Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would bet she's too scared to admit anything at all because there is ultimately punishment, even if it was an accident, and humiliation for telling so many lies. And let me clarify scared, most likely scared about her own fate and not about what happened to Haleigh. What is done is done and she's all about saving her own behind now. I think at 17 she would have trusted someone to help her. At 17 you think your friends will keep your secrets forever.

I don't think she's being protected by LE. I think she took off because the heat is being turned up. Her brother and others have started talking and she's hiding from them.

ETA: I think she's terrified of being in the same room with RC when the truth comes out. He'll kill her. That is if he's not involved himself.

Since there is a posibilty because of the call to Tommy from Ron to go check on Misty, how do you think Ron is involved, not necessarily what happened to Haleigh but the cover up? And where do you think he has been for the last week?:waitasec:

It is too bad for her. I don't think she killed Haleigh but rather put her in a dangerous situation which led to her death....

I am wondering more and more about this. She is proving to me lately that she is far too young, naive and ,if I may, too downright stupid, to even grasp the entirety of whats going on.

She may have the instinct to save herself but she has no sense of reality about the big picture. I don't think she cares about being called the person who took Haleigh or whatever. She is more worried about playtime as an adult coming to an end. It was fun pretending to be a woman with a house, a husband and a step daughter. If she gets caught, it will all go away and she'll end up right back to "flunkie" status.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe the family can get a discount for purchasing multiple prison uniforms.

I would bet she's too scared to admit anything at all because there is ultimately punishment, even if it was an accident, and humiliation for telling so many lies. And let me clarify scared, most likely scared about her own fate and not about what happened to Haleigh. What is done is done and she's all about saving her own behind now. I think at 17 she would have trusted someone to help her. At 17 you think your friends will keep your secrets forever.

I don't think she's being protected by LE. I think she took off because the heat is being turned up. Her brother and others have started talking and she's hiding from them.

ETA: I think she's terrified of being in the same room with RC when the truth comes out. He'll kill her. That is if he's not involved himself.

Yes, it occurred to me the other day that perhaps Misty knows that Haleigh is deceased. She got her crying overwith early in the investigation, figures that it's too late now to cry over spilled milk, and admitting to anything will not bring her back to life. For the life of me, I just don't see how she and Ronald can continue with their everyday lives, seemingly as though the little girl never existed. I think my world would STOP in this situation. I just couldn't carouse around playfully in the front yard with the one who was in charge of her that night--the one who LE says is withholding information.

Contrast their behavior with others whose kids go missing.

I am wondering more and more about this. She is proving to me lately that she is far too young, naive and ,if I may, too downright stupid, to even grasp the entirety of whats going on.

She may have the instinct to save herself but she has no sense of reality about the big picture. I don't think she cares about being called the person who took Haleigh or whatever. She is more worried about playtime as an adult coming to an end. It was fun pretending to be a woman with a house, a husband and a step daughter. If she gets caught, it will all go away and she'll end up right back to "flunkie" status.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Maybe the family can get a discount for purchasing multiple prison uniforms.

I think MC is still young enough to think: this can't happen to me. A characteristic of kids and teenagers. Heck, I still think that sometimes about certain things, and I'm 63,:twocents:

"Playing house" is an apt term, imo. I think that BOTH of them did that. An older guy has his cake and eats it, too, by having a live-in teen girl at his bidding. Keeps her in line by slapping her around and cursing her. Of course, that's probably all she has ever known. Doesn't know that there's any other way to relate. Something that really bothered me was when Misty said that "them kids loved me like I was their mother." Sorry, honey, but you ain't no mama! How dare she think she can step in and function as a mother. A mother has an inborn desire for her child's protection and will crawl over broken glass to insure her child's safety and well being. No, she is not like a mother. She is like what she is--a teenaged, partying babysitter with no investment in that baby's life.

Since there is a posibilty because of the call to Tommy from Ron to go check on Misty, how do you think Ron is involved, not necessarily what happened to Haleigh but the cover up? And where do you think he has been for the last week?:waitasec:

I have no clue how Ron is involved. I just know some of his actions are head scratchers and not the typical reaction of a father of a missing child. So I question what's behind those actions. I go back and forth about Ron. Misty I'm pretty damned sure about.

