Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and it works. Standard Operating Procedure...... so much minusha (sp?) that the truth is lost forever..........please let the forensics be untarnished....

Yeah, actually...take away everything else and I still think the 31 days and her initial statement to police is enough to convict. I've seen many convicted on less.
If the prosecution is good, they will never let the jury lose site of the real important "facts" in this case. All the other stuff is just icing.

Okay, so if I have this right then we have GA & CA telling MF that CA and KC fought on 6/15; we have KC confirming that in her texts; a couple friends confirming that KC told them the same thing. Do WE feel there is enough proof to impeach CA on the stand IF she denies this again in court?

And, SP telling RP about the fight, after she heard it from CA.

Give it up, disbelievers! The whole fam-damly was buzzing about it. It's too late for them to take it back.

Please treat me with the same respect that I treat you. I don't think it is possible that Cindy was feeding her breakfast or lunch, dressing her or putting her down for her nap. Caylee looked and acted quite healthy and well taken care of. Everyone that has been interviewed that has observed her with her daughter said she took good care of her and used normal discipline measures with her. I make my judgments from the docs, not the media or rumor mills, nor from my own experiences because I can't know what it was like in their household regardless of the fact that I've raised 7 children. I'm sure the SA won't try to use this supposed fight on the 15th without more than is shown here or in the docs so far.
bold,me

I prefer not to second guess the SA. There seems to be ample evidence of a fight, there are 5 or more people who have spoken about it, MF,LA,RP,SP,JG. I'm sure I have forgotten some of them.

FWIW, I think in Amy H's interview, she says she asked Cindy about KC getting the house and G and C getting a divorce and Cindy said it was untrue.

And we now know that Cindy's assertions are just as reliable as Caseys.

Wouldn't that be tragic if it turns out that Casey isn't nearly as huge of a liar as we thought becuase Cindy falsely refuses to confirm any stories that paint her or George in a bad light- making it looks as if Casey were lying about all these trivial things when they were in fact true. What poetic justice that Cindy could possibly be contributing to Casey's bad reputation by the very act of trying to clear it.

Is this the date SP told CA about the missing money or was it closer to the 8/9th of June? I still feel the fight on the 15th had more to do with something Caylee told CA. Help--please.LOL

I never really thought of that but this also makes a lot of sense. If Caylee was starting to get old enough to squeal on Casey to Cindy, it may have been enough to prompt Casey to kill her.:(

The manner in which Ca denied the fight occuring reminded me so much of P.Ramsey telling LE "Don't go there!" during her interview. This convinces me more that the fight did occur than anything else. With all the other people spontantously forwarding the story - again, more credibility to the story. The denial didn't occur until the Early Show interview. I think that this fight was a propellant for whatever occured to Caylee next. If this is correct, then I think the state does need to present it. It seem pertinent to frame of mind, etc., not just motive. Heated argument, threats, etc., makes sense. And we know what happens each time something makes sense in this case right!? CA denies it!

Wouldn't that be tragic if it turns out that Casey isn't nearly as huge of a liar as we thought becuase Cindy falsely refuses to confirm any stories that paint her or George in a bad light- making it looks as if Casey were lying about all these trivial things when they were in fact true. What poetic justice that Cindy could possibly be contributing to Casey's bad reputation by the very act of trying to clear it.

:clap: I like this post sua! Perhaps CA thinks public opinion is algebra class! you can create a positive with two negatives!

You can tell I didn't do well in algebra

:clap: I like this post sua! Perhaps CA thinks public opinion is algebra class! you can create a positive with two negatives!

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Cindy is stuck between a rock and a hard place here. All these "bad" stories about the family are coming from Casey's own mouth. If Cindy confirms them, then her family looks horrible. If she denies them, then her daughter looks like a lier. Either way, it's a bad result.
Clearly though, Cindy is trying save face on her own behalf by denying all the stories. That tells me her actions are more about herself, and how she looks to the public then trying to save Casey.

Pretty sure he wouldn't make it up. He may have been an a-hole, but he was thought to be a fine detective. Yes, CA's statement to MF is in a supplemental report.

