping" meant... but then "twitching" was mentioned. Now it makes sense. While it sounds pretty "Hollywood" it actually could be true.
With a brain injury that severe seizures would be almost guaranteed. That part of his story could actually be true.
There also may have been "death rattle" breathing making it clear she was not going to survive.
Not making excuses for him, just saying it could make sense to him.

I understand that, I studied serial killers for years.
This guy is just not your typical human in ANY sense of the word.
Looking at this situation as a business disaster, I can see where he decided she couldn't be saved.
Of course assuming that his story is true to begin with.

IMO - PM's story is a lie from any and all angles:
PM lied about setting KW out on shore that evening, then lied that she had an 'accident' on board, next the discovery that KW's intentionally dismembered body, torso punctured and weighted down.
Another tell-tale sign is the 'trophy' collection which is a psychopathic commonality : KW's pantyhose, lock of hair, and panties were found on board sub. The prosecutor is not buying PM's 'accident tale', and neither am I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member