Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be bad if---omg----if CA killed the baby in the fight---maybe did it together. She kicks KC out of the house---later hids baby in firewell of trunk---KC riddin around not knowing what that smell was.

Wow! What a theory. I have no respect for either CA or GA, but I would never consider that CA killed Caylee and hid her body in the trunk of KC's car and then let her drive around with the body for weeks.

Someone else posted on a thread that's since been closed that "good Southern values' would have had them "eating my teeth for dinner" if they had ever talked back to their own parents (step-parents).

Wow! I don't mean to sound argumentative, but when someone says "I would have been eating my teeth for dinner", and then goes on to say "good Southern values are hard lessons, but well worth it"?

To me this perpetuates the idea that physically "knocking some sense" into children is the way to effectively provide 'good parenting'.

My family is from the south and I've never heard of 'good Southern values' = knocking a kids teeth down their throat to eat for dinner.

Sorry. I just find that scary and not something that effectively teaches any child good values.

The Anthonys missed the boat when it came to good parenting to be sure. But I would never venture to say that any parent should knock a kid's teeth down their throat to eat for dinner. :(

I also can't imagine CA killing Caylee and then putting the body in KC's car for KC to drive around with for weeks. Furthermore, it makes no sense to suggest that the two of them acted together to kill Caylee and then go on to say that CA put the child's body into the trunk without KC knowing it.

Is it just me or do some people here grasp for straws in an attempt to explain what most of us will never be able to comprehend? Even so, for someone to suggest that CA killed Caylee (with or without KC's help) and then hid the body in KC's trunk is just unimaginable to me.

That 'theory' is just so out of bounds that I was taken aback when I read someone posting that it might be possible.

JMO.

Devon...I hafta tell you...I'm liking 6/7 more & more as a big blow-up...some things to consider...

• That morning starting @ ~3:40AM Casey received 3 calls from G&C's house phone...prolly "get your arse home" calls. Casey let'em roll to vmail and waited an hour or so before she started on her way home.
  • Casey was on the phone during Caylee's naptime...typical
  • There was a 37 minute period of cell inactivity @ 1:46PM (Caylee still asleep, likely). It ended w/ a 12 minute call coming in from Ryan, and Casey leaving as soon as that call ended.
  • There's a 'flurry' of cell activity between Cindy, and G&C's home phone and Cindy's cell @ 2:30PM as Casey left
  • IIRC, Casey had issues w/ Ricardo for having just brought Tony to Troy's B-day
  • Perhaps THIS was the night Tony insisted it wasn't appropriate to have Caylee @ his place...
  • ...if it WAS, and Casey had fought w/ Cindy...going to Ricardos woulda been an out...and possibly an awkward one...although Ricardo later seemed to wanna work things out...so maybe not so much. However, Casey was clearly falling for Tony.
  • IIRC, George had Saturday's off (but, perhaps we can check his timecards to see if he worked that day...Casey left @ about same time he woulda left for work on a normal day...couldn't stand to be in the house w/Cindy?

Curious that Casey was on the phone for 10mins w/ Ryan right up until the time she called back to the house as she left....did Casey wake Caylee from her nap to put her in the car and speed away? :waitasec: Was that 37 minute period a shouting match :argue: 'bout Casey's irresponsiblity the weekend that was wrapping Cindy's vacation which she'd spent caring for Caylee?

ITA!! BINGO>>> DING DING WE HAVE A WINNER.

I think if there was a big fight and Casey stormed off... this would have been the night.

IIRC, per Cindy's interview... on Aug 2??
May 30th- Cindy goes to Mt Dora overnite to help her mother SP. She returns on Saturday.

June 1st - 7th Cindy is home and states in this interview she spent time with Caylee and watched her while Casey worked. Sometimes, Casey and Caylee were gone together (june 2nd at Tony's).

June 7th - Cindy stated that her and GA went to the beach for the day. Casey was home for part of the day?

