Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am thinking a possible family connection too Yellowsub, but on the other side of the family

I think the woman is Snodgrass's ex-wife, Joanne Newberger. See the video: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/031909haleigh_cummings_investigation

Looks like maybe she gained a little weight?

Salem

Hi Salem! Good observation but I myself am not quite so sure. Joanne is very short. The woman in the picture appears to be taller than Joanne is, and she has on flats. Still, though, if you feel strongly about it, you should do what you feel is right & call it in. Could never hurt to try...right?

Flossie - definitely could be . . .

Momtective - Have any leads? I found one who fits the description and looks to be a vet tech or something similar

Hi Salem! Good observation but I myself am not quite so sure. Joanne is very short. The woman in the picture appears to be taller than Joanne is, and she has on flats. Still, though, if you feel strongly about it, you should do what you feel is right & call it in. Could never hurt to try...right?

Thanks Jersey*Girl! I did call it in. I thought JN looked taller than the woman in the video :) Also, I do think the nose is wrong. But... when you pull your hair tightly back, you do look different than when it is down around your face. And the unidentified woman had sun glasses on, which could change the way her nose looks. The chin and ears, as far as I could tell, were comparable, in my opinion.

Someone else thought the unidentified woman looked younger than JN also, but I thought they looked very similar in age.

It's worth a shot. I do think LE may know who she is by now because the officer that took my info didn't want the links to look at? I wonder what JN does for work?

Salem

Thanks Jersey*Girl! I did call it in. I thought JN looked taller than the woman in the video :) Also, I do think the nose is wrong. But... when you pull your hair tightly back, you do look different than when it is down around your face. And the unidentified woman had sun glasses on, which could change the way her nose looks. The chin and ears, as far as I could tell, were comparable, in my opinion.

Someone else thought the unidentified woman looked younger than JN also, but I thought they looked very similar in age.

It's worth a shot. I do think LE may know who she is by now because the officer that took my info didn't want the links to look at? I wonder what JN does for work?

Salem

Salem, the part I just bolded above, you should send that in an email to TJ Hart with The Sky 97.3. The fact that they didn't want the links could be b/c they already know who it is or it could be just plain old negligience! I mean, let me explain, If you specifically mentioned Joanne's full name & that she was Snodgrass' ex, then sure PCSO could blow that off it if they really don't believe it's her...but what about if your links show a different person's picture and you had the people confused - then wouldn't it be considered negligience on the le's side for the simple fact they didn't follow all the way through. I mean, I know they get tons of tips coming in & stuff, and I know it has to be hard to follow up on them all...but need we remind ourselves that that's exactly what their job consists of and even if it's a heavy workload, it's still expected of them as part of their publicly paid positions? Heck, the way I see it is any and all info should be followed up on. Maybe they'll find pertinent info by mistake.

* Practical Nursing: Clay: Jennifer L. Freeman and Melissa M. Jensen.Flagler: Melissa A. Deacon, Ashley E. Palmer; Putnam: Terica D. DuBois, Lindsy K. Croslin, Jami A. Curtis, Synettress D. Jones, Wyondia N. Jones, Jennifer R. Kennedy, James M. Luce, Linda M. Soliz, Nichole Watson; St. Johns: Lindsay R. Ackman, Jamie L. Duckworth, Celeste E. Reed.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/070509/community_1691023.shtml
I checked myspace profiles for the Putnam County students...one on the list ..J.C. a possibility? (no pic) ... Maybe she carpooled with LC from Palatka to St. Augustine for school? Maybe they talked about family stuff on the drive and she is sharing some of that info?? The pin on type badge to me says either student, nursing home or dentist office... definetely not hospital. I am guessing whoever it is will or has come forward. She doesn't appear to be hiding her identity to anyone in scrubs and an ID badge...

Don't forget that RC's attorney T Shoemaker has offices in St. Augustine as well. St Augustine has printed more than just the RC interview article on this case. In May there was this article...http://staugustine.com/stories/051609/news_051609_021.shtml

I think this is significant in more ways than one. Wonder if any of the lawyers wives work in the medical field. Or if any one that works in that office might have obtained private information.?? Just have to wait and see as more info comes out.

Yes and don't forget that GGMS told reporters that Ron and Misty went to St A. to check out a Haleigh sighting, then we find his lawyer is from there, and we have a reporter who writes a nice article on him and now this woman. What's up in St.Augustine?

