Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she breaks these laws, not only could she lose her license forever, she could go to jail. She could be sued for tons of money. 70k isnt much at all when you think of what she could lose, her livelihood, her freedom, her bank account.
If it brung Haleigh back I'd say lock me up I'll take the chance that a Jury will see and understand why I broke the rule.

I think the person dropped it off now bc Misty is gone. Maybe she felt threatened with Misty in town and now that shes gone she decided it would be a good time to drop it off.

* Practical Nursing: Clay: Jennifer L. Freeman and Melissa M. Jensen.Flagler: Melissa A. Deacon, Ashley E. Palmer; Putnam: Terica D. DuBois, Lindsy K. Croslin, Jami A. Curtis, Synettress D. Jones, Wyondia N. Jones, Jennifer R. Kennedy, James M. Luce, Linda M. Soliz, Nichole Watson; St. Johns: Lindsay R. Ackman, Jamie L. Duckworth, Celeste E. Reed.

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/070509/community_1691023.shtml

Hi all.. still new to this site as a registered member.... Why would this women just now drop off a "tip" after all this time? What has happened lately that she thought she needed to give someone a heads up? STRANGE

Your guess is as good as anyone's. Maybe this person just came across some info herself? No one knows yet. I hope we find out soon. But most of all, I hope it leads to an alive and well Haleigh!!!

Hi all.. still new to this site as a registered member.... Why would this women just now drop off a "tip" after all this time? What has happened lately that she thought she needed to give someone a heads up? STRANGE

Good Morning all!

I used to live in St. Augustine and I know where the St. Augustine Record is. It's on the corner of 207 and 312. 207 Runs from St. Augustine to Putnam County. Straight shot!

Also there is the Hospital that is off 312 and US 1, there are many nursing homes their are many doctors office very close too! Keep in mind that Day care centers and pre K center in St. Augustine also wear scrubs too. I have a friend that works at Flagler Hospital in St. Augustine in the cafeteria that wears scrubs too. Anybody can wear them.

It's about 30 miles from HaLeigh home area. Some of this may have been answered but I have to many pages read this am.

Just a guess, but maybe her husband (Hank, Jr.) being incarcerated spurred this letter containing information...that coupled with the fact that Misty accused her brother, Lindsy's husband, of possible involvement during the lie detector, hypnosis session...? Maybe they learned of some information recently and the finger pointing pushed her to come forward ? I don't even know for sure that this is Lindsy or someone connected to her, but given the fact that she is an LPN and this person was wearing scrubs and her husband just happens to be in jail and accused by Misty...well....

I don't think this person is in nursing for 2 reasons.
1. Name tag---Nurses work directly with patients, lifting, moving them from bed to cair, chair to bed etc. Name tags scratch, that's why medical personnel who work directly with patients wear lanyards with soft name tags.
2. The shoes---Working on their feet all day, softer, more comfortable, white shoes are in order.
So with that said I'm leaning toward housekeeping personnel in a business or school, kitchen staff in a hospital or nursing home. Definitely not a person who works directly, up close with patients.
Also I do not think it is Lindsy C.
The woman in the video appears to be in her 30's to me.

shoot, I thought I just posted this question. :waitasec:

Why didn't this person take the letter and mail it to the police instead of taking it to a newspaper business?

Nope. I don't think it's Lindsy. Lindsy is a kid. This woman is much older.

My opinion of the woman in the video is: late 40s, dying that hair blonde for a million years (see now thin it is?), looks more like an orderly than a nurse, IMO.

shoot, I thought I just posted this question. :waitasec:

Why didn't this person take the letter and mail it to the police instead of taking it to a newspaper business?

I left you a message on the other thread but here goes

I thought about that the part I bolded. Maybe she did give a tip to the police and they never followed up. I know some person that gave a tip of hearing a loud car/truck and they never followed up with this person. So maybe they did give this tip and no follow up so she went to the newspaper with it! It must be something good if the LE wants to find her!

If this woman is a healthcare worker of some sort, perhaps she is willing to risk breaching HIPAA because she overheard someone planning something and feel that she is bound to disclose it. I know it sounds farfetched, but maybe Misty IS in some sort of rehab and this lady overheard a phone conversation in which Misty says she is planning to flee or planning to do something else that implicates her.

Who ever this is, she doesn't want to be involved. If she did, she would have called LE at Putnam county. So maybe someone who lives in St Augustine gave her the envelope to take there for them. She may not have known what was in it. She doesn't look like a nurse. More like a person who works in a hospital, maybe house keeping, or meals. But I could be wrong, won't be the first time. I find it interesting it is coming from St Augustine.

I don't think this person is in nursing for 2 reasons.
1. Name tag---Nurses work directly with patients, lifting, moving them from bed to cair, chair to bed etc. Name tags scratch, that's why medical personnel who work directly with patients wear lanyards with soft name tags.
2. The shoes---Working on their feet all day, softer, more comfortable, white shoes are in order.
So with that said I'm leaning toward housekeeping personnel in a business or school, kitchen staff in a hospital or nursing home. Definitely not a person who works directly, up close with patients.
Also I do not think it is Lindsy C.
The woman in the video appears to be in her 30's to me.

Nursing staff in my neck of the woods no longer wear the white, comfortable, traditional nurse shoes. Nearly all of them wear crocs which come in a variety of colors.

I find it interesting the newspaper took the letter to the police and obviously made the editorial decision not to publish it at this time.

Good morning y'all, I see it was busy in here last night. Great sleuthing For Pics and general information shared last night. I have to agree with some that her attire indicates non medical (LPN,LVN,RN or aid tech) it however might suggest a food service/cleaning position within a Hospital, Nursing Home or even a School. The time of day the letter was delivered could suggest her possible hours of work within that community (before 3pm or after 3pm).
I did see it asked if there are any family members that would be linked through employment (need of scrubs), and will respond yes there are a few that I have read are LPNs (LindseyC, ConnieS, MarieG)
The question of why would "she" deliver the letter to the news paper instead of the police is IMO a significant piece to this new puzzle.

Wow! Some hospitals are still allowing Crocs? Yikes! My husband works in X-ray and they banned those shoes from his hospital (and all others in the area) for safety and sanitary reasons.

Nursing staff in my neck of the woods no longer wear the white, comfortable, traditional nurse shoes. Nearly all of them wear crocs which come in a variety of colors.

Who ever this is, she doesn't want to be involved. If she did, she would have called LE at Putnam county. So maybe someone who lives in St Augustine gave her the envelope to take there for them. She may not have known what was in it. She doesn't look like a nurse. More like a person who works in a hospital, maybe house keeping, or meals. But I could be wrong, won't be the first time. I find it interesting it is coming from St Augustine.

Good morning Bern. Care to expand on why you think it is interesting coming from St Augustine? Personally, I think the person that handed the envelope off had to have known that there were surveillance in the lobby. Big brother is watching everywhere these days. So therefore we have a few different possible scenario's. Scrub lady was not the author of the letter, just the carrier or..Scrub lady darn well knows there would be surveillance and fingerprinting performed on the envelope. She didn't look to be wearing anything on her hands. Maybe with all the action in this case the past few weeks realization that the truth cannot stay undiscovered forever as some might have hoped.... ?

Personally, I have always believed that Haleigh is no longer with us. But the scrubs give me a small glimmer of hope for the first time that perhaps...someone in the medical profession might have information about a live sighting of Haleigh.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yappychappy
Back