Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Let me get this straight the letter tells where HaLeigh is but not who took her?

Thats what I got out of the little snippet they ran. Prior said it would "explain what happened to Haleigh"...

O/T I was going to explain about the beverly hillbillies/cementpond thing but I thought my age would show. Thank you cajun!;)

This is the fun part for me. My favorite kind of threads, waaaaahhhhh
Yes I think we're watched. hehehehe ws is famous, LOL

This case is rollin rollin rollin. Finally, I want to shout!

Bolded by me :D

bolded by me,
Oh well, spent some time hunting this down (for Willenfan, she found the Home Care thingy).
Here it is anyway...
http://spotted.staugustine.com/galleries/323118/

Go down to:
COA Caregiver breakfast and take a gander at the scrubs in the pics.
If this has already been found, so sorry... I am a few pages behind.

Thank you WofW, we had no idea that resolution of her identity would come so quickly~ you did a good job. :)

I can't speak for any other member here myself but~ this thread and the digging and puzzlin' that is reflected here is one of the reasons I joined this Crime Board.

It's basically what is done here, on most cases.

Does it usually end up solving the crime itself? I would venture to say probably not ~ but boy howdy~ it sure is interesting to watch the threads unfold and more and more information that's not usually covered in the media and to read posters make some very educated posts about certain aspects...gives us a bigger picture we wouldn't find anywhere else but on a crime board like WS. KWIM?

LOL! My husband watches all the old reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies constantly. They refer to their swimming pool as the cement pond. That's the only place I've ever heard that before.

Image291.png

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21115372/detail.html

Editor Says Letter Dropped Off At Newspaper 'Will Probably Solve' Case
POSTED: Friday, September 25, 2009
UPDATED: 4:45 pm EDT September 25, 2009

Late Friday, Schauland said the woman had learned that authorities wanted to talk to her and she voluntarily came to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The woman, whose name was not released, said she was just a messenger delivering the letter for someone else, leaving investigators with questions.

Yeah Right! Just wait til WS gets your name...lol...then we'll find out if you were just the messenger...h3ll we'll tell ya what ya had for lunch last Wednesday! lol:crazy:

What could this wording mean? I'm thinking something happened to Haleigh.

Can't forensics trace paper...like exactly where it came from and where it was printed from, then trace the initials...or is that just tv junk?

possession of a typed letter about Haleigh dropped off to the attention of Associate Editor Richard Prior. It was signed only with initials.
Unquote

When is the media going to start being held responsible for their misreporting? They first said Prior & Ron's lawyer took it to the authorities.

On Wednesday, St. Johns County deputies were called to the St. Augustine Record to take possession of a typed letter about Haleigh dropped off to the attention of Associate Editor Richard Prior. It was signed only with initials.
Unquote

Could there be some truth in NayNay's letter?

Prior said the information doesn't point the finger at any individual, but definitely says what happened to Haleigh.
Unquote

Could investigators have had the wrong pond? Or is it possible Haleigh's still alive?

"It has to do with the whereabouts of Haleigh," Putnam County Capt. Dick Schaulan said, and they wanted to talked to the woman to clarify the information. "If it doesn't find Haleigh, it goes in the stack with a lot of the other tips."
Unquote

These 2 things stand out to me:
what happened & whereabouts of Haleigh
It makes me lean towards something happening to Haleigh, more than one person was involved, and they hid her. I can't help but wonder if there's some truth in that affidavit (if it truly exists) and NayNay's letter.

Yeah Right! Just wait til WS gets your name...lol...then we'll find out if you were just the messenger...h3ll we'll tell ya what ya had for lunch last Wednesday! lol:crazy:

:floorlaugh:

Too funny momtective!

LOL! My husband watches all the old reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies constantly. They refer to their swimming pool as the cement pond. That's the only place I've ever heard that before.

Thank you TG!

O/T lol....my daughter was flipping through the stations one day and saw The Beverly Hillbillies and she asked me if everything was in black and white when I was little too!

What could this wording mean? I'm thinking something happened to Haleigh.

Can't forensics trace paper...like exactly where it came from and where it was printed from, then trace the initials...or is that just tv junk?

possession of a typed letter about Haleigh dropped off to the attention of Associate Editor Richard Prior. It was signed only with initials.
Unquote

When is the media going to start being held responsible for their misreporting? They first said Prior & Ron's lawyer took it to the authorities.

On Wednesday, St. Johns County deputies were called to the St. Augustine Record to take possession of a typed letter about Haleigh dropped off to the attention of Associate Editor Richard Prior. It was signed only with initials.
Unquote

Could there be some truth in NayNay's letter?

Prior said the information doesn't point the finger at any individual, but definitely says what happened to Haleigh.
Unquote

Could investigators have had the wrong pond? Or is it possible Haleigh's still alive?

"It has to do with the whereabouts of Haleigh," Putnam County Capt. Dick Schaulan said, and they wanted to talked to the woman to clarify the information. "If it doesn't find Haleigh, it goes in the stack with a lot of the other tips."
Unquote

These 2 things stand out to me:
what happened & whereabouts of Haleigh
It makes me lean towards something happening to Haleigh, more than one person was involved, and they hid her. I can't help but wonder if there's some truth in that affidavit (if it truly exists) and NayNay's letter.

So it does have to do with the whereabouts of Haleigh?

Posted by me @ 2:52PM today! I KNEW I KNEW I KNEW IT!! I knew she had to work for home health! I love that my mother is in the medical field! HAHA

OMG YOU GUYS!!! There is a home health place about 6 minutes from the newspaper! I am doing some sleuthing of my own and yahoo mapping addresses and I found this one. Its the closest one I got so far and looks to be right up the road:

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=29...tine, FL&q2=1 News Pl, St Augustine, FL 32086

It is called Bayview Home Health:

http://local.yahoo.com/info-3374682...MG4X8OHNcIF;_ylv=3?csz=St+Augustine,+FL+32086

When I first saw this woman one of the things that entered my mind was a home health nurse.

LOL ya'll.

Has her name been released to the media yet? TIA for a link.

No specific reason other than curiousity.

HLN's Mike Brooks is discussing Haleigh's case right now....not about the letter though.

oops that isn't Mike Brooks.....lol

Oh my goodness the talking head on HLN said that there is not good police work going on right now. You have the girl that is the person of interest coming into be questioned and submit to lie detector tests and you can't solve the case???

Ouch...

I hope this tip is based on fact and not just someone's theory. Ala Caylee Anthony and look where the german shephard pees or look for a coat in Ga's car.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back