I have no clue how Ron is involved. I just know some of his actions are head scratchers and not the typical reaction of a father of a missing child. So I question what's behind those actions. I go back and forth about Ron. Misty I'm pretty damned sure about.

Me too SuziQ. His behaior is just not typical of a father whose child is missing for so long. Hope we get answers soon before we all are crazy.:crazy:

"Playing house" is an apt term, imo. I think that BOTH of them did that. An older guy has his cake and eats it, too, by having a live-in teen girl at his bidding. Keeps her in line by slapping her around and cursing her. Of course, that's probably all she has ever known. Doesn't know that there's any other way to relate. Something that really bothered me was when Misty said that "them kids loved me like I was their mother." Sorry, honey, but you ain't no mama! How dare she think she can step in and function as a mother. A mother has an inborn desire for her child's protection and will crawl over broken glass to insure her child's safety and well being. No, she is not like a mother. She is like what she is--a teenaged, partying babysitter with no investment in that baby's life.

RC is slapping around MC? Can we please support this with a link? I had not seen that, although I do admit frequently that I miss a lot...lol.

Thank you in advance.

And yup Granna I think you're assessment of MC is probably accurate.

RC is slapping around MC? Can we please support this with a link? I had not seen that, although I do admit frequently that I miss a lot...lol.

Thank you in advance.

And yup Granna I think you're assessment of MC is probably accurate.

no worries Kat. I think that slapping around part is rumor thread topic.

Is any one listening to scanner today?@THESKY973DOTCOM Female Subject is 10-97 at jail lobby, wants to talk to someone in person reference signal 8, Haleigh
http://twitter.com/DMeyers1966 This is the post Tjhart responded to. Sorry

texasmommy I haven't heard anything on the scanner related to the female going in to talk about the missing persons case. Scanner hasn't talked about her again. I think the person who went in did say it was about Haleigh though.

Seems like over the past few days....things are really starting to move! I hope it brings us closer to the truth!

Ron has never been arrested nor convicted of slapping anyone around.

Do you think all "steps" aren't "momma's" and wouldn't step over glass for their kids? Especially steps who are the primary care givers.

ETA that I know plenty of birth mothers that never had an inborn desire to be a momma or a parent.

Do you think all "steps" aren't "momma's" and wouldn't step over glass for their kids? Especially steps who are the primary care givers.

ETA that I know plenty of birth mothers that never had an inborn desire to be a momma or a parent.

Isn't that the truth. Casey Anthony comes to my mind.

for more scanner info....go to parking lot.... the info originated right here. Some of our WSers are listening in a letting us know. Others are posting on other related sites for more "on the ground" results.

for more scanner info....go to parking lot.... the info originated right here. Some of our WSers are listening in a letting us know. Others are posting on other related sites for more "on the ground" results.

would you pm this link to a related site for more info please? Hugs for being so kind. I'm looking for a new site.

Maybe this person left it at the paper and addressed to Richard Pryor because he wrote a nice article about Ron 5 days ago.

http://staugustine.com/stories/092009/news_092009_040.shtml

from that link:

Investigators questioned and cleared 44 registered sex offenders who live within five miles of the home.

is that a normal amount? I mean, my god - 44 within 5 miles??!! has me wondering how many live within a 5-mile radius of my home ...

from that link:

Investigators questioned and cleared 44 registered sex offenders who live within five miles of the home.

is that a normal amount? I mean, my god - 44 within 5 miles??!! has me wondering how many live within a 5-mile radius of my home ...

Disgusting and scary isn't it? I think that fact has had us all baffled from the beginning and caused us to check our own neighborhoods.

from that link:

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

go here and check....type in your address

It's a given that birth mothers can be anything but motherly and that stepmothers, foster mothers, and adoptive mothers can be wonderful mothers. I wasn't trying to generalize. I am just commenting on Misty knowing those kids for just a few months and equating that with being "like their mother." In many ways, she herself is so childlike. I just don't think a teenaged girl can move in and play house, all the while thinking that that makes her somehow suddenly grown up and capable of nurture and mothering.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeeFab
Back