Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Astrology-HALEIGH C.-TimeStamped Media,Doc Links*NO DISCUSSIONS*

snipped from link that AWC supplied to media thread, to keep with topic of this thread:

...On Wednesday, St. Johns County deputies were called to the St. Augustine Record to take possession of a typed, unsigned letter about Haleigh dropped off to the attention of Associate Editor Richard Prior.

Investigators have not disclosed the contents of the letter that the woman left with the newspaper's receptionist desk about 3 p.m. Wednesday. Prior said the information is powerful.

"It will probably solve what happened to Haleigh Cummings," Prior told Channel 4's Dan Leveton about the tip...

...Prior said police also thought the tip could solve the seven-month long missing child case "but they have to determine if it's authentic."...

For the heck of it...

9bi0x4.jpg

If they can't find this woman, can't they follow up on what the letter says to verify? It obviously points the finger at someone, why not talk to them?

I do find it more and more curious that Prior contacted RC's atty and they took the letter to LE together . . . .

It wouldn't surprise me if PSCO has already gotten calls and knows who this woman is and has already contacted her. If not, I'm sure it will be played endlessly on the news tonight and she will be identified before the night is over.

It wouldn't surprise me if PSCO has already gotten calls and knows who this woman is and has already contacted her. If not, I'm sure it will be played endlessly on the news tonight and she will be identified before the night is over.

we sure can hope huh? Patience is not my strong suit.

There are some similarities (to LF) but I did notice in the pic LF is not wearing a watch which the tipster is. Not that that means a whole lot, especially in the med field - she may only wear a watch while working --

There are some similarities (to LF) but I did notice in the pic LF is not wearing a watch which the tipster is. Not that that means a whole lot, especially in the med field - she may only wear a watch while working --

I will ask again. Does she work in the medical field or does anyone know what her occupation is?

Can someone give a quick recap of the last 2 hours please? Including the Lisa Finley photo, which we didn't see the front face of Lisa Finley. But backside and sideways could work. No watch on Lisa though. Most people do get accustomed to wearing their watches daily. One clue I find interesting.

I will ask again. Does she work in the medical field or does anyone know what her occupation is?

I can't find anything on her job . . . maybe another one of our awesome sleuths knows . . .

I did find an LF in the area in the real estate/mortgage broker field, but can't find any pics or further info to compare to this LF

Funny............ Marie has not tweeted since 9/23.

Can someone give a quick recap of the last 2 hours please? Including the Lisa Finley photo, which we didn't see the front face of Lisa Finley. But backside and sideways could work. No watch on Lisa though. Most people do get accustomed to wearing their watches daily. One clue I find interesting.

There hasn't been any new info, Kool. We've just been discussing who this woman could be, to not much avail. LF was mentioned as a possibility as the tipster.

Funny............ Marie has not tweeted since 9/23.

Interesting versus the constant daily activity. She's probably busy with life, aren't we all?

By the way, you must have missed my post. Who was the lady relative to Johnny Sheffield who made a report, something like that who was upset with him or Crystal, somebody on that family side who was angry about something. LOL sorry that's all can remember, what's her name, wonder if we know what she looks like.

There hasn't been any new info, Kool. We've just been discussing who this woman could be, to not much avail. LF was mentioned as a possibility as the tipster.

I think that because she has long blonde hair and is heavy set that it could be her is a stretch. But, if she works in an occupation where she would dress in scrubs we may be on to something. I actually thought at first the person looked like a man. Also looked to me like she had a mohawk or partially shaved sides. I was viewing it full screen. Did anyone else think that? JMO

It's something I find interesting, too...I haven't worn a watch since I started using a cell phone. I bought my son a Nike watch 2 Christmas' ago - it's still in it's sealed box - he uses his cell for the time!

Did anyone see my post earlier about the 37 y/o woman I found? She's got blonde hair, heavier set and owns a in home pet care business just down the road from the newspaper. I don't want to post her name and didn't know if I should post the link.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back