Deputies seek public’s help in HaLeigh case/update:woman contacts LE

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't stop thinking that these are strongly connected:

LC arrested on fraud charges related to prescriptions

Woman wearing scrubs drops off "volatile" info

This is huge, imo. I think this is it.

If she was wearing a comtume why wouldnt she have gloves on for fingerprinting purposes? Dont think its a disguise. She probably didnt think about cameras being in there. Then again none of theses folks seem to have much sense about em.

More information...
Snippet..
"My name, and the paper's name, and address was on the envelope, sealed," said Richard Prior, Associate Editor for the St. Augustine Record.

"It could go a long way to solving what happened," said Prior.

Prior tells First Coast News Reporter Monica Landeros that he made a copy of the letter, and gave the original to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office.

"They're looking at letter and envelope for fingerprints," said Prior.

He can't reveal what the letter says. However, Prior said it is one paragraph long, typed, and has three letters at the bottom that resemble initials.

"If the information is accurate, it's going to be pretty volatile," said Prior.

Woman Drops Off Haleigh Cummings "Tip" at Newspaper

:eek: <thud> I just passed out and I'm typing with my toes!

No just kidding!

Her hair~ she has very blonde hair~ could be natural but more than likely it's lightened (processed). Can't say for sure with confidence but statistically I'd go with the processed.

The length. Her pony looks about the length of mine when I put mine in a pony.

My hair is just past the bottom of my bra strap in the middle of my back. I'd say hers is as long if not a bit longer.

If she was wearing a comtume why wouldnt she have gloves on for fingerprinting purposes? Dont think its a disguise. She probably didnt think about cameras being in there. Then again none of theses folks seem to have much sense about em.

I agree. She wasn't expecting a camera in the lobby of a newspaper.

She made quick ingress and egress because she didn't want to be noticed by a person? That's what I think.

Being that the letter was in a fully addressed sealed envelope, it seems to me that she had the intention of mailing the envelope, but decided it was just too important to mail and hand-delivered it instead. She probably didn't think she would be caught on camera.
I think whoever it was would be silly to think they wouldn't be...especially of late. Every recent "big" case has talked about going to surveillance tapes for clues. She'd have to be totally out of the loop (and I doubt this person would be if he/she worked in a medical facility). I hope this isn't some kind of looney tune tip- someone looking for their 15 minutes (regardless if they identify themself). That would be so sad...and pathetic. I just remember how many crazy tips came into the OCSO. I'm sure the local media there was swarmed with zany tales as well.

Someone knows & has finally TOLD what happened that night, IMO!

Someone's in BIG trouble and she's suddenly gone.........?

Yes, and I think LE already knows who this lady is. The 3 initials, a cleaned up photo and I don't think it would take them more than a day or so to name her.

I still think it is a bit of clever police work going on to get an action or reaction from someone in particular. And they are making a splash with the photo to hopefully move the case up into real time. I think it is about here with all the activity we have seen in the last week, eh? xox

She may have been asked by someone else to drop this envelope off. If she is in the medical profession, possibly she or another person saw a child patient some time ago and have recently realized it could have been Haleigh. There has been much more publicity about this case since the latter part of August. This could give PCSO some clue about Haleigh's whereabouts. Wouldn't that be great?

A thought, wouldn't Le also have footage from outside the building, also maybe who was with her, the car, etc...? But as Scandi is saying, it could be a decoy, designed by LE to make those guilty think the BOMB has been told. We'll have to wait and see. Though wouldn't it be a Satsuma newspaper, or why not at LE themselves, they have cameras too.

Possible reward money? I keep going back to that in my mind. Off to bed, LOL Call me if you guys solve it, send smoke signals sumpteen

She may have been asked by someone else to drop this envelope off. If she is in the medical profession, possibly she or another person saw a child patient some time ago and have recently realized it could have been Haleigh. There has been much more publicity about this case since the latter part of August. This could give PCSO some clue about Haleigh's whereabouts. Wouldn't that be great?
But why wouldn't she have dropped it off at a police station?

I would bet she works close by, whatever the profession (nurse, vet, etc) due to her choosing this paper. If I were to drop off some info at a paper, I would think I would pick one I knew - meaning work nearby or drive by it every day.

What I'm confused about is why she wouldn't want to be id'd, even just to LE. IF she has something important, why would she want to hold up the investigation making LE try to find her first? I'm sure she could go to LE and keep it anonymous?

I would bet she works close by, whatever the profession (nurse, vet, etc) due to her choosing this paper. If I were to drop off some info at a paper, I would think I would pick one I knew - meaning work nearby or drive by it every day.

What I'm confused about is why she wouldn't want to be id'd, even just to LE. IF she has something important, why would she want to hold up the investigation making LE try to find her first? I'm sure she could go to LE and keep it anonymous?
Exactly. Was this the paper a poster mentioned on another thread that didn't have a very good reputation? I can't remember now.

But why wouldn't she have dropped it off at a police station?
Perhaps she/they were attempting anonymity. I dunno.

ETA - Way back early on, LE was saying that the perp could drop off Haleigh at any safe public place...a library, a town hall, a fire station, a hospital, etc. So maybe this tipster felt that a newspaper would be a safe public place to drop off information.

I hope it's good news but I don't think it is...
I wonder if maybe she's afraid to come foward bcuz of things RC has said.

jmo

A thought, wouldn't Le also have footage from outside the building, also maybe who was with her, the car, etc...? But as Scandi is saying, it could be a decoy, designed by LE to make those guilty think the BOMB has been told. We'll have to wait and see. Though wouldn't it be a Satsuma newspaper, or why not at LE themselves, they have cameras too.

Possible reward money? I keep going back to that in my mind. Off to bed, LOL Call me if you guys solve it, send smoke signals sumpteen

I'm off too.

Nite all!

With this new stuff happening I'll be checking in here first chance I get tomorow afternoon to hopefully see there's been a "Bombshell"!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicejean1980
Back