*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw his photo on adult finder, I thought it was a wig. Maybe he glued it on???

It does look like an wig. But if it's glued on wouldn't they just shave his head?

IMO -

He looks completely 100% drugged/sedated. He looks a lot like how I feel when I am on my Trigeminal Neuralgia meds, it is not fun. For all we know he could have been on meds before, and stopped taking them, and now his dad has convinced him to take them again.

I know it is not a popular feeling of having sympathy for a perp, especially one that kills 12 and wounds 58 and wanted to kill more. But if mental illness is involved here, I do have sympathy for him - and I believe he can regret his actions one day, and can even be beginning to (especially if he has had a lapse in medication). I really want him to have a full psych eval, as well as physical (MRI, CAT, PET, EVERYTHING), because I want to know is he a complete cold blooded killer, or is there something else going on here?

Disclaimer: Having sympathy for him does not believe I think he is innocent or deserves no punishment. It also does not mean I have no sympathy for the victims. It does not mean I don't also hold some hatred for him. This is just a multifaceted situation with many things and emotions at play.
Great post totally agree!

attachment.php
attachment.php

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/james-holmes-shooter-colorado-dark-knight-rises-352454

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...111006043.html

Attachments

• DarkKnight6.PNG
    DarkKnight6.PNG
    633 KB · Views: 355
  • DarkKnight7.jpg
    DarkKnight7.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 376
It does look like an wig. But if it's glued on wouldn't they just shave his head?

If the reports are true that he was in an agitated state, I doubt they'd even bother. Maybe that's why they didn't release his mugshot. That's not his real hair (??)

i keep thinking of the movie a beautiful mind. if i remember correctly, nobody knew or suspected that there was anything wrong with nash for a very long time. his best friend was in his head, and he thought he was working for the government etc...he was then put on meds but stopped them,and his (in his mind) government boses came back, he did what they told him to do.

moo, it's not impossible that this could be similar to that and he could be in shock right now, and not understanding what has happened. moo

Sorry folks IMO after just observing him now -- he may very well (especially if a long psyc history is found) he may indeed be found incompetent to stand trial - there is huge difference between pleading insanity and being incompetent to stand trial
He will be found competent to stand trial.

JMHO of course.

He should feel lucky. He can sit and walk. Unlike some of his Victims :banghead:

The jailhouse authorities need to strap him down and wash out the orange dye. Of course they won't.

Those are roots you are seeing. I used ManicPanic for purple streaks. It looks washed out (washes out after a few shampoos).

But it looks all fluffed up and curly. I doubt they gave him a hair iron in jail.

Does anyone think this red hair looks a bit like a wig? Or is it just roots I'm seeing?

Best-
Herding Cats

It does, but I doubt they would let him wear a wig in jail and to court. He dyed his hair, that we know of, back in the beginning of June of July, I can't recall now, but maybe it was already growing back in. It does look longer than other photos that I have seen of him with his hair that color.

JMOO

Undiagnosed, is what I am thinking.

If his mom is really a physiologist (I read that a few threads back), wondering if mom was treating him herself.

THAT is SPECULATION -- of course.
Yeh, and imo lots of folks think the mental illiness is just behaving overtly insane. There are 100's of "flavors" of mental illiness.

Check out
List of people with bipolar disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

there are pages and pages of folks with mental illiness that were famous, brillant, sucessful - but that does not mean they were not impacted profoundly by their illiness.....Mental illiness is like ice cream(!) tons of flavors and manifestaton! IMO

Eye Divergence Triples Mental Illness Risk

Posted on November 25, 2008 by Lee Aase
Children whose eyes are misaligned and point outward are at significantly increased risk of developing mental illness by early adulthood, according to findings of a Mayo Clinic study published this month in Pediatrics, the official journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics.

http://newsblog.mayoclinic.org/2008/11/25/eye-divergence-triples-mental-illness-risk/

My understanding is the exact quote was "you have the right man" which IMO would be congruent with a long hx of mental illiness, many relapses as it relates to medication non compliance and her being a nurse would be totally aware that her child is very mentally ill..............

Here's what the original news story said:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/aurora-dark-knight-shooting-suspect-identified-james-holmes/story?id=16818889

A California woman who identified herself as the mother of James Holmes, the 24-year-old man federal authorities said is the suspect in a mass shooting in an Aurora, Colorado movie theater, told ABC News her son was likely the alleged culprit, saying, "You have the right person."

The woman, contacted at her home in San Diego, spoke briefly with ABC News and immediately expressed concern her son may be involved in the shooting death of at least 12 people overnight.

"You have the right person," she said, apparently speaking on gut instinct. "I need to call the police... I need to fly out to Colorado."

Admittedly, the story was written to make it sound as if the mother immediately knew her son might do something like this. But I think the writer of the story (who may be a different person from the reporter who contacted her) may be misinterpreting the conversation. I imagine that the reporter did a phone directory search for people named Holmes in the San Diego area to try to find his parents. When he contacted her, he probably said, "Are you the mother of a James Holmes of Aurora?" And she probably said, "Yes, you have the right person." Then, when the reporter proceeded to tell her what her son had allegedly done, she probably said, "I need to call the police...I need to fly out to Colorado." Despite the way the story is worded, I'm not convinced that the mother had any knowledge that her son might do this.

JMO.

His hair probably hasn't been combed since he's been there, hence the ratty appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo