Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting versus the constant daily activity. She's probably busy with life, aren't we all?

By the way, you must have missed my post. Who was the lady relative to Johnny Sheffield who made a report, something like that who was upset with him or Crystal, somebody on that family side who was angry about something. LOL sorry that's all can remember, what's her name, wonder if we know what she looks like.
That was Johnny Sheffields mother in law. Will have to search for it, can't remember her name. I do not ever remember what she looks like but honestly Connie is 29 and I would think the women in question is in her 30's early 40 at the most and I would at least assume (lol) her mother would be over the age 48. Also Cobra would of probable received the letter and passed on to our trusty informants TJ hart and Art Harris.:angel:

Thank you texasmommy. :)

That is what caught my eye first.

Then the date and time of the article caught my eye:

1:32 p.m. EDT, September 25, 2009

I'm on MT but that looks recent, recent enough that it's safe to say unless they haven't published the information~ they don't know who she is yet.

What caught your eye Texasmommy? :)
I'm not Texasmommy but wanted to add....
She took it to a newspaper and IMO she would be watching close to see
if they published it ...she would know they are looking for her….
makes you wonder why she hasn’t come forward!

HMmm she was twitting about NG and the interview of teresa on that nite.
HMMM just checked again and nothing after her last twit at 2:07 PM Sept 23

Proverbs 10:20 The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth. ... http://lnk.ms/0YDW8

HMMM just checked again and nothing after her last twit at 2:07 PM Sept 23

Proverbs 10:20 The tongue of the just is as choice silver: the heart of the wicked is little worth. ... http://lnk.ms/0YDW8

She has a picture of Haleigh I had not seen yet. Or if I have I don't remember seeing it as fully as here:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=482562836&blogId=509107768

Look her little fingernails are polished. Makes my heart ache for her and her family right now. Sorry off topic.

Wanting someone to take a look & see if you think the woman in this video is tipster scrubs lady, or LF (or both). I have no sound right now, so I'm just looking at the video, no idea if the audio identifies her as LF. It is from H's birthday balloon event.

It's at the 1:17 mark

I'm sorry capri, I missed that link. Could you please bump it forward?

(I'm following the Cantu case today too, MH was in court and I'm trying to read all the articles being posted about that too).

She has a picture of Haleigh I had not seen yet. Or if I have I don't remember seeing it as fully as here:

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=482562836&blogId=509107768

Look her little fingernails are polished. Makes my heart ache for her and her family right now. Sorry off topic.

Yup....I never saw that picture either. I just loved the pictures that NG was showing last night. They truly brought me and my little daughter(11) to tears. Haleigh's hair was so long and curly...it was all spread out beneath her head like a fan. Just absolutely beautiful.

:waitasec: at the 1.17 mark I see Najame? I'm sorry. :confused:

Later on, I see a woman that looks very much like LF holding a balloon.

Is that LF?

Is that LF?

What happened to the link?

Is that LF?

Try the 2:19 mark.... I think she is too young but has the same hair.

I have no idea...but the resemblance is a tad bit uncanny...link & pic below:

http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=Lisa+Finley&ndsp=20&hl=en&sa=N&start=20&um=1

lisaandcrystal.jpg

Does anybody know who this is with Haleigh's mom? To me, she looks alot like the lady in the scrubs, at least from the side view:
0cd35ef9.jpg

Nevermind, I think this is also Crystal's friend LF...

Jersey*Girl, I posted a link to that picture one page back. Personally, I think she is the one that left the note at the newspaper.

Jersey*Girl, I posted a link to that picture one page back. Personally, I think she is the one that left the note at the newspaper.

Oops, sorry. I had no idea...I found it and posted it right away...should have checked the recent postings. The resemblance is uncanny. At first I didn't think it was Lisa like some people were suggesting, now I'm taking that back. There's a pretty strong resemblance imo. The tape is grainy, blown up pics are fuzzy, angle is bad on the video - but still the resemblance is there.

LOL Capri! Sorry I needed a giggle and that struck me as cute! :D

I agree Lizzy.

Who's going to call it in? :)

I think it needs to be called in, it can't hurt. It never hurts. If it's not her, then they will say to themselves, that's one we know isn't her after they have a look KWIM?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back