DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How insane is it to...

- purchase multiple guns weeks ahead
- order multiple rounds of ammo weeks ahead
- rig your apartment (must have been done carefully & backward toward the door, don't want those booby traps to 'splode as you fumble off some morning to brush your teeth after all) so again, rig your apartment to blow up when perhaps your neighbor jostled or nudged your front door due to the
- previously arranged blaring techno music

Not to mention...

- buy a ticket at front entrance in clothing that would not raise eyebrows
- sneak out emergency exit to armor and arm up
- slink back in through propped-open emergency door to perform one of the most disgustingly hideous & heinous acts of cowardice ever perpetrated upon an innocent group of human beings.

Mentally ill? IMO, Yes.

Legally insane? IMO, No.

He is guilty. His parents know this. Why spend thousands of dollars to hire him an attorney? I couldn't imagine what it would feel like if my precious babe, that I change diapers, play peek a boo, watch the beautiful smile, turned into a mass murderer. I'm sure they are having an extremely diffictul time right now. I feel for them, I really do.

I agree. From all media reports thus far, they sound like decent people.

As a decent person myself, if I were in their shoes I would be encouraging my son to confess and take responsibility for his actions rather than hiring some Jose Baez type to try to get him off with smoke and mirrors.

Great article on JH
Although Mr. Holmes graduated with the highest honors, he didn't attend commencement ceremonies, school officials said.

In June 2011, a year after graduating, Mr. Holmes enrolled in a neuroscience Ph.D program at the University of Colorado, becoming one of six first-year neuroscience doctoral students. During the first year, members were required to take core classes together, many in small conference rooms. According to one classmate, Mr. Holmes rarely spoke unless spoken to. "James was always the first one there in the morning," this person said. "He was very quiet, sometimes pensive, like when you spoke to him it was almost like you were interrupting his thoughts

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443295404577543400613112424.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
I think after reading all this articles about him, I can safely conclude, that he was in fact QUIET.

http://www.muswellbrookchronicle.co...u-have-the-right-man-says-mother/2631464.aspx

www.canberratimes.com.au/.../you-have-the-right-ma...New2 days ago
You have the right man, says mother ...

You have the right man, says mother - World News - World - General ...

www.illawarramercury.com.au/.../you-have-the-right-man-says-moth...

2 days ago – You have the right man, says mother ...

Mother Of 'Dark Knight Rises' Shooter: You Have The Right Man ...

www.contactmusic.com › ... › Christopher Nolan News

An attorney or representative for the family read a statement on the airwaves this evening, explaining that his mother was saying that she was the right person, she was the mother of Holmes. She didn't know anything about the incident in Aurora. I believe this statement was read on HLN.

Having been close to someone who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, these two faces look awfully familiar.

james%20holmes%20adultfriendfinder%20com-thumb-210x218.jpg

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/07/james_holmes_marijuana_vicodin_aurora.php

james-holmes-mug-shot

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jul/23/james-holmes-mug-shot-released-ar-4190877/

When she was manic, she was on top of the world. She could do anything, and, Good Gawd, she could plan. Love to plan, plan, plan.

And,inevitably, her plan would end in a trainwreck. She would be humiliated and depressed for days afterwards.

I'm not diagnosing this guy. I'm not qualifed. Just relating a personal observation.

I do not know if this was posted already. A Gag Order is Issued on the case.

"A gag order handed down in the James Holmes case Monday night is preventing the Aurora, Colo., Police Department from disclosing any information related to the investigation into Friday's shooting at the Century 16 Movie Theater, which left 12 dead and 58 wounded."
Not that we getting tons of info from them before this but now for certain we wont even be getting drips and drabs of info:waiting:

He could very well have read that comic book. I noticed he kind of made himself look like that guy in the comics-mop of red hair on top, big round eyes (no eyelashes)

Think he pulled his lashes out? I remember a boy in elementary school that did this, and he also pulled on his eyebrows. Creepy.

Sorry Cariis but I have no idea what that means.
I can google it though and I will see what I can find.

It was Jenine Pirro on Fox. I don't remember how she explained it but she really liked Colorado's version.

Having been close to someone who was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, these two faces look awfully familiar.

james%20holmes%20adultfriendfinder%20com-thumb-210x218.jpg

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012/07/james_holmes_marijuana_vicodin_aurora.php

james-holmes-mug-shot

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jul/23/james-holmes-mug-shot-released-ar-4190877/

When she was manic, she was on top of the world. She could do anything, and, Good Gawd, she could plan. Love to plan, plan, plan.