What about June 8th.. could that as well had time for an evening fight?

The Anthonys missed the boat when it came to good parenting to be sure. But I would never venture to say that any parent should knock a kid's teeth down their throat to eat for dinner. :(

it's nothing more than a turn of phrase, wytchy. it wasn't meant to be taken literally. you'll find endless posts here saying that casey should've been kicked hard in the @rse years ago, slapped purple, hit w/ something large and pointy etc but no one is actually advocating child abuse.

Wow! What a theory. I have no respect for either CA or GA, but I would never consider that CA killed Caylee and hid her body in the trunk of KC's car and then let her drive around with the body for weeks.

Someone else posted on a thread that's since been closed that "good Southern values' would have had them "eating my teeth for dinner" if they had ever talked back to their own parents (step-parents).

Wow! I don't mean to sound argumentative, but when someone says "I would have been eating my teeth for dinner", and then goes on to say "good Southern values are hard lessons, but well worth it"?

To me this perpetuates the idea that physically "knocking some sense" into children is the way to effectively provide 'good parenting'.

My family is from the south and I've never heard of 'good Southern values' = knocking a kids teeth down their throat to eat for dinner.

Sorry. I just find that scary and not something that effectively teaches any child good values.

I also can't imagine CA killing Caylee and then putting the body in KC's car for KC to drive around with for weeks. Furthermore, it makes no sense to suggest that the two of them acted together to kill Caylee and then go on to say that CA put the child's body into the trunk without KC knowing it.

Is it just me or do some people here grasp for straws in an attempt to explain what most of us will never be able to comprehend? Even so, for someone to suggest that CA killed Caylee (with or without KC's help) and then hid the body in KC's trunk is just unimaginable to me.

That 'theory' is just so out of bounds that I was taken aback when I read someone posting that it might be possible.

JMO.

OT
I agree.. why do people equate good displine with yelling and beating kids?
I have spanked my kids. But only had to do it rarely. It was only after a case of complete defiance and it was used with a time out.

Parents are to be TEACHERS.
I tell my kids what I want and what I expect. Not to "Stop this or stop that..." I never have to say "If you don't behave.. I'll...."

So many parents use the threat of violence to make kids behave. Well when they get to be a teenager that doesn't work anymore.

One the opposite side, we have Cindy "giving in and giving everything" not as to "hurt the child's esteem." If we do not support them 100%.... However, this was not so cool once Casey became a mom and an adult. Way to late, for Cindy to start the nagging now.

This is so evident in alot of parenting since the 80's. We are only to say GOOD JOB.. WAY TO GO!

Some of the theories here do surprise me... but I do take in account we all come from different backgrounds and experiences. I expect the ones that have had a rougher life expect the worse and theorize the worse.

Sorry so OT.. did try to tie Cindy and Casey's reason for fighting and Cindy's parenting style.

Also in Annie's interview, when she recounted the fight when Casey was home on bail and caught Cindy using her email, didn't Annie say that Casey was screaming at the top of her lungs, and Cindy said nothing?

Good catch..

IMO, seems to me despite the Cindy we have seen in the depos and on the front lawn. Everything interviews, phone calls, videos.. all show Casey being the more aggressive to her mother.

IMO, I do not think Cindy would have had to choke Casey to get her mad enough to leave. Casey hates her mom which has been another reoccuring theme in the interviews.

Devon...I hafta tell you...I'm liking 6/7 more & more as a big blow-up...some things to consider...

