Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree as well. I think Cindy thought Casey was merely hiding Caylee and not letting her see her grandchild. Perhaps because of the fight. I don't think it ever crossed her mind that Casey would be arrested - she thought it would force Casey to take her to where Caylee was staying and that's it. But as soon as Casey pulled out the kidnapped story...Cindy fell apart. That is why I believe she had no prior knowledge of what had happened to Caylee. But she immediately knew there was the potential that something terrible had happened to Caylee...and that Casey was in deep trouble. That is when she started back-tracking and covering for her daughter.

I couldn't have said it better myself. :clap: I think it was a game that had been played before by these two and this time it did not turn out as CA had planned.

Her call to LE was meant to make KC say "OK, she is over at so and so's house and go ahead and go get her.

The HORROR of it all started when she talked about a kidnapping. That was the beginning of the end for CA.

My opinion only is that when KC stated so forthrightly that she was petrified of CA was one of our first clues that CA was going to be the first person KC directs blame at. Watching her jailhouse videos shows she wasn't petrified. That little tidbit of info given by KC was for LE's benifit to distract them from asking her anymore why she didn't call LE when her daughter was first missing. It appears she was setting mom up at the beginning to take some responsibilty for whatever might have happened.

This is where my thoughts have been recently after listening to LE interviews with KC...her story may change but, I don't think she's going to continue on the Nanny Path...all I can say is watch out CA:eek:

Good thing the Anthony's (all of 'em) have legal representation because they may need it and not just for any future charges from LE but, maybe from KC's next attempt at her web of "untruths" where she points her finger at one of them & one or all of them land behind bars:behindbar

This is where my thoughts have been recently after listening to LE interviews with KC...her story may change but, I don't think she's going to continue on the Nanny Path...all I can say is watch out CA:eek:

Good thing the Anthony's (all of 'em) have legal representation because they may need it and not just for any future charges from LE but, maybe from KC's next attempt at her web of "untruths" where she points her finger at one of them & one or all of them land behind bars:behindbar

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is so funny!! What a twisted bizarre mess - right?
Have to laugh sometimes...
:applause: :applause:

I agree as well. I think Cindy thought Casey was merely hiding Caylee and not letting her see her grandchild. Perhaps because of the fight. I don't think it ever crossed her mind that Casey would be arrested - she thought it would force Casey to take her to where Caylee was staying and that's it. But as soon as Casey pulled out the kidnapped story...Cindy fell apart. That is why I believe she had no prior knowledge of what had happened to Caylee. But she immediately knew there was the potential that something terrible had happened to Caylee...and that Casey was in deep trouble. That is when she started back-tracking and covering for her daughter.

That's it in a nutshell...:clap:

Casey can point her finger all she wants. Without proof to back up her accusations it means nothing, and certainly won't send anyone to jail.

I think, when it finally gets to court, Casey won't put forth any story at all. The defense will try to discredit the forensics, LE, the witnesses, etc. and hint (ala Mark Geragos) that Caylee was killed by a band of roving nannies, or homeless sailors, or satanic cults in brown vans.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This is so funny!! What a twisted bizarre mess - right?
Have to laugh sometimes...
:applause: :applause:

It is, isn't it?

Like so many say it's just like a train wreck...you just can't help but look cuz, trust me...KC has just begun...it's gonna get better...even JB promised we don't even know "all" of it...Good God!

She might blame her own actions on Cindy..."mom made me so crazy I had to do it". But I don't see how she would stand a chance saying Cindy killed Caylee. I don't even know what kind of an arguement she could make there that wouldn't be disputed.

She might blame her own actions on Cindy..."mom made me so crazy I had to do it". But I don't see how she would stand a chance saying Cindy killed Caylee. I don't even know what kind of an arguement she could make there that wouldn't be disputed.

Just imagine this...KC's dna doesn't get found on the trash bag, sheet, etc from the crime scene...but, CA, GA, or LA's does...innocently from a prior chance meeting with any of it before Caylee meets her demise...KC may just jump on it and say...OMG! Maybe it was my family who did it!...setting up a chance for doubt...yeh, I know it's a long stretch and it would never fly but...I would not put it past KC for her next chapter!

Just imagine this...KC's dna doesn't get found on the trash bag, sheet, etc from the crime scene...but, CA, GA, or LA's does...innocently from a prior chance meeting with any of it before Caylee meets her demise...KC may just jump on it and say...OMG! Maybe it was my family who did it!...setting up a chance for doubt...yeh, I know it's a long stretch and it would never fly but...I would not put it past KC for her next chapter!

No I wouldn't either...and frankly...if JB is being a good attorney for his client he wouldn't pass up the chance either. He isn't responsible for the A's...just for Casey. He will dump on them if it saves his client.
But it won't because it doesn't make sense. And it still doesn't explain why Casey is so cold and doesn't seem to care at all about her daughter after she goes "missing".

As with much of this case, we don't have many details of this "therapist" and the advice given. We don't know if this was a licensed professional or a dear friend in whom CA valued their opinion or a co-worker at Gentiva or maybe advice from a minister. "Therapist" might have been her term for whoever this person was. And, their advice was only as good as the amount and accuracy of the information that they received from CA.
Also, there may never have been a "therapist" at all. As with alot in this case, I'm afraid we will never know these details. Sadly, my opinion stays the same - Caylee was the collateral damage that resulted in the war between the 2 CMA's (mother and daughter). Poor Caylee was born into a family with a recipe for disaster-mental issues, co-dependancy, and secrecy. I pray Caylee's passing was swift and without pain or knowledge of what was happening.

Cindy's FMLA ran out quite a while ago, she's now out on disability. I'd be willing to bet the "disability" is mental/emotional.

My opinion is that CA said all those wonderful things about Kc at the behest of JB. IE "KC was a great daughter and mother". If that were the case then why did CA choke her and what did CA tell her therapist that prompted the therapist to advise CA to kick KC out and move for custody of Caylee?????
Good points!

The other night I listened again to the "waste huge waste" call...Cindy is saying to Casey that she wouldn't be in jail right now if she just told the truth...Lee is trying to get her to come clean, then Lee says the friend wants to talk because she thinks she can get through to Casey...so there obviously was a discussion beforehand about how to get Casey to tell the truth...and you can hear the barely contained frustration and even anger with Casey because they know she's not being truthful...
Clearly she wins them over later with her charm and her "who, me?" act, but it's so interesting to listen to this call now, when the A's have been in full "Zanny" mode...clearly they didn't always feel this way...they had their doubts too...

In rereading the neighbor's report of 2 fights that took place between Cindy and Casey sometime before Caylee disappeared, I realized that neither of them sound like they could be "the" fight from the night of the 15th.

One fight took place while the neighbor was washing the car - presumably during the day - and Casey took off jogging afterwards.

The other fight also took place during the day, while the neighbor was mowing his lawn. Cindy drove off afterwards.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2321-2400 f.pdf

pages marked 54 and 55

Did anyone hear LP say (on NG tonight) that CA was the one to tell GA to say he saw KC & Caylee leave on June 16th, because CA didn't want people to know that KC took off with Caylee after the fight on June 15th?

I know there has been much speculation - but has anyone else close to the case said anything about this?

Salem

In rereading the neighbor's report of 2 fights that took place between Cindy and Casey sometime before Caylee disappeared, I realized that neither of them sound like they could be "the" fight from the night of the 15th.

One fight took place while the neighbor was washing the car - presumably during the day - and Casey took off jogging afterwards.

The other fight also took place during the day, while the neighbor was mowing his lawn. Cindy drove off afterwards.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Anthony pgs 2321-2400 f.pdf

pages marked 54 and 55

A couple of thoughts though: In June, it doesn't become dark until 9. Some outdoor tasks are delayed to avoid the hottest part of the day.

