Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If this woman is just the messenger then I think the person who supplied the info does want to remain anonymous...and not be called upon to testify. Whoever the person is in scrubs, it's the person who initially supplied the info that LE will want and I hope they find that person soon !

Here is a link to HIPPA as it applies to law enforcement. THere are allowances made when a crime has been or is suspected of having been committed. A medical prof can avoid prosecution under violating HIPPA in several ways. See link

http://www.aele.org/hipaa-info.html

The Putnam County sheriff's office is trying to authenticate a letter dropped off at the offices of newspaper in St. Augustine that claims to know what happened to Haleigh Cummings.

http://ow.ly/r2eF

The Putnam County sheriff's office is trying to authenticate a letter dropped off at the offices of newspaper in St. Augustine that claims to know what happened to Haleigh Cummings.

http://ow.ly/r2eF

Well why the h3ll report anything at all if you're just going to report what we already know! aaaagggghhhh....I wanna know what's in the letter!
I know y'all share my pain here...lol

BTW I've done a myspace search for all white females, 30-50 more to love and a little extra checked in the advanced search within 20 miles of the zip code of 32080 which is St Augustine. I have a few prospects. A few have Haleigh family as friends.

Hello CementPond!

welcome-8.jpg

The question of why would "she" deliver the letter to the news paper instead of the police is IMO a significant piece to this new puzzle.
IMO in a normal investigation this would seem like a publicity stunt to me, but, this is not a normal investigation and it would appear that someone wants the truth revealed and believes LE is not doing that. Interesting that LE wants this informant bad enough to collect fingerprint evidence from the letter and have requested the publics help in identifying her. Can it be assumed that LE may have been holding this information close to the vest that has been revealed in this letter and that it is the long awaited for missing piece that LE has been waiting on and need confirmation to get warrents for searches and arrests.
The question of why would "she" deliver the letter to the news paper instead of the police is IMO a significant piece to this new puzzle.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/092009/news_092009_040.shtml

Just to remind everyone. Not sure it has any connection but this journalist is the author of an article ran in The St. Augustine newspaper....The Record...? Sorry if that is not the correct name of the paper...it was posted online on Sunday September 20th. Original story is at the above link. Interesting.

Edited to add RC's lawyers have offices in St. Augustine

I wonder why she delivered it in person. She didn't sign it so it looks like she wants to be anonymous but if you do, why do you then deliver a letter personally wearing a name tag?

I wonder why she delivered it in person. She didn't sign it so it looks like she wants to be anonymous but if you do, why do you then deliver a letter personally wearing a name tag?

Yesterday I was in the camp of believing she was delivering it for someone else. However, I would assume if that was the case, she would have told LE who she is by now. I hope LE updates us when they identify her so we don't keep sleuthing her forevermore!

Hope it's not just some wacko who wants 15 minutes of fame.

Aren't most hospital name tags like cards on worn around the neck or on a pull cord type clips thing so they can scan them. What looks like a name might be the name of the place she works at embroidered on or something like that.

Good Morning Busy, I believe you are correct. I also wanted to say, my daughter is in Nursing School and required to wear scrubs. The students here also have a name card with picture on a lanyard. So it may very well be a name of work place. I pray this tip leads them to Haleigh.

The journalist that the letter was addressed to recently penned an article after an interview with Ronald Cummings. This article ran the weekend of the pond search.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/092009/news_092009_040.shtml

Just to remind everyone. Not sure it has any connection but this journalist is the author of an article ran in The St. Augustine newspaper....The Record...? Sorry if that is not the correct name of the paper...it was posted online on Sunday September 20th. Original story is at the above link. Interesting.

Edited to add RC's lawyers have offices in St. Augustine
Ah, elle, you are exactly right! Good catch! The letter writer addressed it specifically to the man who wrote this article about Ron in the Augustine Record on Aug 20th. This article was an interview of Ron and was generally sympathetic to him. So, this is the tie in.

It sounds like somebody read the article, has some additional information about the case, and has decided to supply this information as a tip. It probably is significant information. Hope it's what LE has been waiting for.

Unfortunately, the receptionist was looking at her monitor when this lady walked in, she glanced at her briefly, and then her gaze was on the letter as she took it and placed it on the desk. So even if the letter carrier's name or workplace was on the name tag, it seems like the receptionist never looked at it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back