Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to get my little ones off the bus. Keep up the great work you guys.

I have no idea...but the resemblance is a tad bit uncanny...link & pic below:

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=Lisa+Finley&ndsp=20&hl=en&sa=N&start=20&um=1

lisaandcrystal.jpg
I believe you hit gold Jersy!!!!!!!! Lisa Finley is a friend of Crystals? HMMMM wonder what a friend of Crystal has to offer News papers and not LE?

If it is LF and a close friend of Crystal what could she of possible shared that was amazing and would prove volitile?
ETA I can not help but feel like jumping up and down with joy! I hope this is the clue that will lead all to HaLeigh and Haleigh to come home!!!!!!!

Just jumping off of your post.

I don't know where anyone gets that her hair color is anywhere close to the bleached blonde one. Lisa is a family friend. I think I know what she does for a living but I'm not going to put it out on the board because she's not involved with this case except being a friend, but it's nothing in the way of medical.

I doubt she is friends with Crystal, though, she knows her from being with Ron and being Haleigh's mother but I would bet my last dollar she is Teresa's friend since they live in the same county and are around the same age.

I can't even hazard a guess texasmommy, right now all I can focus on is that this might be a valid tip. :)

RT ~ Investigators now say they know who the mystery woman is who dropped off a tip in the Haleigh case! Tune in for details at 5. #Fox35 less than a minute ago from web

Did you noticed the big bracelet type of thing on her left wrist?:waitasec:

No, can you direct me to this big bracelet please? Great job you guys, I'm so proud of all of you. :blushing: She is a good match, just had her hair touched up in the photo if it is her.

RT ~ Investigators now say they know who the mystery woman is who dropped off a tip in the Haleigh case! Tune in for details at 5. #Fox35 less than a minute ago from web

Thank you Kitty! I guess we don't have to dig around anymore. I'm glad they know who she is so they can now determine if this is a valid tip or not.

I am still hoping that it is, so that it leads to Haleigh. But, I know that the chances are 50/50. :(

Anyone think we're being watched? LOL:dance:

I don't know where anyone gets that her hair color is anywhere close to the bleached blonde one. Lisa is a family friend. I think I know what she does for a living but I'm not going to put it out on the board because she's not involved with this case except being a friend, but it's nothing in the way of medical..
LF was in need of a color I do believe and the blonde looked newly bleached . JMO
Cajun would she need scrubs?

Anyone think we're being watched? LOL:dance:

LOL capri!

Of course we are, there are 27 guests reading this thread with us :)

Off Topic:
I really wish that more discussion was on this board rather than down on the private thread. I dont' go to that thread unless I think I really need to...one reason is it's offlimits to our guests. JMHO.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21115372/detail.html

Editor Says Letter Dropped Off At Newspaper 'Will Probably Solve' Case
POSTED: Friday, September 25, 2009
UPDATED: 4:45 pm EDT September 25, 2009

Late Friday, Schauland said the woman had learned that authorities wanted to talk to her and she voluntarily came to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The woman, whose name was not released, said she was just a messenger delivering the letter for someone else, leaving investigators with questions.

No, can you direct me to this big bracelet please? Great job you guys, I'm so proud of all of you. :blushing: She is a good match, just had her hair touched up in the photo if it is her.

I noticed it on minute 2:20, and probably around 2:39. It's pretty thick, in comparison to the one we have seen on the video of the scub lady.

I noticed it on minute 2:20, and probably around 2:39. It's pretty thick, in comparison to the one we have seen on the video of the scrub lady.

Late Friday, Schauland said the woman had learned that authorities wanted to talk to her and she voluntarily came to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

The woman, whose name was not released, said she was just a messenger delivering the letter for someone else, leaving investigators with questions.

Thank you Cementpond (btw your avatar gives me shivers! :))

I snipped this from your link because it caught my eye:

...Investigators have not disclosed the contents of the letter that was left with the newspaper's receptionist about 3 p.m. Wednesday. Prior said the information doesn't point the finger at any individual, but definitely says what happened to Haleigh.
"It will probably solve what happened to Haleigh Cummings," Prior told Channel 4's Dan Leveton about the tip.

Prior said police also thought the tip could solve the seven-month long missing child case "but they have to determine if it's authentic."

No problem. And, LOL about my avatar. Just getting ready for Halloween. ;-)

Thank you Cementpond (btw your avatar gives me shivers! :))

I snipped this from your link because it caught my eye:

LF was in need of a color I do believe and the blonde looked newly bleached . JMO
Cajun would she need scrubs?

Well I guess she could wear them is she wanted too, but I doubt it.

I guess we're going to find out soon enough since the Fox 35 said they know who it is.

Huh? What questions? Did they not ask her who gave it to her? I am sorry in this day and age, especially after the anthrax stuff years ago, would anyone with any sense take a sealed letter from someone they don't know and give it to a newspaper? Don't think so, I don't see what unanswered questions they could have.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back