Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bottom line is, while the Anthony family might be lousy people and lousy parents, ONLY Casey killed Caylee.

George and Cindy are also products of THEIR genes and environment. They never would have intentionally harmed Caylee. I don't believe their intentions toward Caylee were malicious...ever.

I believe they would have given their very lives to save Caylee.

Casey and Casey alone planned and carried out her daughter's murder. IMO, she is in the same league as Duncan and Couey (Who REALLY grew up in less than ideal families but nobody is blaming their families for their evilness.)

Yes, I agree completely. Especially with the bolded part.

I don't think George's not working was by choice. Wasn't he on disability? Maybe he was milking it...don't know. But, I'd be a might ticked if my stay at home husband was getting us into deep trouble in whatever schemes he was involved with.

IIRC, Rick said he had filed workman's comp on every job he had since they left Ohio. There was a security job, the pest control company, and a couple of others. Workman's comp is used as a scam for some people. They work a short while and then get "hurt" and draw a check for 66% of their wages while they don't strike a lick at a snake. That is what makes it so terribly expensive for small employers to carry.

An adolescent cannot be given the diagnos of sociopathy until they reach the age of 18. When parents start to realize that their now adult childs behavior is sending up red flags they are about 6 yrs to late for any possible therapy that might work. Our penal & mental health instiyutions then are left to educating & housing societys rejects. Personally I'll pay the tax dollars to keep them housed. Structer & behavioral modification works well in these institutions. Students of psychology have written thesises about housing these types of criminals on an island. Sounds good to me! I just don't want to guard them.

An adolescent cannot be given the diagnos of sociopathy until they reach the age of 18. When parents start to realize that their now adult childs behavior is sending up red flags they are about 6 yrs to late for any possible therapy that might work. Our penal & mental health instiyutions then are left to educating & housing societys rejects. Personally I'll pay the tax dollars to keep them housed. Structer & behavioral modification works well in these institutions. Students of psychology have written thesises about housing these types of criminals on an island. Sounds good to me! I just don't want to guard them.

Bolded by me

ROFLMAO!!! I certainly can see why.

That first recorded conversation between KC and CA shocked me. They are only concerned about one issue - who bears the fault for KC being in jail. "It's not my fault." "Then who's fault is it? It's not my fault." "You didn't tell the truth, Sweetheart."

I ask everyone here to stand in CA's shoes for 2 seconds. Would you be calling KC "Sweeheart" after you just learned that she has been lying about work for 2 years AND lost your grandchild last month but said not a word AND the car just cost you $500 to get it out of the tow yard and smelled like a rotting corpse? "Sweetheart" would not be my choice of words.

Nope. Nope. Nope. I do believe my child and I would have had a lengthy conversation prior to her or me being led away in handcuffs. For real here, I know my childrens friends, I have a lot of their phone numbers, and the situation would not have even gotten to this point. I don't kiss my kid's azz. Sweetheart? I don't think so.

I am not going to argue with you and I stand my every word I have said about what ALL parents need to do to teach their children right from wrong. Don't do it, do what The A's have done and watch what happens to the children. I do not need hindsight, it is PROVEN!

I have said time and again that I do not fault cindy or George for Caylee's death.

I agree with you, OneLostGrl. In my case, hindsight has nothing to do with it. My child didn't kill anyone, but she was going down a very bad path.
My oldest daughter was murdered when she was 18. Just a short year later, my next child started having 'issues'. For a while, I played the enabling game, mostly because I was terrified of losing another child. But I knew it was the wrong way to go, and even though it was one of the most difficult things I have ever done in my life, I refused to let my child walk all over me anymore. I was on the edge of a nervous breakdown so many times I lost count. There was no hindsight for me, no, every day was a horror, wondering if my child was going to end up dead.
So to you, Paddie, yes, I will judge. Looking the other way, covering up, pretending things are not as they seem, not standing your ground and forcing the issue, that is the easy path to take. I know, because I did walk it for a short time. But it was selfish, it was about me, and my child deserved better than that, and as the parent, it was my job to provide it. My daughter is doing very well now, and she has a great life. She is not on drugs, she is not an alcoholic, she is not homeless, etc. She has a good job, a great family, and she is very happy. On my part, it almost cost me my sanity and my marriage, but it was worth every minute of it to be where we are today. Had I continued on the road the A's chose, I know it would have ended tragically.
Lanie

That is a long debated subject. You might want to read "Virus of the Mind" for a more in depth study of how personalities are formed though programming by parents. I believe that knowledge of memetics is important when looking at any case like this.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I will read it. It sounds fascinating.

See: A List of Online Audio File
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71772

I agree with your observations. I did the same comparison awhile back and came to the same conclusion. The few spontaneous moments in this case are the most compelling and revealing. It stands out with us and surely it will stand out with a jury if prosecution presents it properly. I think your point about hearing partial calls etc., is well taken. I have found that reading and/or listening/watching the entirety of what has been released (and I don't pay attention to transcripts provided by NG or whoever - they are terribly inacurrate) sheds a different light on things. Sometimes it has revealed more about the A's and sometimes the media has proven to have made a mountain out of a moehill. The media and we WS'rs need to be careful not to latch on to soundbites and video loops, they distort the reality of the case and hide the truth. The truth is nothing that needs to be hidden, disguised or teased in a highlite reel. I am going to reread this case beginning to end because the information looks different down the road....

You’ve expressed to a T what I’ve noticed. The accurate portrayal of truth is lost in the sensationalized short newsy/entertaiment clips.

I’ve tried to spend a few minutes every few day reading some of the police transcripts, including the interviews with KCs friends. Seems some complex inter-relationships buried within those files....

I couldn't find any information about a showdown on June15th, but I understand Jesse B was the unconfirmed source. It is documented however that KC did tell JB her mother had asked her to move out. This was when he spoke with her for 16 or so minutes the following day (June16th).

I agree with you, OneLostGrl. In my case, hindsight has nothing to do with it. My child didn't kill anyone, but she was going down a very bad path.
My oldest daughter was murdered when she was 18. Just a short year later, my next child started having 'issues'. For a while, I played the enabling game, mostly because I was terrified of losing another child. But I knew it was the wrong way to go, and even though it was one of the most difficult things I have ever done in my life, I refused to let my child walk all over me anymore. I was on the edge of a nervous breakdown so many times I lost count. There was no hindsight for me, no, every day was a horror, wondering if my child was going to end up dead.
So to you, Paddie, yes, I will judge. Looking the other way, covering up, pretending things are not as they seem, not standing your ground and forcing the issue, that is the easy path to take. I know, because I did walk it for a short time. But it was selfish, it was about me, and my child deserved better than that, and as the parent, it was my job to provide it. My daughter is doing very well now, and she has a great life. She is not on drugs, she is not an alcoholic, she is not homeless, etc. She has a good job, a great family, and she is very happy. On my part, it almost cost me my sanity and my marriage, but it was worth every minute of it to be where we are today. Had I continued on the road the A's chose, I know it would have ended tragically.
Lanie

:clap::clap: Thank you for sharing your insights. Your post is very, very well put. I'm sorry for your loss and I'm glad your daughter is doing so well...:)

I enjoyed ,yes enjoyed is the correct word when watching the FBI interviewing CA, & GA Notice there was no note taking by the feds during those interviews. They just sat back, and let the tape recording due its job of, "what the A's arent saying verses what they are saying.

You’ve expressed to a T what I’ve noticed. The accurate portrayal of truth is lost in the sensationalized short newsy/entertaiment clips.

I’ve tried to spend a few minutes every few day reading some of the police transcripts, including the interviews with KCs friends. Seems some complex inter-relationships buried within those files....

I couldn't find any information about a showdown on June15th, but I understand Jesse B was the unconfirmed source. It is documented however that KC told JB that her mother had asked her to move out when he spoke with her for 16 or so minutes the following day (June16th).

It will probably take more than a few minutes every day...sorry. A lot of us in the begining of this were on here 24/7. Not kidding. Really. Pouring over every single detail, maps, soundbite, interview, statement, webcam duty,cell phone pings, transcripts, myspaces, facebooks, photobucket accts, there is a lot of documentation that has been gathered and put into one place here at WS but to get through it all it will take more than a few minutes a day. Just wanted to warn ya!:)

Yes, This has bothered me also, As Casey is speaking to her Mother in such a beligerent way & her mother calls her "Sweetheart", notice how mad Casey gets & says I don't want to talk to you. And what do you make of the sentence, in the jail visit, when Cindy says " we forgive you for anything you have done or said" to which Casey replies, "I haven't said anything, don't worry":waitasec: Don't worry about what??
My mother wouldn't have been calling me sweetheart at that point ~ she would've probably told me I made my own bed, now lay in it and hung up the phone. As for the last part of your post I think it's possible CA was worried about the content of the argument on 6/15 being revealed. MOO

Lanie

So sorry for the loss of your daughter, what a tragedy you have had to endure. Bless you for having the courage & fortitude to save your other daughter. Some, not all, children need to be saved from themselves, for themselves, & will thank you for it in later years.

I couldn't find any information about a showdown on June15th, but I understand Jesse B was the unconfirmed source. It is documented however that KC did tell JB her mother had asked her to move out. This was when he spoke with her for 16 or so minutes the following day (June16th).
Who is Jesse B.?

It will probably take more than a few minutes every day...sorry. A lot of us in the begining of this were on here 24/7. Not kidding. Really. Pouring over every single detail, maps, soundbite, interview, statement, webcam duty,cell phone pings, transcripts, myspaces, facebooks, photobucket accts, there is a lot of documentation that has been gathered and put into one place here at WS but to get through it all it will take more than a few minutes a day. Just wanted to warn ya!:)
Oh, how true!

I enjoyed ,yes enjoyed is the correct word when watching the FBI interviewing CA, & GA Notice there was no note taking by the feds during those interviews. They just sat back, and let the tape recording due its job of, "what the A's arent saying verses what they are saying.
It was cool!

Lanie
I am so, so sorry for your loss. Thanks for being there for you daughter...I applaud you!!

I'm not too sure about that. In 2003 I had to take temporary guardianship of my best friend's 14 year old daughter while my friend was in the hospital. Her daughter had been under psychiatric care since she was about 4. (At age 3 her nanny told me she was a serial killer in the making--at age 3!) In any event, while I was caring for her her shrink told me she was a sociopath, told me that a drug named Abilify that was prescribed for schizophrenics has been known to help with some sociopathic tendencies and put her on it. Within two weeks EVERYONE noticed the difference. She wasn't as antisocial as she was before---but still showed sociopathic tendencies, and actually committed 4 felonies later that year--and again, was diagnosed as a sociopath, among other disorders.

You will find most therapist will refrain from using this diagnosis for most all adolescents beccause at a youn age it is so difficult to label a child without examining all aspects of a childs behavior through brain testing, psychological testing, enviromental ect.... This is why most aren't dianosed until young adult age. Many parents see early childhood as a testing time and problems will work out. The sociopathic adolescent is still forming and their behaviors seem to be explained away. Your friends daughter seems to have a psychiatrist who has a good intake history of her little girl. Prescribing abilify is brand new on the forefront of treating personality disorders. I'm alittle surprised to hear it prescribed for a child. This little girl must be a doosy! Are you safe?

I couldn't find any information about a showdown on June15th, but I understand Jesse G was the unconfirmed source. It is documented however that KC did tell JG her mother had asked her to move out. This was when he spoke with her for 16 or so minutes the following day (June16th).

Edited from B to G, dumb mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member