• That morning starting @ ~3:40AM Casey received 3 calls from G&C's house phone...prolly "get your arse home" calls. Casey let'em roll to vmail and waited an hour or so before she started on her way home.
  • Casey was on the phone during Caylee's naptime...typical
  • There was a 37 minute period of cell inactivity @ 1:46PM (Caylee still asleep, likely). It ended w/ a 12 minute call coming in from Ryan, and Casey leaving as soon as that call ended.
  • There's a 'flurry' of cell activity between Cindy, and G&C's home phone and Cindy's cell @ 2:30PM as Casey left
  • IIRC, Casey had issues w/ Ricardo for having just brought Tony to Troy's B-day
  • Perhaps THIS was the night Tony insisted it wasn't appropriate to have Caylee @ his place...
  • ...if it WAS, and Casey had fought w/ Cindy...going to Ricardos woulda been an out...and possibly an awkward one...although Ricardo later seemed to wanna work things out...so maybe not so much. However, Casey was clearly falling for Tony.
  • IIRC, George had Saturday's off (but, perhaps we can check his timecards to see if he worked that day...Casey left @ about same time he woulda left for work on a normal day...couldn't stand to be in the house w/Cindy?

Curious that Casey was on the phone for 10mins w/ Ryan right up until the time she called back to the house as she left....did Casey wake Caylee from her nap to put her in the car and speed away? :waitasec: Was that 37 minute period a shouting match :argue: 'bout Casey's irresponsiblity the weekend that was wrapping Cindy's vacation which she'd spent caring for Caylee?

I'm still piecing things together also, but wanted to add that this is the day that she shows up at Ricardo's with Caylee at 11pm

I'm still piecing things together also, but wanted to add that this is the day that she shows up at Ricardo's with Caylee at 11pm

:) Hey, kew...that's actually how Devon started me thinkin' 'bout it...that it was likey the day of a big argument since Casey had shown up @ Ricardo's w/ Caylee. :)

I edited my post to make that clearer...

This first week of June was a busy week of activity for Ms. Anthony. She is partying hard at the clubs with her new forming relationship with TL. But she still manages to fit in time with the outgoing "friends w/ benefits" relationship with RM on the "off nights" from TL. Sat the 7th CA & GA state that they went to the beach. She arrives at 11pm at RM with Caylee.

I'm seeing a potential blowout at the home on the 8th. CA has had Caylee most of the preceding week as she was on vacation. KC chose to spend alot of her time between boyfriends and clubs. Me thinks CA would have had about enough by Sunday the 8th. Potentially, to be one of the arguments witnessed by the neighbor.

Coincidentially, KC states she will need to be out of town on business for Universal from the 9th to the 12th. She plans on staying at RM's Monday the 9th and plans to "hang" with them - Caylee included. Also worthy of note, RM goes to Tampa on the 12. She may have weeded his life plans into being her own plans that she conveys to others.

Worked out on the 6/29 ping thread that there is strong evidence to support "the chase" occured on that date w/ Casey driving Tony's Jeep (vs. Cindy's 4-Runner). Won't go into the details here...just FWIW.
And now George is saying that the incident happened way before that, the deposition. I guess he thought she was driving Cindy's car when she was really driving Tony's jeep ? Cindy's car is green also ?

:) Hey, kew...that's actually how Devon started me thinkin' 'bout it...that it was likey the day of a big argument since Casey had shown up @ Ricardo's w/ Caylee. :)

I edited my post to make that clearer...

I didn't mention what a clever sleuther I think Devon is, too! Proper credit should have been given!:blowkiss:

At first I never paid much mind to the slips of the tongue's by the whole family about the date of June 8th until after reading Devon's post and yours.

Although the 15th argument is very much real, me thinks it started the weekend before, too! By the time this is all said and done, we will have more knowledge about what happened these weeks in Orlando, Florida than the Anthony's do.
:clap:

JMO.

No worries. It didn't happen that way. Just a thought that went thru my head and straight to my fangers. There isn't any proof that points to that direction. Lets call it a "brain fart" and get back in topic. LOL Sorry. Sometimes my brain wonders to the left then to the right.

The "knockin teeth down throat". That is more like a figure of speech. Back in the olden days there was lots of them. "rip off your arm and beat you with it"---"pull your head off and spit down your throat"----"Chain you azz to the closet floor"---heard stuff like that all my life but none of it ever happened. Bio-daughter used to tell her kids that I beat oldest son so bad that blood ran down his legs and went into his shoes and when he walked, you could hear squishing. Never did that tho.

And now George is saying that the incident happened way before that, the deposition. I guess he thought she was driving Cindy's car when she was really driving Tony's jeep ? Cindy's car is green also ?

...a little OT, but, yes, when the E-Pass records were released we all went in search of the evidence of the chase...George's HHR chasing Cindy's 4-Runner (yes dark green). Alas, there was no evidence of this in the E-Pass records (well...at least not BOTH vehicles) as George insisted to LE there would be. :waitasec: George also told the FBI 'bout it on the sly, as somehow he knew Cindy would deny the event ever happened.

So...exactly WTH was going on :waitasec: Long story... but, if you wanna see the side-by-side rear view of the same color and model year of Tony's and Cindy's vehicles, along w/ a half-dozen other supporting reasons why this likely was "the chase" on 6/29...I think we did all the work on the "E-Pass" thread, and eventually summarized it on the 6/29 Ping thread, FWIW.

I just responded to the same question from JBean on the 6/29 ping thread if you're interested in my silly remarks :bang: 'bout Cindy's latest statements on it.

Apologies for the OT.

Good catch..

IMO, seems to me despite the Cindy we have seen in the depos and on the front lawn. Everything interviews, phone calls, videos.. all show Casey being the more aggressive to her mother.

IMO, I do not think Cindy would have had to choke Casey to get her mad enough to leave. Casey hates her mom which has been another reoccuring theme in the interviews.
I agree with your point that it wouldn't take physical violence for Casey to leave. I think a talk from Cindy where she says, I know you are not working at night, I will not babysit Caylee for you to go out anymore, and maybe some threats about the money trail coming to an end, would more than do the trick. If you think about it, Casey had been living like this for quite a while, stealing family member's money, not working, leaving Caylee with mom to go out with boyfriends, talking on cell phone constantly...in short, not mothering Caylee. I think Casey could get over a physical fight better than she could get over being told that the party is about to end.

Does anyone remember a text with Casey saying she needed a place to stay that the "rents" were being horrid, or something like that?

No worries. It didn't happen that way. Just a thought that went thru my head and straight to my fangers. There isn't any proof that points to that direction. Lets call it a "brain fart" and get back in topic. LOL Sorry. Sometimes my brain wonders to the left then to the right.

The "knockin teeth down throat". That is more like a figure of speech. Back in the olden days there was lots of them. "rip off your arm and beat you with it"---"pull your head off and spit down your throat"----"Chain you azz to the closet floor"---heard stuff like that all my life but none of it ever happened. Bio-daughter used to tell her kids that I beat oldest son so bad that blood ran down his legs and went into his shoes and when he walked, you could hear squishing. Never did that tho.

Woooo the bear is on a tear tonight. What did you put in your Cheerios Mama?:blowkiss: BTW with that big bear hiney in the air keep the brain farts down wind please.

respectfully snipped...

:laugh::laugh:

had to giggle abit...I've heard some of these before, not from my parents, of course. hehe

I absolutely missed this interview. Thanks so much for bring it up.

My thoughts

JC said end of May for the fight?

Cindy sounded passive in the arguments. I remember hearing the phone call from jail and the Aug 14th jail video.
"What you mean it is my fault, Casey. If you hadn't lied...." sounded passive to me.
She looked broken and passive in the jail video when Casey is screaming.

We have only seen Cindy aggressive to the outside world. Just because she wants to take a hammer to "us" doesn't mean she EVER DID to Casey.
If Cindy was a choker and much more aggressive towards Casey.. she might have nipped this in the bud much sooner. Kids turn out like Casey when the parents are easily walked over.

Casey is a liar that hated her mother for being such a rug. She told a lie to Lee or JG or whoever about Cindy choking her because it was an embellishment to help her make a point as to why she hated her mom and why she was not living at home.

