Detectives Confident In Case Against Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yep. And I want to know more about the bottle/can of "cleaning fluid" that was in the car with the pizza.

I read somewhere that the "bottle of cleaning fluid" was really just a bottle of arm&hammer detergent. Not sure if this source was accurate or not and I can't find it now. There is so much to keep up with in this case sorry for no link.

Yep. And I want to know more about the bottle/can of "cleaning fluid" that was in the car with the pizza.
Originally it was a bottle of liquid Arm and Hammer laundry detergent and then it evolved into cleaning fluid.

anyone that wants to see casey, better see her now - cause she is going away for a longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time

:laugh:

I think LE and the SA are in a lose lose position... The public outcry is to lock her up NOW. But what if she is locked up on the ck charges will that be good enough?? NO of course not... Nothing will be good enough other than a DP Murder 1 trial. I think of Mary Winkler, she's out with custody of her kids and that was down and out murder 1. How about Eric Mclean, Reckless homicide? Come on...
And of course they thought OJ was a slam dunk...
I just dont see either public office winning with public opinion on this and that must be very frustrating to them.

see this is what Im saying, just between us we have created enough reasonable doubt. That worries me alot... Hopefully Wesh source is as reliable as all the other BS sources they have come up with.

It worries me too. I am one who truly believes that she killed her daughter. BUT...if I were on the jury, I would have to say there is reasonable doubt. I guess because I still have that naive false hope, that noone could do something this horrible to any beautiful, pure, child.

OH my God!
IRON CLAD PROOF-
HOW HER BODY WAS POSITIONED
HAIR FELL OUT AFTER SHE DIED
SEARCHES FOR CHLOROFORM BEFORE CAYLEE DISAPPEARED
Plan to arrest Casey in the next few weeks

This is GOOD NEWS! for the case against Casey-but bad news for the family that Caylee is deceased...
lee laughting in itnerviews with police-2 mil= dollar deal--does this family really care--I think Cindy and George will be heart broken. But they know what happend and they still defend Casey,they have been doing that thier her whole life--look where it got them. They should have sent her back to jail when she refused to help find Caylee

It worries me too. I am one who truly believes that she killed her daughter. BUT...if I were on the jury, I would have to say there is reasonable doubt. I guess because I still have that naive false hope, that noone could do something this horrible to any beautiful, pure, child.

The good news is ALL of the evidence has not been released so maybe they have something to satisfy the doubt. If not that is the precise reason they haven't charged her yet. Let them line up their ducks I can wait.

It's like reading a great James Patterson novel that you just cannot put down and carry it with you to the doctor's office, hide it in your desk drawer and under the pillow on your bed. You absolutely could not make this story up if you wanted to....:confused: I have never simply sat on the computer, vascilating between 3 blogs, for hours reading in my PJs.....

I can so relate. I promise myself that I'm only going to read a few threads then do something else...15 min tops. But do I? NO! Before I know it those 15minutes have turned into 5 hours and I still can't tear myself away.

I think I need a 12 Step Program....LOL

I know...they said they still need motive and criminal intent. If they don't have it yet, how are they going to *find* that? KC surely isn't talking.

I would guess that "criminal intent" can be inferred by a jury , in looking at all the evidence, failure to contact authorities, having a body in the trunk:eek: :dervish: and so on.

There is also evidence of motive, actually evidence of different motives. A jury can pick one of those up and run with it. The state does not have to prove one particular motive, in and of itself, beyond a reasonable doubt, to get the conviction.:)

jmo

Im worried too..if they were so sure..she would have been charged..In the chess game of the court room all they have to do is create reasonable doubt.

IIRC I ready today that LE is "close" to having a date the chloroform searches were done on the computer. I'll try to find the link and post.

"Investigators have also confirmed that high levels of chloroform were in the trunk, and they said they're close to determining the dates someone researched chloroform on Anthony's computer before Caylee disappeared."

http://www.wesh.com/news/17563488/detail.html

Orlando Sentinel and My Fox Orlando were reporting "before Caylee went missing".

Originally it was a bottle of liquid Arm and Hammer laundry detergent and then it evolved into cleaning fluid.
IIRC, the original source of the Arm & Hammer info was George, in an interview he gave to Orlando Whatshisname from Fox standing outside the jail doors before visiting Casey on a Sunday.

Im worried too..if they were so sure..she would have been charged..In the chess game of the court room all they have to do is create reasonable doubt.

I think JB is hoping that many (if not all) people, will find it VERY difficult morally to believe something so horrific, and painful could happen. I tear up just thinking about it.

I also think that LE REALLY wants murder 1, possible capital punishment. So for that they NEED premeditated intent, and I believe a body. LE KNOWS what a monster she is.

At the end, the reporter says that LE plans to arrest Casey within weeks for her daughters disappearance..
Also in this clip, they state that labs have tested for the 3rd time as early as this week for what they call "iron clad evidence" and can determine which position the body was in, in the trunk..
Also close to determining when the chloroform was looked up on the computer down to the date..