Just caught up - I feel good about this, it must be a darn good letter to get LE looking to ID her. I like how LE released that grainy video, I'm almost positive it was released to get someone in a panic and possibly start talking.

My take on the lady in the video... 40's, a bit heavy-set, been dying her hair for awhile, wasn't worried about being ID'd... she was in and out, but she seemed to look straight at the receptionist for longer than necessary.

* Practical Nursing: Clay: Jennifer L. Freeman and Melissa M. Jensen.Flagler: Melissa A. Deacon, Ashley E. Palmer; Putnam: Terica D. DuBois, Lindsy K. Croslin, Jami A. Curtis, Synettress D. Jones, Wyondia N. Jones, Jennifer R. Kennedy, James M. Luce, Linda M. Soliz, Nichole Watson; St. Johns: Lindsay R. Ackman, Jamie L. Duckworth, Celeste E. Reed.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/070509/community_1691023.shtml

Nice find, maybe one of these other girls has a face book or my space account with a pic.....

There is a woman, blonde, 47 -- owns a vet/pet grooming place just down the road from the newpaper. Hmmm . . .

And yes, I'm sure LE knows who it is, but it's still fun to see if we can figure it out!

Check out post # 191 by Salem on the Astro thread-
and watch the video of Joanne Newberger.

She is the x wife of Snodgrass and looks very much like the picture to me!

I don't think she looks like her at all, the x is way too old. And the hair is not right, this woman has fine hair.

Nice find, maybe one of these other girls has a face book or my space account with a pic.....
I didn't find J.C. on facebook... some of these Putnam students are black, a few have no profiles. J.C. on myspace peaked my interest for a connection to LC.. I am scouring the web to try to find out what the nursing uniforms for First Coast Technical College in St. Augustine look like. All I can find so far is that they are sold in the bookstore at the campus.... No online link to the bookstore.

Did anyone else notice she/he has on black shoes? Most medical employees usually wear white shoes.

My daughter wears black shoes, they are like super cushy-comfy sneakers... but not exactly like sneakers...KWIM?
Anyhoo.. she is a student, not working in a medical facility yet.
Oh, they can wear any pattern in their scrubs that they wish, she has a hello kitty pair.

I didn't find J.C. on facebook... some of these Putnam students are black, a few have no profiles. J.C. on myspace peaked my interest for a connection to LC.. I am scouring the web to try to find out what the nursing uniforms for First Coast Technical College in St. Augustine look like. All I can find so far is that they are sold in the bookstore at the campus.... No online link to the bookstore.

If they graduated they would be wearing scrubs from a job they have now. I don't think they would be wearing what they had from school, but who knows.

MAYBE . . . MC has been hospitalized and this lady wanted to leak it . . . could be why she would leave a tip at a newspaper office instead of LE :waitasec:

My bold - I know this was a couple pages back but I wanted to respond. :)

Perhaps she left it at the newspaper - thinking they could do more with the top than LE since LE seems to about... oh... 7 months to get things done. Moo.

How much volatile information can be in one paragraph?

This is the interesting part of the puzzle today for me. The content of this letter is tidy(typed) and probably straight to the point. If proven it would prove volatile. ?????? HMMM I am just trying to put this in prospective here and try not to assume anything, but, am stumped on who would have information within the speculated job descriptions that could have enough information with such impact within 1 paragraph.
If it is information that has been with held I do not understand why now, unless someone is all of a sudden feeling guilt. But I would imagine it would not be hand delivered and to a news papers front lobby for anonymity. If it is newly discovered information that someone felt should be revealed through media and not as a tip to LE suggest a motive and mind set. The actions of the reporter and LE lends some validity to the contents of the letter, but, of course no confirmation. So a female possible in a occupation that requires scrubs formally types and addresses a letter that gives pertinent information to Haleighs abduction and hand deliverers it to the front lobby of the news paper instead of mailing and or giving tip to LE. The fact the reporter felt compelled to not publish the letter but forward it to LE and LE request for assistance in identifying this women leads me to speculate if this information is in regards to an alive HaLeigh after all this last weeks suggestion that HaLeigh was no longer with us and LE statement that they are still looking for an alive Haleigh. JMO
ETA There is hope it is about an alive Haleigh!!! read article http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...rl-bk-haleigh-cummings-092509,0,7386260.story

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02
Back