Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
hmm this is disturbing, bbm

"The woman who dropped off the letter came forward, but investigators said she told them she was the messenger for a man who claimed to be an FBI informant with special psychic abilities. Detectives were told the woman does not personally know the family or have any information about Haleigh's whereabouts. They would like to talk to the man who wrote the letter."

Flossie, this is just getting crazy. Either someone knows, has a good tidbit of something that would draw them to a conclusion or they don't. I hope if this turns out to be bogus, something is done about it. What it possibly could have done to the hearts of these families takes my breath away.

"The woman who dropped off the letter came forward, but investigators said she told them she was the messenger for a man who claimed to be an FBI informant with special psychic abilities. Detectives were told the woman does not personally know the family or have any information about Haleigh's whereabouts. They would like to talk to the man who wrote the letter."

He may well have psychic abilities, but I hope this wasn't some sort of hoax taking up LE's time. This case has been dragged on too long as it is. With Misty out of the picture, what else is LE waiting for? According to the Astrology thread, Haleigh was taken possibly by a pedo. I still think Misty's brother knows more as well.

If the information you have bolded is true,than once again it is nothing but drama.There is no concrete information,and hardly volitile as stated by the newspaper. It should never have been broadcast as a nationwide plea to hunt this messenger down. Drama,drama and more drama.

I'm not knocking psychics,but the information we were receiving made it sound as if the information in the letter was a SURE bet of finding Haleigh if true.

And then there's this article, copying AWC post from the media topic, bbm:

Cadaver dog search in Haleigh Cummings case does not find her
Specific tip prompts searchers to go over ground already covered
Story updated at 3:27 PM on Monday, Sep. 28, 2009
<snipped>
Investigators using cadaver-sensing dogs to check a tip describing the burial site for Putnam County&#8217;s missing Haleigh Cummings did not find her there.

The site near the Satsuma doublewide mobile home where the kindergartner disappeared in February had been checked before, said Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff&#8217;s Office. He said the search was retraced last week because the tip provided directions, distances, and angles to turn.

&#8220;This tip was kind of specific,&#8221; he said.

Schauland said a woman who dropped the tip off at offices of the St. Augustine Record Wednesday later told detectives she was passing it on from a retired FBI agent who is in his early 80s. He said she did not name the man.

&#8220;Hopefully she will get him to talk to us,&#8221; Schauland said. The woman&#8217;s name has not been released.

Since the pond search, two jailhouse letters surfaced written by a friend of Misty Cummings describing a party where Haleigh ingested drugs and died and was taken to a pond.

Schauland said interviews with Prevatt were prompted by leads they were already following.

http://jacksonville.com/community/m...search_in_haleigh_cummings_case_does_not_find

After hoping for days that this letter would bring a happy resolution to this situation we are again disappointed.
Shame on the newspaper folks for embellishing the importance of the letter and shame on the (psychic)psycho that had a dream and wasted LEs time.

Still praying this child is returned home safe.

There is a huge difference between a FBI informant and a retired FBI agent. I wish they would get their stories straight about who this person is and how he arrived at his information.

What a crock of malarkey. An "FBI informant" who has somebody else deliver, for him, his "psychic" dream/vision - to a media outlet. :waitasec: Seems to me that he's not only a fake, a fraud, and a liar, he's a coward to boot! If this turns out to be true all I can say is this POC is pathetically devoid of ANY human decency; a very little, little, little man. All I know is karma's coming real soon and it's gonna be a b&%$@!! JMHO -

ETA: So now he's retired from the FBI/in his 80's - it just keeps getting better and better... not

After hoping for days that this letter would bring a happy resolution to this situation we are again disappointed.
Shame on the newspaper folks for embellishing the importance of the letter and shame on the psycho that had a dream and wasted LEs time.

lol...I thanked your post because I agree with the first part of what you said....then I kept reading and I had to take my thanks away because of your statement about a tip from a psychic. I think we should wait for Law Enforcement to tell us if the tip was significant or not.

I do agree with shame on the newspaper folks though!!:blushing:

lol...I thanked your post because I agree with the first part of what you said....then I kept reading and I had to take my thanks away because of your statement about a tip from a psychic. I think we should wait for Law Enforcement to tell us if the tip was significant or not.

I do agree with shame on the newspaper folks though!!:blushing:

OK I'll edit to add psyco (thats what I really thought).

I think perhaps we should wait and see if The St. Augustine journalist runs the article with the letter. If the tip was nothing that led to Haleigh LE should have released him to run the letter right? Prior did say he would run the letter later if he could so.....where is it if it was nothing?

Shame on the newspaper folks for embellishing the importance of the letter and shame on the (psychic)psycho that had a dream and wasted LEs time.

lol....thank you I needed a giggle today...lol Although I think it is still unknown if this psychic is actually a psycho. I thanked your post anyway because you deserve it after all your hard work editing your post and all!

There is a huge difference between a FBI informant and a retired FBI agent. I wish they would get their stories straight about who this person is and how he arrived at his information.

Don't you think an exFBI person would just pick up the damn phone and call the FBI? I don't buy that story for one minute or one second..nope.

How many of the other 4,000 tips, that were not from psychics, have helped? Don't be so swift to judge. I have some psychic ability, but it comes in bits and pieces. Sometimes it's hard to understand.

How many times have the media and LE given us false information lately? Plenty! They aren't doing too well on their batting average either!

So do we have a psychic who is claiming to work with the FBI or an 80 year old ex fbi agent? The agent would have used the proper channels, so I am leaning towards the former.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955
Back