A couple of thoughts though: In June, it doesn't become dark until 9. Some outdoor tasks are delayed to avoid the hottest part of the day.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing, Spyglass. I've been out doing yard work many times until dark and later during the spring and summer months. In the deep south, the weather is great at that time of the year for working past dusk.

Also, the fight could have taken place around 7pm, still lots of daylight left, but could also be referred to as "evening" or even "night".

I was thinking the same thing, either we do our yard work very early in the mornings, or at dusk when it's much cooler. The only problem with this is as Chilly stated, the neighbor witnessed 2 fights, with KC leaving to go jogging with one episode and CA leaving in her car after the other fight. He never claims he saw KC leaving with Caylee in her car, which is what supposedly happened on the evening of June 15.

I always thought GA was lying about seeing the girls leaving on the 16th at 12:50pm and that it was more likely 12:50am, when he was watching the repeat news after he got off of work at 11:00pm. I have always thought that CA convinced GA that 12:50 am and 12:50 pm weren't so far apart as to make any difference, since it was still 'technically' true because afterall it WAS the 16th at it WAS 12:50. ('not everything I told you is a lie' - Hmmm? Familiar?).

We know there was no fight on the 16th between CA and KC because CA was at work when KC disappeared from CA's sight at about 4:18pm. So, when MF says the fight took place on the 15th or the 16th, we can just eliminate the 16th and stick with the 15th.
This date is also reported by LA to LE and LP.

Since we know KC's ping times and locations (within 2-5 miles) and the pings show she was close to home, I have to wonder if she had a key to Lee's house or if Lee or Mallory let them in that night. None of them have ever mentioned it which leads me to want to know where Lee was on the 15th and 16th. KC's whereabouts that night are important as no one knows where she was.

I remember CA stating "I know where SHE was, because I put her to bed". But, she was talking about Caylee. Then in a later blurb she added "at least I know where one of them slept that night". It wasn't until later on that I heard she had said that she tucked them both in that night. CA also said that she listened through the door and heard HER breathing before she left for work. Later, it would change to "I heard them breathing". I also remember CA saying that she loved her grand daughter more than she loved her daughter. This was a long time ago, when the missing toddler case blew up in the media.

Who choked who? I think CA choked KC. She talked about wanting to choke KC when she was in the FBI office, then corrected herself and said "of course, I would never do such a thing. I am an excellent mother." (Not that I blame her, I would have wanted to choke KC too - still do.)

BTW - who tells other people "I am an excellent mother"? Most women say " I try to be the best mother I can be" or "I am doing everything I know to be a good mother" but no one ever thinks they are "excellent" parents, much less brags about it. (Maybe her shrink told her she was?) I found it odd.

Is it known if GA was home on the sunday evening of June 15th when CA returned home with Caylee from the NH? If not it's possible that the neighbors recollection of CA taking off in her car could have been that evening following a fight, especially one where she had put her hands around KC's neck. Maybe SHE left to cool off and was afraid at that point of being alone in the house with KC because CA didn't trust herself until she cooled down and cleared her head or she didn't want to be alone in the house with KC at that point because KC responded with physical force in turn. If CA did leave that evening AND GA wasn't home at the time, that could have been when KC took it out on Caylee... ~

The other fight also took place during the day, while the neighbor was mowing his lawn. Cindy drove off afterwards.......

I find it odd the neighbor was, in particular, mowing his lawn & washing his car on Father’s Day ~ but then he has no reason to ‘make that up’? Father’s Day is a day families get together for dinner & togetherness. Out of respect, my neighbors will intentionally have their yards looking good for Sunday & consider it rude to run their lawn mowers [noise /pollen factor] while guest are visiting.

Also don't believe GA was the last to see KC & Caylee on Monday. (I swear this plot is loaded with shady characters.) GA said he only saw them leave. How could they avoid each other all morning? Think the house, according to tax records, only about 1500 sq ft. Not that big. Plus a child will want to go see what grandpa is doing. Not easy keeping a tot restrained all morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member