Great find on this link..
I feel much more confident now...

Good morning fellow sluethers! Can someone outline what Baez said this morning to the press? There was something on the Today show and I missed it

And are we going to get the 'new' documents released today???? Pictures, and such??? Sentinal said they were released

My guess is Florida is going to rethink their Sunshine law

I'm not sure how or where to post this...this seemed as good a place as any...
1. Is there a thread regarding Casey's possible involvement in idenity theft? I read a post on another blog that had a link to a myspace page about the possiblity that Casey may have used a card in someone else's name to purchase airline tickets, etc for her friends, having them give her the cash. She seems to be pretty computer savvy, practically living on Myspace, etc.
2. She had friends that worked at car dealers, a prime source for identity theft, since they pull credit reports. Since she had info re: what type of car ZG had, has anyone checked to see where ZG got the car? Maybe somewhere that Casey could have seen or gotten access to her info, and she picked up on it since it was a match to her on-going "Zanny the Nanny" story. If Sawgrass ran a credit check on ZG, it may have shown that on a credit report, and that's why she placed the "nanny" at Sawgrass.
3. Lee's latest released interview really bothers me....sounds like he is trying to set people up, after the fact..His story about how it found the computer at Tony's and then mentioning the deleted emails, etc. smacks of trying to set Tony up as the one who deleted. Will LE be able to tell exactly when stuff was deleted? Didn't I previously read/hear that the Anthonys had immediately revamped all their Myspace, etc. to "where's Caylee?" sites, before LE took the computers as evidence. So did they delete all the prior info?
4. Lee's interview, trying to put LE in bad light that they didn't ask for the stuff he brought from Tony's, didn't review it as evidence, when he brought it home. And what's with the mystery piece of paper behind Casey's ID in the wallet?
Sorry for the book, but these are all really driving me nuts!!
Once again, I'm a newbie to blogging, so please don't get mad at me, any advice welcome!

Okay so we have:
No motive: I thought that's the thing they did have....
No Body:
No Murder Weapon

In common law jurisdictions, murder has two elements or parts:

the act (actus reus) of killing a person
the state of mind (mens rea) of intentional, purposeful, malicious, premeditated, and/or wanton.

I can see where a lawyer can spin this to show a jury reasonable doubt with what has been released. Does anyone know if there is a president for a case without those 3 things?

Well, in the Laci case they didn't have a murder weapon and the motive was pure speculation. As much as SP was moving on with his life and lying to Amber about his wife (or lack thereof!), the defense had people who said he was excited about Conner and a doting husband. He even had his in-laws and a lot of their friends fooled for awhile. So it's not carved in stone. Casey may have people saying she's a loving mother who would never harm Caylee, but there are also people saying she was partying a lot and left her parents with the heavy lifting of raising her child. She was in a new relationship with a guy who wasn't living the most kid-friendly lifestyle (nothing against AL) and has a history of becoming who she thinks her current bf wanter her to be.

Also, while they did recover Laci and Conner's bodies, there was no physical evidence to show COD to help the prosecution. They never determined how Laci died, and the DA actually said he didn't know, didn't care, and it didn't really matter. Just that she was murdered and Scott did it. It came down to what was reasonable, and this case will too. You see where Scott is right now!

I want to know exactly how it happened too.

But I think Casey will never talk. Scott Peterson has never said anything about how Laci died and I think Casey will act the same way. Probably saying she is innocent once she is charged.

ITA! Casey reminds me so much of Scott it is scary! I cannot believe a mother can be that cold. I mean, I knew but it is hard to watch it go down. It is like seeing him all over again except in a slinky dress and Paris Hilton sunglasses.

Orlando Sentinel and My Fox Orlando were reporting "before Caylee went missing".

That'll be great for their case. Watching what JB's defense is, based on his Today interview - they are possibly going to say that KC dropped the baby off for a month, then partied away, expecting to pick the baby up in July. THEN KC relaizes the baby is missing, so her partying is excused. She lied to LE about the dates to protect the baby.

I think that the science around the car decomp and chloroform will be the key to unraveling that story, and these media reports sound somewhat positive.

Of course, I think finding a body will be the most helpful thing at this point, just to close out the possibilities.

IIRC, the original source of the Arm & Hammer info was George, in an interview he gave to Orlando Whatshisname from Fox standing outside the jail doors before visiting Casey on a Sunday.

yup. It was George and we all thought it was bizarre....remember?

By the way...Hi Lady!

I think JB is hoping that many (if not all) people, will find it VERY difficult morally to believe something so horrific, and painful could happen. I tear up just thinking about it.

I also think that LE REALLY wants murder 1, possible capital punishment. So for that they NEED premeditated intent, and I believe a body. LE KNOWS what a monster she is.

Thy can also charge her with murder 1st degree, if they can prove the death occurred during aggravated child abuse.

They would not have to have or prove pre-meditation in that event, to have a death penalty case. GOOD.

jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
culley2821
Back