MF also said he spoke with neighbors who heard a terrible fight between CA & KC but not sure if it was pinned down to June 15th; I remember this from one of Greta VS' shows way back in the beginning. And I remember reading/hearing that a neighbor said he was shocked at a fight he overheard, the way KC used profanity with her mother; this is either in the docs somewhere (I've read everything but no clue where to find it again) or maybe LP repeated this from an inside source (I know, I know, LP lol)... But regardless of whether or not we have access to these neighbor-statements right now, I have no doubt that these witnesses will be presented at trial regarding the Cindy-Casey fight on June 15th because I think it's part of the reason Caylee was killed at that time.

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Cindy is stuck between a rock and a hard place here. All these "bad" stories about the family are coming from Casey's own mouth. If Cindy confirms them, then her family looks horrible. If she denies them, then her daughter looks like a lier. Either way, it's a bad result.
Clearly though, Cindy is trying save face on her own behalf by denying all the stories. That tells me her actions are more about herself, and how she looks to the public then trying to save Casey.
That is definately public perception, and mine as well. People keep asking us to put ourselves in their shoes, but I can't. I have gone thru heck and back with my kids and family. Lots of embarassing issues and dissapointments happen while raising a family. No one wants dirty laundry aired, but it happens and denying it doesn't change a thing. In fact, lying about something embarassing or humiliating only makes the issue worse when the truth is proven. So I guess the piper is yet to be paid in this situation. I can understand attempting to control public perception, but what I think is unhealthy is believing that you can.

MF also said he spoke with neighbors who heard a terrible fight between CA & KC but not sure if it was pinned down to June 15th; I remember this from one of Greta VS' shows way back in the beginning. And I remember reading/hearing that a neighbor said he was shocked at a fight he overheard, the way KC used profanity with her mother; this is either in the docs somewhere (I've read everything but no clue where to find it again) or maybe LP repeated this from an inside source (I know, I know, LP lol)... But regardless of whether or not we have access to these neighbor-statements right now, I have no doubt that these witnesses will be presented at trial regarding the Cindy-Casey fight on June 15th because I think it's part of the reason Caylee was killed at that time.

bold by me
That neighbor's interview is here:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Couty, Jean-0915.pdf

wow! You made my brain jerk to that direction.The whole post. Wouldn't it be bad if---omg----if CA killed the baby in the fight---maybe did it together. She kicks KC out of the house---later hids baby in firewell of trunk---KC riddin around not knowing what that smell was.

In the mean time---she starts to party---thinkin that CA has the baby----party--party---car smellin worse---throws trash in there to make it smell better---half cleans it and sprays it. Then when she can't stand it any longer she parks it and just walks off.

:waitasec:
maybe at the "A" house that so called LOUD FIGHT did NOT seem
so bad to them...
because maybe it is just R E G U L A R ~ Stuff !!!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::twocents:
JMO

God Bless !
jjgram

*** I will make a statement that I do BELIEVE DETEC MARK FURMAN !
he interviewed several neighbors & came up with people saying
they heard loud voices ~ I saw him reporting it while he was in
the "A" neighborhood on GVS show ! way back when !

wow! You made my brain jerk to that direction.The whole post. Wouldn't it be bad if---omg----if CA killed the baby in the fight---maybe did it together. She kicks KC out of the house---later hids baby in firewell of trunk---KC riddin around not knowing what that smell was.

In the mean time---she starts to party---thinkin that CA has the baby----party--party---car smellin worse---throws trash in there to make it smell better---half cleans it and sprays it. Then when she can't stand it any longer she parks it and just walks off.

Now THAT'S a plot I can sink my teeth into!

Now THAT'S a plot I can sink my teeth into!

LOL E-once in awhile, Somebody post something and my brain grabs it and starts running around like a "chicken with it's head cut off". In the olden days, didn't we call that "Scattered Brain"?

Thank you. I remember this one now that I read it again. No mention of a date at all. She originally says 3 months prior, May. then the detective pushes her and she says maybe a month prior to the announcement of Caylee missing. A month got lost in there some where so it sounds like she's not clear on when at all, certainly not saying the 15th. It's also interesting that Cindy never raises her voice but is violent and uncontrolled enough to be accused of choking her. Now, if Casey had come out screaming, "you ever lay a hand on me again and I'm calling the police", instead of "f you", maybe. I'm still not convince there is any solid evidence that on June 15 Cindy choked her daughter. Oh, and I highly doubt there is a family out there that hasn't had some sort of fight. Some keep it inside though, rather than for the neighbors to hear.

I also thought it was interesting the detective was encouraging her to say they were fighting all the time but all she could say was they were very nice neighbors. Not something that should be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member