And,inevitably, her plan would end in a trainwreck. She would be humiliated and depressed for days afterwards.

I'm not diagnosing this guy. I'm not qualifed. Just relating a personal observation.

Is there any more info on when Photo 1 of the above was taken vs. when Photo 2 of the above was taken?

Aw, a gag order? Just as well, I guess..I'm becoming way too wrapped up in this case. Need some positivity..

Darn I am dying (more mom) to see and listen to them.

I vote never happen till they are forced .... frustrating.....................

I'm still catching up, so I'm sorry if this has already been posted..but why should they be forced?

As far as I am concerned and from what I've seen by other posters here, his parents are victims as well.

OR , they know it all will come out and either way he will never be free so why spend all the money, sounds harsh, I know, but they have been an odd gang! No?

Again, I'm way behind--but what on earth are you basing this on? I've heard NO media reports to indicate in the least that his family is an "odd gang" so this just seems like unnecessary piling on to people who are already suffering enough. Whether they read here or not.

Great article on JH
Although Mr. Holmes graduated with the highest honors, he didn't attend commencement ceremonies, school officials said.

In June 2011, a year after graduating, Mr. Holmes enrolled in a neuroscience Ph.D program at the University of Colorado, becoming one of six first-year neuroscience doctoral students. During the first year, members were required to take core classes together, many in small conference rooms. According to one classmate, Mr. Holmes rarely spoke unless spoken to. "James was always the first one there in the morning," this person said. "He was very quiet, sometimes pensive, like when you spoke to him it was almost like you were interrupting his thoughts

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10000872396390443295404577543400613112424.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

This is also from the same article and it reads rather odd.

...snipped..."Shortly after the tests were done, the classmate said, a neuroscience administrator took the group for drinks to tell them Mr. Holmes had dropped out."

Here's how it could seem - like hey let's go for drinks, he's finally gone. It's just an odd sentence I guess.

This is not about insanity - I do not believe he is insane, I believe he is terribly ill and will end up being determined to be incompetent , by legal defination: There is a HUGE difference between the two concepts BUt incompetentcy is usually as a result of profound mental problems.

Just for me folks that end up being the biggest mass murderer in the nation suffer with mental illiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" a competency evaluation is an assessment of the ability of a defendant to understand and rationally participate in a court process."

He was clueless Friday night, and clueless today.

9/11 terrorists aside, that leaves T. McVeigh.

Nope, not mentally ill, just one cold blooded bumhole.

9/11 terrorists included, I really can't recall one claim that they were mentally ill, at least in the sense I believe you are defining it.

Question - Did he stay in the family home after graduation in 2010 to going off to Colorado in 2011?

BINGO!

IMO, he was spoiled and coddled by family, teachers, mentors, etc. always being told how brilliant and special he was. He grew up believing he was better than everyone else. When he finally got to an academic environment where everyone else was just as smart, he couldn't handle it. He needed the constant reassurance that he was the best, the smartest and he couldn't handle it when he had to compete with others for that level of praise and attention.

He's a narcissistic psychopath who planned to get his revenge on all those people who didn't realize how great, brilliant and special he was. This plot was his warped, psychopathic way of regaining his star status and proving to the rest of the inferior people in the world how powerful he is.

The bizarre behavior is mostly an act, calculated to avoid responsibility for his actions. He's probably never been held responsible for anything in his life and is not about to start now.

MOO

BBM. You may be right. I don't know for sure. But you don't either. So could we all please stop bashing the family with unproven conjecture how about how they did or did not raise JH?

As for parents and family members.

NO SLEUTHING them at all.
You can discuss them only as to what is reported in MSM.
Anything unflattering or blaming in nature will be removed.

Victim friendly forum. These parents and family are victims as well.

If more information comes out, for example as it did in the Casey Anthony trial, then this would change. But for now- these people are off limits except what they themselves put out in the news.

We will roll with changes and modify rules if and when necessary.

Thank you all so much.

BBM. You may be right. I don't know for sure. But you don't either. So could we all please stop bashing the family with unproven conjecture how about how they did or did not raise JH?

Totally agree, there certainly hasn't been much about his family in the news and no reason I have seen to judge them in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000