Deputy Tony Rusciano, Fired For Lying About Sex,

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone checked out his myspace....it is set to private, but his picture is there...WOW he is a cutie. 24, Orlando, Fl. Last login 8/26/08 "I call it ....celebration...is sexual and violent". Yeap, soulds like a nice guy.

I just saw that, what the heck does that mean????

ITA. One thing I got from reading the docs and also from distancing myself from the investigation (vacay) was 1) Casey is most definitely a sociopath and 2) there is really no one out there who knows her (which also confirms for me that she is functioning like a true sociopath).

OT- how was the move NB?
OT...hope you had a great vacay and my move sucked LOL...

I had some distance during my move of course....it it helped me put on the bull sh#t filter a little bit in regards to the parents and all their conflicting accounts.... Now that they are out of the msm it sure also puts a lot into perspective for me too.

I feel really bad for this babycopper. He was really stupid imhoo, holding that info back but at the same time.....another life/person associated with casey going to pot... (and speaking of pot....lol)

I just saw that, what the heck does that mean????
hey cindyloohoo! don't know what it means...but with all the hits his profile is gonna be gettin you think the dude would change it out for the love of God! I also don't think my mood would be vibrant if I just got canned because of a romp in the hay with a sociopathic (possible) murderess.

Guess it's become a rule of thumb - once your name is connected to Casey Anthony, quickly change your MySpace to private.

Yep, it's kind of a shame. For most of these people, I think the only thing they did wrong was hang with Casey (or lie about it), but now they've been drawn into this awful mess, guilt by association. Some of their phone numbers have been released with the docs sent out yesterday. Their addresses, even some SS#s from what I read although I personally didn't remember seeing any. Think of the mess this has made for a whole group of people. C A cut a wide swath.:liar:

Has anyone checked out his myspace....it is set to private, but his picture is there...WOW he is a cutie. 24, Orlando, Fl. Last login 8/26/08 "I call it ....celebration...is sexual and violent". Yeap, soulds like a nice guy.

that's a quote from wedding crashers.. the son says it about the picture he drew of vince vaughan

I don't believe anyone here sees the horrible pathology that's being played out. It seems to me everyone is too titillated to see beyond the obvious. In my opinion that's sad, just plain sad.

Well all I have to say is if he was hooked up with CA then he's a few crayons short of a box to begin with.

His quote on myspace, that just affirms by thoughts.

Cindi Lou Who (lol)

OT...hope you had a great vacay and my move sucked LOL...

I had some distance during my move of course....it it helped me put on the bull sh#t filter a little bit in regards to the parents and all their conflicting accounts.... Now that they are out of the msm it sure also puts a lot into perspective for me too.

I feel really bad for this babycopper. He was really stupid imhoo, holding that info back but at the same time.....another life/person associated with casey going to pot... (and speaking of pot....lol)
IMO I believe there is a whole other aspect of Casey's life that we're not privy to.
I also keep thinking about the trip she took LE on to Universal and the audacity she had explaining her motives...bringing them there to speak with security so they could check tapes. I gotta hand it to her. She is truly conniving.

Well all I have to say is if he was hooked up with CA then he's a few crayons short of a box to begin with.

His quote on myspace, that just affirms by thoughts.

Cindi Lou Who (lol)

again, its just a quote from the movie wedding crashers. i've seen that movie so many times and its straight out of it... The gay son gives vince vaughan a portrait of himself and says it.

that's a quote from wedding crashers.. the son says it about the picture he drew of vince vaughan

Well I guess it was a poor choice on his part to put this as his quote at this point and time.

I think he should change it. Maybe he should quote the great Barretta "don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

Or maybe he could put "was 3 minutes worth my career?"

He should not have lied. That was stupid but he probably thought the department and the public would think he was the Tony she was so desperate to speak to the night she was arrested.

Or the LOVE for her Dad remember, he was with her when she had Caylee.
I find that very odd.

I have thought and thought on this also.
When I had my oldest I was 18. My dad was at the hospital the entire time, but stepped out when the colorful stuff started happening. Anytime the nurses checked me, he stepped out. When it was time to deliver, he stepped out and didn't come back in until we were both presentable lol. When it was time to nurse, he stepped out.

I also thought that there was more to he and Cindy's near divorce.

Well I guess it was a poor choice on his part to put this as his quote at this point and time.

I think he should change it. Maybe he should quote the great Barretta "don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

Or maybe he could put "was 3 minutes worth my career?"

haha i definitely agree.. and i predict he will change it by tonight!!

I don't believe anyone here sees the horrible pathology that's being played out. It seems to me everyone is too titillated to see beyond the obvious. In my opinion that's sad, just plain sad.
BW- I most definitely see the pathology. Everyone close to that girl will be sucked into the drama and it only serves to feed her madness. She will not talk. For anyone who believed she would, I'm sure they may realize that now it not to be the case.

OK, so I know the timeline is wrong, but WHY do all these guys looks like they could be Caylee's father?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum