*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he is mental his court appearance appeared to be an act. I also thought his hair color resembled the colors of Va Tech. He knew exactly what he had planned and plotted and acted out on it. The guy is pure evil!

My opinion on the "dating" (for lack of other words) sites he created profiles for (and in response to the TMZ story about being rejected by women he never met in real life anyways), was that it was just part of this plot. From what I saw on reddit.com, the profiles were created in the beginning of July. He already had his hair colored crazy - I mean really, what woman would even want to meet this guy for lunch or a drink? He looked crazy in the pictures. He was starting to put the puzzle pieces together. The corners and edges. The inner parts would come later. In a couple of weeks.

I don't think he is mental his court appearance appeared to be an act. I also thought his hair color resembled the colors of Va Tech. He knew exactly what he had planned and plotted and acted out on it. The guy is pure evil!

You've obviously never been under the influence of antipsychotic medication and/or benzodiazepines. That is EXACTLY how someone taking either of those types of medications acts.

And really, quoting Dr. Drew? He is an internist, not a psychiatrist. Listening to him make psychiatric diagnoses makes me sick.

I agree with you, Nutkin.

Though it doesn't make me sick, I've never been able to take Dr. Drew all that seriously. I watched Lovelines on MTV when I was in college. Anytime I see him, I think of him co-hosting that show with Adam Corolla.

Now I know that he is a real doctor and all, but still.....

Hi guys...my first post on this case. Firstly from OZ would like to tell everyone that this truly has shocked everyone around the world. Secondly, these guys are so similar, the nerds getting obsessed with movies,cartoons, video games. I think the do gooders who say that violence in movies and especially games does no harm are speaking thru their backsides.

Thirdly, what I am about to say may upset a few people: but quite frankly I dont give a rats if this guy turned schizo, nuts, depressed whatever. He killed 12 people, end of story, he needs to be punished lock him away from society for life. I dont think he should go into a mental instution whatever as they try to "rehabilitate" them.....look at that guy that ate the guy on the bus::: for goodness sake they are letting him have day leave::: not right- he killed someone.....nuts or not: MOO

Fourthly just for your interest I have posted a page from one of our main newsites.....please note the poll and what australians and I think many parts of the world are thinking or your gun laws....sorry if this offends.

http://ninemsn.com.au/

Hi guys...my first post on this case. Firstly from OZ would like to tell everyone that this truly has shocked everyone around the world. Secondly, these guys are so similar, the nerds getting obsessed with movies,cartoons, video games. I think the do gooders who say that violence in movies and especially games does no harm are speaking thru their backsides.

Thirdly, what I am about to say may upset a few people: but quite frankly I dont give a rats if this guy turned schizo, nuts, depressed whatever. He killed 12 people, end of story, he needs to be punished lock him away from society for life. I dont think he should go into a mental instution whatever as they try to "rehabilitate" them.....look at that guy that ate the guy on the bus::: for goodness sake they are letting him have day leave::: not right- he killed someone.....nuts or not: MOO

Fourthly just for your interest I have posted a page from one of our main newsites.....please note the poll and what australians and I think many parts of the world are thinking or your gun laws....sorry if this offends.

http://ninemsn.com.au/

A person suffering from certain mental illnesses does not know right from wrong. Therefore, they are not making conscious decisions, and aren't responsible for their actions. When properly medicated, they are not a danger to society.

You've obviously never been under the influence of antipsychotic medication and/or benzodiazepines. That is EXACTLY how someone taking either of those types of medications acts.

My law partner is a criminal defense attorney. As a result, I am well aware of what happens when people are booked. (We get the frantic collect calls and calls from parents all the time, plus I hear the complaints when I talk to them at arraignments, etc). Access to already prescribed medications is usually delayed for days, sometimes longer. Access to a psychiatrist who can diagnose and prescribe medications takes even longer, unless you are a celebrity.

IMO, no way in heck was this guy given any anti-psychotics or benzos this quickly. No way. He's tired from being up for days, is what I think.

It doesn't have to be the prison medicating him. His lawyer could've had a psychiatrist come in and prescribe medication.

He could even already have had a prescription for something that he was neglecting to take.

It doesn't have to be the prison medicating him. His lawyer could've had a psychiatrist come in and prescribe medication.

No, he couldn't. It doesn't work that way.

My law partner is a criminal defense attorney. As a result, I am well aware of what happens when people are booked. (We get the frantic collect calls and calls from parents all the time, plus I hear the complaints when I talk to them at arraignments, etc). Access to already prescribed medications is usually delayed for days, sometimes longer. Access to a psychiatrist who can diagnose and prescribe medications takes even longer, unless you are a celebrity.

IMO, no way in heck was this guy given any anti-psychotics or benzos this quickly. No way. He's tired from being up for days, is what I think.

And I can say that my experience indicates otherwise. I know people who were given medication within hours of being booked into the jail. I'd imagine that it works differently in different places AND he isn't just a regular inmate. He murdered 12 people and injured 59. He is in solitary confinement and on suicide watch, so I am certain he was evaluated quickly.

Yes I have and still do take medication. I didn't realize he was medicated in his court appearance. Earlier news reports could not confirm he was.

A person suffering from certain mental illnesses does not know right from wrong. Therefore, they are not making conscious decisions, and aren't responsible for their actions. When properly medicated, they are not a danger to society.

I know this sounds harsh....but quite frankly I dont care. They killed someone. I mean what about people who have killed people blind rotten drunk.....when sober they usually are not a danger to society either. Same with people who have killed someone while in a fit of anger. They too have lost it mentally you may say.

Sorry if it offends and it is purely my opinion, but they have killed someone and not just one, therefore they go to prison like everyone else has to.

I know this sounds harsh....but quite frankly I dont care. They killed someone. I mean what about people who have killed people blind rotten drunk.....when sober they usually are not a danger to society either. Same with people who have killed someone while in a fit of anger. They too have lost it mentally you may say.

Sorry if it offends and it is purely my opinion, but they have killed someone and not just one, therefore they go to prison like everyone else has to.

Drunk people have chosen to consume substances and therefore, they are legally culpable for their actions. Some states do have laws about crimes of passion that lessen the charges.

Jails have protocols they can use.........for instance, if they suspect someone is withdrawing from whatever they can give them something ...........

They don't have to wait on a court order, lol.

Now long term is when that may differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member