Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she seen Haleigh, this case would be over by now, she could call the cops right then and there. If she treated MC, last week, she couldnt say anything. If she only seen MC while at work, she couldnt say anything. If she treated MC and then next shift comes on and sees MC leaving, she couldnt say anything to the new shift, she couldnt even say yes thats her.

I TA and thank you for the info on the HIPPA laws SWHIK. But it could be she was a witness to something the night Haleigh vanished. In a car parked in the same area where there was a party going on. Hmmmmm

If she breaks these laws, not only could she lose her license forever, she could go to jail. She could be sued for tons of money. 70k isnt much at all when you think of what she could lose, her livelihood, her freedom, her bank account.

If she wrote that letter, and if she does fall within those laws...maybe she is doing the "right thing" no matter the personal consequences. If so, bless her. I mean that.

Have to go to bed, I'll be back to read in the AM.

prayers for sweet Haleigh.

If she breaks these laws, not only could she lose her license forever, she could go to jail. She could be sued for tons of money. 70k isnt much at all when you think of what she could lose, her livelihood, her freedom, her bank account.

Then I don't think she would risk it. But whatever she wrote was evidently serious enough to elicit that reply from Mr Pryor. He said 'if it is true' or SS, which means it has to be verified by LE. But it also tells me it is something that can be verified by them. I think she saw something. IMO

I would think there'd be her fingerprints on the envelope. Maybe she licked the flap and left her DNA. I suppose by the time they read the letter and called LE the fingerprints on the outside and inside door handle had new prints over them ;{

Do we know any players, their friends or relatives who are in nursing? xox

BBM

Lindsy Croslin (74.170.108.64) -

I am a LPN that will be moving to pregresso heights community in Belize around july 2009.

http://jobs.classifieds1000.com/Belize/Nurse_Jobs/170418-LPN

I am sure that there has to be some sort of clause for a situation where a missing child or a crime has been commited that it is ok to speak up.:innocent:

There is a photo of Ron and Ron Jr with the above article. I think that's the first pix of the little boy I've seen .

What if it was because of this article that the letter was addressed to RICHARD PRIOR . What if the letter was to let Mr. Prior know that he was way off on his story about RC. That maybe someone knows that RC's hands are not clean.

Sorry but it has bothered me for sometime now that RC conducts himself like he does as far as MC goes. If I thought someone had anything at all to do with one of my children getting hurt or coming up missing, I could NOT embrass them. I don't buy the "keep your enemies closer" statement.

I really dont think there was a serious attempt at Annonnimity here. She went into the Newspaper with a name tag on .

Hello All!!! I'm new here, obviously. LOL

Anyway, someone on the previous page asked for a pic of Lindsy. Here are a few from Tommy's myspace page.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind....viewPicture&friendID=81898882&albumId=850405

His direct link in case that one doesn't work.

http://www.myspace.com/81898882

Anyway, IMO, if her hair is lighter now I certainly can see the person on the video being her.

Does SPN mean anything to anyone? Just asking since Lindsy's MS profile says "Lindsy SPN." Just struck me since that article mentioned initials on the letter.

Ya know I got thinking about this. Has anyone seen Misty since Monday or Tuesday.
May she did something to herself or has left the country?
Nothin would surprise me at this point.

Ya know I got thinking about this. Has anyone seen Misty since Monday or Tuesday.
May she did something to herself or has left the country?
Nothin would surprise me at this point.

Maybe she is in rehab - down the street from the paper and had someone deliver her note to them. Who knows? It will be interesting to find out where she went.

She could also be an innocent bystander who was asked by someone else, in a car perhaps, to do them a favor and drop the envelope off at the reception desk. Maybe LE wants to speak to her so that she can give them a description of who gave her the envelope.

I'm very concerned for her safety. The pic is just clear enough for people who know her to recognize her. Depending on her connection and knowledge of this case, she could be in a very dangerous position at the moment.

It doesn't seem like the smartest move for LE to put the video out there with the info that this could be important clues to the case. So I have to beleive they have a VERY good reason to do exactly that. Perhaps they feel the woman's safety is secondary to the recovery of Haleigh, particularly if Haleigh is alive. Or perhaps they feel this woman knows enough to already be in danger, and needs to know who she is to give HER protection.

Aren't most hospital name tags like cards on worn around the neck or on a pull cord type clips thing so they can scan them. What looks like a name might be the name of the place she works at embroidered on or something like that.

Did anyone else notice she/he has on black shoes? Most medical employees usually wear white shoes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back