Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For this letter to be important, lets use our minds. We have LE locking up everyone and their Mother in the Croslin family along with long interviews, as they are committing criminal acts during this investigation to Tommy admitting being at the crime scene.

Now we have a perfect stranger just being the messenger. We have LE having full access to Misty, questions, interviews, tests, and can't get not one solid lead or proof she's done a thing wrong. But everyone around her has. I think LE has been on the wrong trail all along.

Wonder where LE investigators are right now?

I hope this tip is based on fact and not just someone's theory. Ala Caylee Anthony and look where the german shephard pees or look for a coat in Ga's car.

Me too Suzi! I think that if it's not we will see it published very soon in the St. Augustine Record. It will be interesting either way to me.

Authorities seem to be taking it seriously. I hope and pray that it is valid and not just an attempt to take the attention off what is currently being investigated.

For this letter to be important, lets use our minds.

Yes, let's do! Finally!

JMO

We have LE locking up everyone and their Mother in the Croslin family along with long interviews, as they are committing criminal acts during this investigation to Tommy admitting being at the crime scene.

I don't quite follow that last phrase.

JMO

Now we have a perfect stranger just being the messenger. We have LE having full access to Misty, questions, interviews, tests, and can't get not one solid lead or proof she's done a thing wrong. But everyone around her has. I think LE has been on the wrong trail all along.

Wow, Misty's pretty clever for a 17 year old. You do know FBI, FDLE, and multiple local & state law enforcement agencies are HERE working on this case.

JMO, of course.

Wonder where LE investigators are right now?

I know! I know! [Not kidding, I really do know. Not JMO.]

;)

JMO but I believe that certain people would probably have committed crimes regardless of this investigation. A sudden shock like this might sober people up and force them to reconsider their lifestyle and make changes. Then again it might not. Sometimes it makes people start acting up worse.

Me too Suzi! I think that if it's not we will see it published very soon in the St. Augustine Record. It will be interesting either way to me.

I can't wait to read it.

I think the tip was so vague LE could not do a dang thing with it. If it was legit, the tip would have been more detailed, jmo.

Wow, Misty's pretty clever for a 17 year old.

snipped

A 17 year old with a learning disability so I'm not sure how clever she can possibly be.

Even the most stubborn would have cracked by now but she has not!

What is the real deal with Misty?? :waitasec:

Yes, let's do! Finally!

JMO

I don't quite follow that last phrase.

JMO

Wow, Misty's pretty clever for a 17 year old. You do know FBI, FDLE, and multiple local & state law enforcement agencies are HERE working on this case.

JMO, of course.

I know! I know! [Not kidding, I really do know. Not JMO.]

;)

Yo L, I'm thinking the "crime scene" is not the mobile home...

I'm not sure you have to be clever to keep lying if you're stubborn enough to repeat the story with slight variations every time the police point out another way why your story doesn't make any sense and answer any questions that you don't have a script for "I don't know, how much do you think a 17 year old can take". It's not like she told a clever story because LE figured out it makes no sense and doesn't fit the evidence.

Why do you think the tip came now? Is there a connection with the recent arrests? Is it new information or something that this person has sat on for seven months?

snipped

A 17 year old with a learning disability so I'm not sure how clever she can possibly be.

Even the most stubborn would have cracked by now but she has not!

What is the real deal with Misty?? :waitasec:

Misty has had to learn to be hardnosed. On the video tape of the voice analysis, she said she's had a bad child hood and even lived in cars. Her mother let her run wild and live with a guy when she was 16. Misty is only 11 years older than Haleigh in 'real age.' I feel badly for Misty.I think she's in a situation that she can't wrap her head around and won't admit to whatever happened.because she's had to learn to survive a family of people who are apparent thugs and she even said she was molested as akid.

Cops have been easier on her because of her age, I'm afraid she's going to hurt herself over what ever happened.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/conten...t-could-be-key-in/zel6ND0ZiEmMSugEoAkHRw.cspx

Reported by: Ilyssa Trussel
Email: itrussel@ActionNewsJax.com
Last Update: 6:15 pm

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators have spoken with a woman who they say may hold the key to finding Haleigh Cummings.

Action News saw the woman walking into the criminal investigations building around 2 p.m. Friday to speak with detectives. She left about an hour and a half later.

She told us she was a messenger and delivered a letter.

She didn't want to identify herself and said she did not know Haleigh's family.

From cementponds link:

Something that caught my eye:

..."This could be it," said Putnam County Sheriff's Office Captain Dick Schauland...

..."It has to do with the whereabouts of Haleigh," said Schauland.

:eek: could it possibly be it? Oh please please please, let it be it!

This anonymous letter is one of those tips and investigators say the woman they spoke with Friday could be the missing link that could help bring Haleigh home.

snipped for space

This caught my eye. This tip "could help bring Haleigh home?" I dunno about you guys but that implies to me a live Haleigh. :twocents: I don't think that would be said if they thought she was deceased.

Everyone pray like you have never prayed before that Haleigh is safe somewhere and will be home soon!!!!

I hadn't even noticed that (there's so much to take in). But you're right!!!

snipped for space

This caught my eye. This tip "could help bring Haleigh home?" I dunno about you guys but that implies to me a live Haleigh. :twocents: I don't think that would be said if they thought she was deceased.

I can't wait to read it.

I think the tip was so vague LE could not do a dang thing with it. If it was legit, the tip would have been more detailed, jmo.

Then why did that guy Prior say the contents would solve the case? This whole thing is just stuuuuuupid... JHOMO :crazy:
I want to add that if this does lead to an alive HaLeigh-well, then many, many prayers have been answered. I don't see it, but stranger things have happened...

I don't think she is still alive, but stranger things have happened. I really think this new information deserves a new post!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1
Back