Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From cementponds link:

Something that caught my eye:

:eek: could it possibly be it? Oh please please please, let it be it!

I can never figure out when they bring Det. Schauland out, when they bring Maj. Bowling out, when they bring Det. Rick Ryan out...

snipped

A 17 year old with a learning disability so I'm not sure how clever she can possibly be.

Even the most stubborn would have cracked by now but she has not!

What is the real deal with Misty?? :waitasec:

Not to be snarky...
but my son has a learning disability AND also a genius IQ. He has a rebuttal for everything, and it always makes sense. Just an aside because a learning disability does not mean unintelligent. I am so NOT picking on your comment, just wanted to point out that while uneducated she may be very clever.

I thought things would come together once they located the lady. I'm more confused than ever. "This could be the tip that will bring Haleigh home" but "this leaves them with more questions than ever"? Plus, are they trying to say this lady didn't know who gave her the letter? Who does that? She must know something about this person in order to feel ok dropping off a typed and sealed letter at a news agency. Then the "it doesn't point the finger at anyone but tells what happened". So, the person who wrote the letter knows what happened but not by who? Well then, it's either another stab in the dark at "she od'd" or she vanished into thin air. And, at the risk of sounding dumb, it wasn't really Tonya Harding, right :slap:

Oh Lordy, I think I'm going to need a good stiff cocktail now . . . :banghead:

I thought things would come together once they located the lady. I'm more confused than ever. "This could be the tip that will bring Haleigh home" but "this leaves them with more questions than ever"? Plus, are they trying to say this lady didn't know who gave her the letter? Who does that? She must know something about this person in order to feel ok dropping off a typed and sealed letter at a news agency. Then the "it doesn't point the finger at anyone but tells what happened". So, the person who wrote the letter knows what happened but not by who? Well then, it's either another stab in the dark at "she od'd" or she vanished into thin air. And, at the risk of sounding dumb, it wasn't really Tonya Harding, right :slap:

Oh Lordy, I think I'm going to need a good stiff cocktail now . . . :banghead:

No, but you gotta admit they could be twins :)

And yea... I am really confused as well. They also said that the details in the letter would be investigated "some time in the future." So... this could lead to HaLeigh, but they have no sense of urgency?!

Did I just have a dejavu?

SontheS did that post twice?

LOL

Then why did that guy Prior say the contents would solve the case? This whole thing is just stuuuuuupid... JHOMO :crazy:
I want to add that if this does lead to an alive HaLeigh-well, then many, many prayers have been answered. I don't see it, but stranger things have happened...

Lot's of tips sound great but they don't lead to anything if they aren't factual.

Everyone pray like you have never prayed before that Haleigh is safe somewhere and will be home soon!!!!

Dear God, that would just be absolutely amazing! I think if this happens and Haleigh is found alive I will fly to Florida to welcome her home.

Don't know if this video has been posted before or not but, around a minute and 50 seconds, Prior says the message is very short. A couple of sentences in the paragraph. And sort of a closing. He says it's only about 4 lines. Maybe 5. Then the reporter asking him says "Basically says what happened to her or who may know?" and Prior says "It says very definitely!"

http://www.news4jax.com/video/21119402/index.html

WTH? Anyone else watching NG? I just tuned in and caught them going out on commercial but someone was saying that the letter doesn't really have anything to say about what happened to Haleigh but morso of where to look. Huh? did I hear that right? And, are they talking about the most recent letter?

WTH? Anyone else watching NG? I just tuned in and caught them going out on commercial but someone was saying that the letter doesn't really have anything to say about what happened to Haleigh but morso of where to look. Huh? did I hear that right? And, are they talking about the most recent letter?

I'm watching. Yes, I think they said that the letter described a specific area to search, but not what happened or who did it.

O/T... Lisa Croslin's bail set at $100,000!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who heard that. That doesn't sound good if true.

I'm watching. Yes, I think they said that the letter described a specific area to search, but not what happened or who did it.

O/T... Lisa Croslin's bail set at $100,000!!!

Since this letter is only one paragraph, about 5 lines, I don't think it was written by a nut who would be inclined to ramble on, but by someone who is setting forth very solid to the point information. I hope Haleigh is found soon - this has gone on way too long.

Yea, the thread is back! It's a little sliced and diced but it's back.
Now somebody tell me this woman's name! lol

UGH!!!

The anticipation is killing me! I'm all wound up from this news and I just want to know what it going on. Although, I suspect that Sweet lil Haleigh is no longer alive, but I am still on the edge of my seat wanting an update!

I can't see her being missing for 7 months only to turn up held captive somewhere, or kidnapped and living somewhere with someone all this time. If someone knows WHERE she is or WHAT happened to her, I suspect it's not because she is alive and well. If there was the slightest chance that she WAS alive somewhere and this letter points to WHERE, then wouldn't LE be rushing to get to her? Sooo Sad... I just want justice for princess Haleigh.

I wonder if this letter might verify the information contained in the first letter and in the affidavit, maybe with some additional facts. Strange that it was delivered within days of the first letter being revealed. Maybe the woman who delivered the letter to the newspaper was the mother of someone who knew the details of what happened to Haleigh.

I don't think this person is in nursing for 2 reasons.
1. Name tag---Nurses work directly with patients, lifting, moving them from bed to cair, chair to bed etc. Name tags scratch, that's why medical personnel who work directly with patients wear lanyards with soft name tags.
2. The shoes---Working on their feet all day, softer, more comfortable, white shoes are in order.
So with that said I'm leaning toward housekeeping personnel in a business or school, kitchen staff in a hospital or nursing home. Definitely not a person who works directly, up close with patients.
Also I do not think it is Lindsy C.
The woman in the video appears to be in her 30's to me.

You can buy black shoes that are just like the white shoes nurses, etc wear. Same support and comfort, just not white.

This is something I was thinking about last night, although it's probably not really relevant anymore as LE knows who this woman is and has already spoken with her.

But for us sleuthers who are still pondering her Identity, I wanted to comment on her scrubs.

With most places, where scrubs are mandatory, but the staff deals directly WITH the public, ie., Doc's offices, medical office assistants, nurses, dental office folks, vets, and even in the case of a cute little old fashioned burger joint in my town here, the staff are permitted to wear any kind of scrubs they like, provided they are actual scrubs. There are hundreds of colours( yes I'm Canadian :D ), styles, patterns and such available through medical magazines and online. My dental office has days where they all coordinate and it's quite cute. Even the staff at the children's hospital in the Hematology labs get to wear their own purchased and selected scrubs. My mother is a nurse and she always gets a catalog which I used to peruse and chuckle over when I was a teenager. Quite often I got her old scrubs to wear around the house because they are the most comfy jammas EVER!

But Then there are the folks that have to wear the work issued scrubs. They are generic, solid coloured, one style, everyone wearing the same scrubs uniform. Often those scrubs, being that they are issued by the company, are also laundered through the hospital or the business or whatever. The staff don't have to purchase their own uniform. It's just issued.

It's my opinion that this woman is wearing the issued or required type of scrubs as opposed to the self purchased and selected ones that some people wear. So perhaps, this lady doesn't have direct contact with the public and is more of a behind the scenes lab person, or an orderly for a mental health facility or... Well, I really don't know what kind of places do and do NOT allow you to pick your own scrubs, frankly. There are so many places where scrubs are the preferred uniform now a days.

JMTC

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x
Back