*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO -

He looks completely 100% drugged/sedated. He looks a lot like how I feel when I am on my Trigeminal Neuralgia meds, it is not fun. For all we know he could have been on meds before, and stopped taking them, and now his dad has convinced him to take them again.

I know it is not a popular feeling of having sympathy for a perp, especially one that kills 12 and wounds 58 and wanted to kill more. But if mental illness is involved here, I do have sympathy for him - and I believe he can regret his actions one day, and can even be beginning to (especially if he has had a lapse in medication). I really want him to have a full psych eval, as well as physical (MRI, CAT, PET, EVERYTHING), because I want to know is he a complete cold blooded killer, or is there something else going on here?

Disclaimer: Having sympathy for him does not believe I think he is innocent or deserves no punishment. It also does not mean I have no sympathy for the victims. It does not mean I don't also hold some hatred for him. This is just a multifaceted situation with many things and emotions at play.

A good shot of his divergent right eye in the photo posted above by MRSU.

What long history? Why keep repeating that? The guy just finished college with flying colors and got into competitive PhD program which paid him a stipend. So, what long history could he possibly have?

Undiagnosed, is what I am thinking.

If his mom is really a physiologist (I read that a few threads back), wondering if mom was treating him herself.

THAT is SPECULATION -- of course.

Undiagnosed, is what I am thinking.

If his mom is really a physiologist (I read that a few threads back), wondering if mom was treating him herself.

THAT is SPECULATION -- of course.

His mother is reportedly a nurse. I don't think nurses are even allowed to prescribe meds.

IMO With all the wiring he set up in his apartment, buying 50 gallons of gasoline, explosives, buying gas masks and body armour. Ordering all the ammo, guns then going to the movie theatre and shooting, loading, and shooting babies. girls, men and women I have NO PITY for him. Let him burn in .......

Was he buying the guns and ammo before he started the process of dropping out of his PhD program? Reports are saying he started buying these items two months ago. I read that he withdrew from school in June.
Neat question! From what I have read - he had huge exam (that he failed) in order to proceed to the next year of grad school. If we go with , that he had been on his meds, stopped taking them, started to decomp,kinda would make sense that he would start procurring because he was getting more psycotic.

He withdrew (IMO they told him they would not move him forward )- cause of increasingly odd behavior in conjunction with failing test.

I don't think it would be "Risky Risperdol"...that stuff is a last resort considering it's huge side effects and risks...which is why it's nicknamed "risky risperdol."

I think the jail Drs would have a different "cocktail" they use regularly, and it probably contains haldol, ativan, and another drug. It's a good combo, and regularly used in ERs and psych facilities as a fast, effective, and relatively safe sedation when needed.

Best-
Herding Cats

Where i work Ativan is the drug of choice. In extreme violent outbursts. Paired with Chlorpromazine typically. Person is cognizant but calm. And yes doped appearance.

Was he buying the guns and ammo before he started the process of dropping out of his PhD program? Reports are saying he started buying these items two months ago. I read that he withdrew from school in June.

matou, I've read articles that said up to 4 months before the attack.

james-holmes-ap-court.jpg

Does anyone think this red hair looks a bit like a wig? Or is it just roots I'm seeing?

Best-
Herding Cats

Neat question! From what I have read - he had huge exam (that he failed) in order to proceed to the next year of grad school. If we go with , that he had been on his meds, stopped taking them, started to decomp,kinda would make sense that he would start procurring because he was getting more psycotic.

He withdrew (IMO they told him they would not move him forward )- cause of increasingly odd behavior in conjunction with failing test.

What meds? Nothing was reported about him being on meds. Let alone stopping his meds.

His mother is reportedly a nurse. I don't think nurses are even allowed to prescribe meds.

That information obviously changed with time. So, again, I still feel he might have had/has some mental illness that is/was undiagnosed.

My aunt, it took her 45 years to be diagnosed because she wouldn't go to the right person and seek the correct help.

Just a thought.

IMO -

He looks completely 100% drugged/sedated. He looks a lot like how I feel when I am on my Trigeminal Neuralgia meds, it is not fun. For all we know he could have been on meds before, and stopped taking them, and now his dad has convinced him to take them again.

I know it is not a popular feeling of having sympathy for a perp, especially one that kills 12 and wounds 58 and wanted to kill more. But if mental illness is involved here, I do have sympathy for him - and I believe he can regret his actions one day, and can even be beginning to (especially if he has had a lapse in medication). I really want him to have a full psych eval, as well as physical (MRI, CAT, PET, EVERYTHING), because I want to know is he a complete cold blooded killer, or is there something else going on here?

Disclaimer: Having sympathy for him does not believe I think he is innocent or deserves no punishment. It also does not mean I have no sympathy for the victims. It does not mean I don't also hold some hatred for him. This is just a multifaceted situation with many things and emotions at play.

Oh, I wouldn't say it was unpopular feeling sympathy for the alleged perp. There's been plenty of people expressing just that around here. In fact it might be more popular than the other way around.

A psychiatric nurse, I believe I read. Not allowed to prescribe unless she's a nurse practitioner & a doctor signs off on the Rx.

Don't feel alone, I was thinking WTH are they crazy!
Does anyone know the judge did all that, I mean the notion that bond would even be asked for is mind numbing - no?

Does anyone think this red hair looks a bit like a wig? Or is it just roots I'm seeing?

Best-
Herding Cats

When I saw his photo on adult finder, I thought it was a wig. Maybe he glued it on???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway