Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
when did this video come out??? she is probably reporting something she knows about OXYcontin! I feel she is a medical *advertiser censored*'t and has info in relation to the arrest just made of LC

is that plausible?

More information...
Snippet..
"My name, and the paper's name, and address was on the envelope, sealed," said Richard Prior, Associate Editor for the St. Augustine Record.

"It could go a long way to solving what happened," said Prior.

Prior tells First Coast News Reporter Monica Landeros that he made a copy of the letter, and gave the original to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

"They're looking at letter and envelope for fingerprints," said Prior.

He can't reveal what the letter says. However, Prior said it is one paragraph long, typed, and has three letters at the bottom that resemble initials.

"If the information is accurate, it's going to be pretty volatile," said Prior.

Woman Drops Off Haleigh Cummings "Tip" at Newspaper

Here is a picture of a group of lab techs and phlebotomists - check out their scrubs. They are not from Putnam county - I just Googled it, but thought it might be helpful for comparison...is this allowed? If not, I'll delete, just let me know.

phlebotomistuniform.jpg

absolutely this is allowed and helps tee totally. Thank you. You can't read the names. You are a good sleuther, and thinking quickly. All of you sleuthers are "Rockin Babes" good jobs. I'm pleasantly amazed.

when did this video come out??? she is probably reporting something she knows about OXYcontin! I feel she is a medical *advertiser censored*'t and has info in relation to the arrest just made of LC

is that plausible?

I believe it came out yesterday.

More information...
Snippet..
"My name, and the paper's name, and address was on the envelope, sealed," said Richard Prior, Associate Editor for the St. Augustine Record.

Prior tells First Coast News Reporter Monica Landeros that he made a copy of the letter, and gave the original to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

He can't reveal what the letter says. However, Prior said it is one paragraph long, typed, and has three letters at the bottom that resemble initials.

thanks for this link!

Got to be why Sheriff wants her identified Yesterday!!

I think some hospitals have color-coded scrubs for departments? I know nursing homes around here do.

More information...
Snippet..

I really believe it is!

I"m thinking something big will be breaking soon and we'll know what happened to Haleigh.

Bingo Bango, think we may have hit a milestone in this case. Wonder what Mr. Prior means by volitile in this particular case? Any thoughts you smart sleuthers I'm so proud of LOL

Thinking of SS ~~~ Seriously Something, guys I have to go to bed. Don't solve the case without me before early Morn, I will be here. Waving to all the greats on this thread.

Bingo Bango, think we may have hit a milestone in this case. Wonder what Mr. Prior means by volitile in this particular case? Any thoughts you smart sleuthers I'm so proud of LOL

Someone knows & has finally TOLD what happened that night, IMO!

Someone's in BIG trouble and she's suddenly gone.........?

I think some hospitals have color-coded scrubs for departments? I know nursing homes around here do.

also, my niece is at university to become a vet & they have to wear blue scrubs & lab coats

but I still feel this woman in the video is a medical *advertiser censored*'t somewhere

I am hoping beyond hope for Haleighs sake that this is a credible tip and not some prankster, alive or not, this darling girl needs to be brought home and justice served, thats what it all boils down too JMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficsUP66

I"m thinking something big will be breaking soon and we'll know what happened to Haleigh.

I have felt the same way for days now...watching and reading what everyone here has been posting and really feeling as though something big was about to happen. Is this it? I hope so..it is past time for everyone to know what happened to little Haleigh.

More information...
Snippet..

Hi Miss Patti, Appreciate the post.

IMO LE has a much more refined copy of this image where she is handing the envelope over. The camera is right behind and above the receptionist - I think it is there soley for that purpose, watching the front desk.

The FBI can take that footage and clean up the pixels as the camera isn't that far away from the subject IMO.

Why did they release this blurry copy? It is just clear enough and blurry enough at the same time. Odd. Just sayin' it could be to make an impact on one of the players {{and still protect the privacy of the subject} to forewarn them LE is very close to the truth, maybe get them in a panic mode. I think this player, possibly Misty, will recognize this person and I bet she'll have a:eek: moment of Gestalt proportions when she gets the news and opens up the paper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trafficsUP66

I have felt the same way for days now...watching and reading what everyone here has been posting and really feeling as though something big was about to happen. Is this it? I hope so..it is past time for everyone to know what happened to little Haleigh.

ITA!!!

I'm thinking the one person responsible for Haleigh that night OR a small group of people along with her......as in family members.

Being that the letter was in a fully addressed sealed envelope, it seems to me that she had the intention of mailing the envelope, but decided it was just too important to mail and hand-delivered it instead. She probably didn't think she would be caught on camera.

I was thinking that too - or maybe some type of home health...

Could work in a nursing home or a assisted living facility too. St. Augustine has its' share of senior citizens.

I definitely thought nursing home, etc. when I saw the scrubs and name tag.

Is it just me or does the video and title have nothing to do with the article? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar
Back