It's called crazy-making. When Cindy is passive, she's pretending to not know why someone else would be angry, but knowing full well. It also goes by another name: Passive AGGRESSIVE behavior. Cindy is not easily walked over. Cindy pinches hard, then pretends she doesn't know how someone else's arm got caught in her fingers. Cindy manipulates to enable, then denies her part when someone fails. Cindy offers gifts, then snatches them away. Cindy is no rug. Cindy is more like a bear trap.

People argue differently at different times. Sometimes I see folks who are mad who call, call, call, ad infinitum...and other times the same person doesn't call and takes the "silent treatment" approach...

When it comes to Cindy and Casey, I think they fought a lot, and I think they played little mind games with each other (for starters - don't even get me started on the strangling business.)

Following up on the storm's-a-brewing theory ... I have a feeling that when Cindy and Caylee left for Mt. Dora that morning, Casey had agreed that she'd be home by such-and-such a time, ergo when CIndy arrived home and found no Casey, she called and left a message. Her not calling and calling over and over doesn't really mean anything to me - she's likely gotten used to Casey's habits and could've known that to continue calling wouldn't do any good...or maybe she was now so angry about the $$ issues that she's now beyond what time Casey arrived home and is so angry she's just waiting for Casey to arrive home...

Maybe when Casey called Cindy at 5 p.m. w/o checking her voice mail (*Casey probably assumed Cindy's voice message was only a call to get her butt hoime, which she'd ignored,) but then Casey got a big surprise when she found out that CIndy had moved WAAAY beyond Casey not being home and the focus of the anger was the $$. The 3 minute convo was long enough for Cindy to have started in on Casey...and Cindy may have felt she'd put the fear of God into Casey - she may have hung up on Casey for all we know...

Then Casey calls around 7 p.m. to say she's now on her way, and Cindy says we'll talk when you get here...

Casey arrives home and who knows why they don't get into it upon arrival. I'm assuming they weren't fighting while Casey's busy texting...but I have to say, Casey's ability to disengage when her mother was frantically calling 911 has me wondering if, at times, Casey didn't just sit there while Cindy ranted at her, nod her head, or look away, and text away...

Could it be that the texting between 7 - 9 PM was done in the driveway or near Lee's house. KC wasn't quite ready to go home or wanted to spend the night with one of her friends just as soon as she went home to get her belongings?

Mamabear, thank you for your theory. Since we really have not much to go on for June 15, I feel your theory could explain alot. Mods, if this needs to be taken to the parking lot, I will understand.
Big fight on June 15th. Mark F. reported this. (I believe his credibility was questioned because he used a certain word in a novel he was writing. That should scare the crap out of anyone, not just authors.)
Your post made me think.
I have noticed that the Anthonys have selective memory. They can quote a page from discovery, but when asked about the last time they saw Caylee, they are at two different dates. Then, once we pin them down on the correct date, thanks to witnesses, we find their recollection more confusing then we could imagine.
We, the collective "we" are asked to believe that Cindy tucked both girls into bed the night of the 15th.
George knew "his girls" were home because the car was there.
Cindy heard them breathing from beyond a closed bedroom door.
Sorry, if this does not raise a red flag, then I must have made a wrong turn at Albuquerque and found the Hallmark Channel.

Your theory, with Cindy sharing a larger role could also explain why George seems so bereft of facts, phone calls, answers, etc. He just appears to be out of the loop and Cindy and Casey seem to be text buddies. I've often wondered about this.

It's called crazy-making. When Cindy is passive, she's pretending to not know why someone else would be angry, but knowing full well. It also goes by another name: Passive AGGRESSIVE behavior. Cindy is not easily walked over. Cindy pinches hard, then pretends she doesn't know how someone else's arm got caught in her fingers. Cindy manipulates to enable, then denies her part when someone fails. Cindy offers gifts, then snatches them away. Cindy is no rug. Cindy is more like a bear trap.

I'm going to frame this!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member