DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
a complete lack of empathy and compassion for fellow human beings? YES
mental illness? NO
This was careful, meticulous, drawn-out calculation

could have called his parents and said we have some concerns here he has been at the top of the class and he just failed orals.

This would be a violation of Federal Law. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to be specific.

The school cannot share that information with the parents of an adult student unless that student has specifically authorized them to in writing.

http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html

Whether you got or didn't get concerned over your neighbor's lawn, are you proposing that you become responsible/liable for your neighbor's behavior if he didn't cut his lawn? Your neighbor didn't cut his lawn, and therefore you are now responsible/liable for anything he did?
Not responsible -------------a caring *advertiser censored* sapian!

And trust me IMO, that is not gonna be the only thing that is gonna emerge. IMo colleagues school officials would have noticed just my opinion just my opinion just my opinion just my opinion degradation in personal care, missing some classes, missing work, increased agitation, probably more stuff that indicates he is getting high (calm calm everyone) -- go for gun dude that said he basically sounded DRUNK on outgoing VM)

My guess purchasing 6000 rounds might be time consuming! NOw the big unaddressed issue is $???????

From where?
Just my opinion Just my opinion Just my opinion Just my opinion

Judge William Sylvester has ordered that no cameras will be allowed in an Arapahoe County courtroom when James Holmes is formally brought on charges next Monday.
---
Reuters

I wonder if there is any handwriting from James Holmes. It would certainly reveal something about him.

Ever been to jail? It can take awhile before you are even seen by a nurse. I have Bipolar and ended up going off all my meds and ending up psychotic before I got my meds... all while in jail. You don't get meds just for spitting at people, trust me.
BUt go for the whole presentation -- where you are - that cities attitude toward mental health -- laws -- staffing-- liabilites-- etc etc. I really do think it is diff in states .......

What you just shared IS HORRIBLE - do I know it happens YES-- have I seen it change slowly _- yes --- my anguish is it has changed only cause everyone is afraid of $$$ not more caring or doing what is right , or helping those suffering with mental illiness

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Pathetic huh - you suffered....................

a complete lack of empathy and compassion for fellow human beings? YES
mental illness? NO
This was careful, meticulous, drawn-out calculation

I am thinking Holmes has very low tolerance for failure and is emotionally immature. He does not have any empathy. I have seen his kind before. Osama bin Laden, Lori Drew, and Seung-Hui Cho come to mind. Bin Laden, Drew, and Cho have very low tolerance for failure. Immaturity runs rampant in them.

AN aside IMO IMO i think we all are in for a real info lapse .............Olympics in 3 days (awesome) but media gonna really go away................Most folks who dont like this stuff are over it IMO, it is depressing, new reporters are prob burnt out and welcomeing somethying happy

Ugh now watch something horrible happen there but u know what I mean...............

The media can be counted on to chase the latest story. There were several dozen media companies that camped outside Columbine high school after the massacre. So many that reporters were having trouble finding where their crews. They all pulled up stakes and headed south after tornados hit Oklahoma City,

AURORA, Colo. — The studio that made “The Dark Knight Rises” has told sources it will be making a donation to victims of the July 20 shooting at an Aurora movie theater that was screening a premiere of the film.

While the studio has said it will not disclose the exact amount, but told the Hollywood Reporter it will be “substantial”, FOX31 Denver has confirmed the studio’s donation is for the amount of $1 million.

1 mil? Very generous of them. Without a doubt this movie will do MUCH better after this incredible publicity, many people (like me) that never would have considered watching it will now watch just for the heck of it.

Unless the profits from in theater sale losses (vs online/cable/video sales) are substantial the Producers know this is the best publicity possible.

The media can be counted on to chase the latest story. There were several dozen media companies that camped outside Columbine high school after the massacre. So many that reporters were having trouble finding where their crews. They all pulled up stakes and headed south after tornados hit Oklahoma City,
That is what I am saying relusive parents, no cameras, gag orders, olympics, guys we are s******* just like Luka

Except for true crime lovers this is done.................... I know people that did not even want (or care) to talk about it Friday morning

Aweful huh , I need bananas gotta go (!!) you know what I mean guys............

BUt is that gonna be only like a bunch of legal jargon ??

I read it. Scratch that, I re-read it. Now I think it just means that the 3 new media outlets that asked cannot bring in cameras. I'm confusing myself now.

1 mil? Very generous of them. Without a doubt this movie will do MUCH better after this incredible publicity, many people (like me) that never would have considered watching it will now watch just for the heck of it.

Unless the profits from in theater sale losses (vs online/cable/video sales) are substantial the Producers know this is the best publicity possible.
I never thought of that angle -- I agree! Disgusting huh! back to $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I read it. Scratch that, I re-read it. Now I think it just means that the 3 new media outlets that asked cannot bring in cameras. I'm confusing myself now.
OH good all we need is one!

OH good all we need is one!

Yep, well, I can't watch, I'll be at work. But I will sneak peaks at everyones updates and any tweet sites I can find.

Wait a minute, I'm confused again. Why does Rueters say NO cameras. I've gotta' go re-read the Order again and stop doing 12 things at once.

In the order I thought it says the hearing is open to public and media?

ETA

Oh! Thank you! It is confusing to me too so thanks for clearing it up!

This would be a violation of Federal Law. The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to be specific.

The school cannot share that information with the parents of an adult student unless that student has specifically authorized them to in writing.

http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html

Exactly.
The University couldn't have called his parents even if they did notice something. And there is no information that there was anything to notice. From the description of his fellow students, he was quiet, he would show up in class. Nobody mentioned any sort of outburst. It's not illegal to be a quiet loner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills