*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Undiagnosed, is what I am thinking.

If his mom is really a physiologist (I read that a few threads back), wondering if mom was treating him herself.

THAT is SPECULATION -- of course.
It has been widely reported that he failed a test which allows one to proceed to the next year in Grad school - IMO his mental illiness was progressing -- he certainly IMO was not moving along with flying colors - he is no longer in Grad school and in jail!

It has been widely reported that he failed a test which allows one to proceed to the next year in Grad school - IMO his mental illiness was progressing -- he certainly IMO was not moving along with flying colors - he is no longer in Grad school and in jail!
opps that was posted with wrong post !

Which she, as a nurse, would diagnose for whatever reason instead of taking him to an actual doctor?

Mental Illness still carries a stigma. Definitely not as much as it used to, but it is still there. I knew a woman who didn't want to be evaluated after some members in her family were diagnosed because she wanted to adopt children in the future and didn't want that in her medical records.

Nurses are not perfect. They do amazing work, I have worked with many of them..but they are still human, and still mothers.

Looks like he got very busy toward the end of his first year in grad school. His priories were elsewhere.

He is such a phony and a faker, imo. If you think he does not comprehend anything, just remember the complicated trip-wired booby trap he built a couple of days ago, in order to kill first responders.

Until very recently he was in a neuro-science graduate program of which most of us here would fail out of on the first day.

His entire demeanor today was a front, a ruse, designed to get some pity. Did he show any mercy to the 6 yr old girl or her pregnant mother?

Well said. The Joker is not fooling me

It does look like an wig. But if it's glued on wouldn't they just shave his head?

A jail would not allow a prisoner to wear a wig. They would have to remove it upon being booked in.

As far as meds go.....in most jails every prisoner sees a nurse and they would make the determination if the prisoner is referred to the psych nurse or the psychiatrist. They may send him for a psych assessment which is different than a court ordered psych assessment.

Only medication prescribed by a doctor would be administered.

Here's what the original news story said:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/aurora-dark-knight-shooting-suspect-identified-james-holmes/story?id=16818889

Admittedly, the story was written to make it sound as if the mother immediately knew her son might do something like this. But I think the writer of the story (who may be a different person from the reporter who contacted her) may be misinterpreting the conversation. I imagine that the reporter did a phone directory search for people named Holmes in the San Diego area to try to find his parents. When he contacted her, he probably said, "Are you the mother of a James Holmes of Aurora?" And she probably said, "Yes, you have the right person." Then, when the reporter proceeded to tell her what her son had allegedly done, she probably said, "I need to call the police...I need to fly out to Colorado." Despite the way the story is worded, I'm not convinced that the mother had any knowledge that her son might do this.

JMO.
Great Lakes Advocate‎ - 20 hours ago

You have the right man, says mother.

Wow, yikes! I wonder if it is copy cat or for real? He could very well have sent a priority mail package on Friday and it would have been delivered today. Prayers for the people there and the authorities responsible for dealing with it!

This was my thinking also.

I keep thinking that as bad as it was, it could have been much worse. All the ammo he had and the apartment being boobytraped.

He is such a phony and a faker, imo. If you think he does not comprehend anything, just remember the complicated trip-wired booby trap he built a couple of days ago, in order to kill first responders.

Until very recently he was in a neuro-science graduate program of which most of us here would fail out of on the first day.

His entire demeanor today was a front, a ruse, designed to get some pity. Did he show any mercy to the 6 yr old girl or her pregnant mother?

ITA. He looks like he was acting out there, dazing his eyes.

Sorry if already posted just had time to pop in. Our reddit comprehensive timeline that we've been following states that the campus is in lockdown that a package was delivered and the sender was JEH.

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Verification on this yet? Holy ****!

Mental illness does not mean stupid. He could be mentally ill and be a genius. He can be mentally ill and still be acting.

A jail would not allow a prisoner to wear a wig. They would have to remove it upon being booked in.

As far as meds go.....in most jails every prisoner sees a nurse and they would make the determination if the prisoner is referred to the psych nurse or the psychiatrist. They may send him for a psych assessment which is different than a court ordered psych assessment.

Only medication prescribed by a doctor would be administered.

What if it was glued on? Can they shave their heads?

I haven't seen any of this suspicious package news on any other sites - is this legit?

Standard Operating Procedure, bail is not going to happen
as it relates to legal SOP ---- why are they gonna spend 19.4 million dollars (!) and 8 years charging him for 70 - why cant they just pick two! IMO its just nuts when legal system does count one 125 years --count 2 94 count 3 45 bunch of IMO, silliness!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back