Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it amazing how they are all willing to be humiliated by their own actions for the love of Casey. It is bad enough that they lost the child, but now they have to "LIVE" insanity because that is what Cindy wants. We know that George was at one time willing to speak the truth and so was Lee.

When Cindy was being interviewed by the FBI about 12 days after the 16th of July, I knew there and then that she knew because the woman rambled on about cars, family, brothers, her mother, etc. There was no longer any fear in her voice and the whole objective was to get some help from them as quick as possible. She just did not shut up about the inane bs - it was ongoing and took a long time to watch and get through. I sincerely doubt any grandmother who believed her child was out there and was kidnapped would be talking about "what a good little car" that was that Lee owned and then Casey.

Don't forget its a good little car with a lot of life in it

An ironic choice of words for Cindy "Red Flag" Anthony

Alone,

And this is my opinion on what happened based on what I have read..

I think that Cindy and Casey had a huge blow out fight on fathers day night about Casey stealing from her grandmothers/grandfathers account.. I think that Cindy threatened Casey with becoming the legal guardian of Caylee and the arguement probably ended with Casey saying something like "Ohh yeah, I guess we will see about that" Because its obvious that both of these fools consider themselves to be geniuses in their own right. And both are very hard headed and will do aggressive or passive aggressive things to each other to get their points across and neither would ever cave.. Since they are both obviously geniuses neither of them could ever be wrong..

So that night or early the next day Casey deliberately killed Caylee by duct taping her mouth shut and held her down until she expired.. After that she triple bagged her like a bunch of trash and went to watch a movie and "get busy" with her new man... A great convenience that she no longer has a daughter and Mr Lazarro didn't want one anyway.. Tony is her only hope now at a normal life (which she had fooled herself into thinking she could have by avoiding her parents)

And lets be realistic.. The coversations between Cindy and Casey weren't just checking in.. Cindy knew that Casey was deliberately keeping Caylee away and was pleading with the Queen Casey to please bring her home, which ended up (because Cindy is hard headed and always right) with Cindy telling Casey she was going to sue for custody whether Casey came home or not.

The day it all exploded I think Cindy realized (or at least thought she did) that her threats of taking Caylee away contributed to the death of her own granddaughter... And out of overwheling guilt feeling culpable for Caylees death she starts to backpedal and live up to this fantasy relationship she had with her daughter..

Thats just my feelings on it.. I might be wrong, but I thought I would share...

Alone,

I think that Cindy and Casey had a huge blow out fight on fathers day night about Casey stealing from her grandmothers/grandfathers account.. I think that Cindy threatened Casey with becoming the legal guardian of Caylee and the arguement probably ended with Casey saying something like "Ohh yeah, I guess we will see about that" Because its obvious that both of these fools consider themselves to be geniuses in their own right. And both are very hard headed and will do aggressive or passive aggressive things to each other to get their points across and neither would ever cave.. Since they are both obviously geniuses neither of them could ever be wrong..

So that night or early the next day Casey deliberately killed Caylee by duct taping her mouth shut and held her down until she expired.. After that she triple bagged her like a bunch of trash and went to watch a movie and "get busy" with her new man... A great convenience that she no longer has a daughter and Mr Lazarro didn't want one anyway.. Tony is her only hope now at a normal life (which she had fooled herself into thinking she could have by avoiding her parents)

And lets be realistic.. The coversations between Cindy and Casey weren't just checking in.. Cindy knew that Casey was deliberately keeping Caylee away and was pleading with the Queen Casey to please bring her home, which ended up (because Cindy is hard headed and always right) with Cindy telling Casey she was going to sue for custody whether Casey came home or not.

The day it all exploded I think Cindy realized (or at least thought she did) that her threats of taking Caylee away contributed to the death of her own granddaughter... And out of overwheling guilt feeling culpable for Caylees death she starts to backpedal and live up to this fantasy relationship she had with her daughter..

Yeah, what Morph said! Sorry for riding your coat-tails Morph, but you spelled it out just right. I can't re-write perfection.

I agree, too. Alone. Only difference I can see is I believe the argument was over something Caylee said to her grandmother about KC. This is why Caylee was duct taped with the heart-shaped sticker sending a message that this child's mouth is shut forever. Once the remains were found CA got the message and may be why she says she still believes Caylee is alive. KC's message to CA....."It's all your fault Mom." The only thing tying KC to her family was Caylee and once she was gone KC had her freedom (as she mentions in her jailhouse letter). Freedom was more important than being a mother. jmo

Alone,

The only problem with this is Caylee was seen by George at 1:15 p.m. or so on June 15th, so she was not killed the night before or early that morning. Also, Casey was on the house computer in the morning hours, just fyi.

Caylee was most likely killed in the early afternoon and put in the trunk for a few days until it was impossible to keep her there.

The only problem with this is Caylee was seen by George at 1:15 p.m. or so on June 15th, so she was not killed the night before or early that morning. Also, Casey was on the house computer in the morning hours, just fyi.

Caylee was most likely killed in the early afternoon and put in the trunk for a few days until it was impossible to keep her there.
There's no verification of that, only George's words, whom I don't trust. The last verified sighting of Caylee was on the nursing home video the day beforehand.

Casey was home though....and I can't see her doing it while her parents were there, I agree ~ early afternoon.

There's no verification of that, only George's words, whom I don't trust. The last verified sighting of Caylee was on the nursing home video the day beforehand.

Okay, if you say so.

I happen to believe he saw her that day. No problem.

Casey was home though....and I can't see her doing it while her parents were there, I agree ~ early afternoon.

Exactly Mrs. Norris. She was home in the morning and on the computer and I cannot see her killing Caylee while her father was there either. No need to. And she may not have even decided to kill her until the afternoon. It could very easily have been a random act. Sociopaths do not plan and this is evidenced by the mountain of "see through" lies that Casey tells and gets caught in.

But I do believe they were fighting the whole weekend and I also believe that Casey was put out by Cindy's not inviting her into the pool the night before. As George said, he did not see Casey's car when he returned hom that night. I don't think she was there. I think she was out and had put Caylee out. Jesus, this family is bizarre.

Cindy loved this child so much and doted on her; yet, she had no idea that she was being given chloroform. It is bizarre. Does chloroform have an odor?

Hi Solace...pings for the night of the 15 show she was at home... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73267"]Ping Map for June 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame] and into the 16th http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...8592,-81.309128&spn=0.265966,0.43396&t=h&z=11 so she was at home from the night of the 15th into the next day ~ and using the cell from there. Not sure about the pool, but think something was said / done that triggered Casey during a fight the night before. I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy had asked Caylee some questions on the drive back from the nursing home and found out something she threw in Casey's face - I always thought the duct tape with the little heart was sending a message too.

we don't know if Chloroform was used on Caylee.Even if it was used I doubt it was used more than once.If it was used IMO it contributed to Caylee's death. I never believed Chloroform was used as a baby sitter.I also never could see ICA going through the trouble of making chloroform unless it was readily available she did not use chloroform,jmo

Hi Solace...pings for the night of the 15 show she was at home... Ping Map for June 15, 2008 - Discuss that day only - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community and into the 16th http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...8592,-81.309128&spn=0.265966,0.43396&t=h&z=11 so she was at home from the night of the 15th into the next day ~ and using the cell from there. Not sure about the pool, but think something was said / done that triggered Casey during a fight the night before. I wouldn't be surprised if Cindy had asked Caylee some questions on the drive back from the nursing home and found out something she threw in Casey's face - I always thought the duct tape with the little heart was sending a message too.

Besides pinging from the Anthony house until 3 a.m. that Sunday night/Monday morning, computer forensics show somebody uploading pictures of Fusian to Casey's photobucket account from the Anthony family computer on Monday morning. Casey was definitely in the Anthony home and out in the common living area the morning of June 16, 2008.

Tony didn't have school on Monday June 16. NOTHING except Caylee was keeping Casey from joining up with Tony at his apartment.

My opinion is Casey headed for Tony's as soon as Caylee was "gone". I think Casey waited until both of her parents were out of the house to do it. i also think it took her a little while to work up the courage and that Casey waited until Caylee was napping (imo, hoping she could get it done without having to look into Caylee's eyes). Shoes were not found with Caylee's remains which I think goes along with Caylee being killed at nap time.

If Caylee had been dead by the morning of June 16, I think that Casey would have been with Tony the morning of June 16. Once Caylee was killed on June 16, I think Casey vamoosed as quickly as possible and for the next 31 days she did her best to hide out from BOTH of her parents. She called enough to keep them placated and thinking she and Caylee would be home "tomorrow". As long as Cindy and George were thinking they'd be getting Caylee back in just a few hours if they didn't hassle Casey, Casey could play house with her 'boys" and live her "beautiful' life without interference. There are no phone pings showing that Casey "visited" or hung out with George and Cindy. She had to SNEAK in their house for supplies like clothes, icey pops, gas and a shovel. When Tony was out of town and Casey temporarily lost access to his bed, Casey went to Amy's and Ricardo's. She showered at JG's because Cindy was home on vacation and she couldn't sneak into the Anthony house the way she usually did.

Casey would not have had to hide from her parents if they knew Caylee was dead and were helping her cover up the crime.

I voted that Casey acted alone.

we don't know if Chloroform was used on Caylee.Even if it was used I doubt it was used more than once.If it was used IMO it contributed to Caylee's death. I never believed Chloroform was used as a baby sitter.I also never could see ICA going through the trouble of making chloroform unless it was readily available she did not use chloroform,jmo

I think she used it on a regular basis. Yuri Melich tells Cindy that someone was looking up how to make chrloroform on the home computer. Cindy says she looked up chlorophyl because her dogs were sick. George on the other hand says the dogs were never sick. Just happened to notice that he said that when reading his interview with the prosecutors. So, Cindy is most likely lying or maybe she did look up chlorophyl but someone looked up HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM - different subject - .

IMO, Casey was using it on Caylee quite a bit. Remnants were found in the trunk I believe and lets not forget about the jar and the syringe found with the body or next to it (that had chloroform in it).

Besides pinging from the Anthony house until 3 a.m. that Sunday night/Monday morning, computer forensics show somebody uploading pictures of Fusian to Casey's photobucket account from the Anthony family computer on Monday morning. Casey was definitely in the Anthony home and out in the common living area the morning of June 16, 2008.

Tony didn't have school on Monday June 16. NOTHING except Caylee was keeping Casey from joining up with Tony at his apartment.

My opinion is Casey headed for Tony's as soon as Caylee was "gone". I think Casey waited until both of her parents were out of the house to do it. i also think it took her a little while to work up the courage and that Casey waited until Caylee was napping (imo, hoping she could get it done without having to look into Caylee's eyes). Shoes were not found with Caylee's remains which I think goes along with Caylee being killed at nap time.

If Caylee had been dead by the morning of June 16, I think that Casey would have been with Tony the morning of June 16. Once Caylee was killed on June 16, I think Casey vamoosed as quickly as possible and for the next 31 days she did her best to hide out from BOTH of her parents. She called enough to keep them placated and thinking she and Caylee would be home "tomorrow". As long as Cindy and George were thinking they'd be getting Caylee back in just a few hours if they didn't hassle Casey, Casey could play house with her 'boys" and live her "beautiful' life without interference. There are no phone pings showing that Casey "visited" or hung out with George and Cindy. She had to SNEAK in their house for supplies like clothes, icey pops, gas and a shovel. When Tony was out of town and Casey temporarily lost access to his bed, Casey went to Amy's and Ricardo's. She showered at JG's because Cindy was home on vacation and she couldn't sneak into the Anthony house the way she usually did.

Casey would not have had to hide from her parents if they knew Caylee was dead and were helping her cover up the crime.

I voted that Casey acted alone.

Yes, you are right about that. The pings do show her at home. George just did not notice her car there.

I agree that Casey acted alone. I just don't know where she killed Caylee. I get the impression that it was a spontaneous act, not planned, because around 3 or 3:30 she starts calling Cindy, her father, the house and over again. I don't think she would have returned home if she FELT SHE DID NOT NEED TO. - She needed the tape and laundry bag. As usual, she thinks 10 minutes ahead - the mark of a true sociopath. I think she killed her and returned hometo get some tape and a laundry bag. I think she put the tape around Caylee's mouth and nose, put her in the laundry bag and then left her in the trunk for three days and on the 19th (per the forensic reports) and the bugs that were found, the purging from Caylee's mouth and nose was more than Casey could take - she returned home, backed the car in and got the garbage bags and bagged Caylee and dumped her. The reall purging did not start until she was left in the woods - the forensic report again.

BUT, the smell was horrendous and there is an outline, per the FBI, in the trunk which they believe is the outline of a small child. The carpeting still had the horrendous odor even after a year per the forensic reports.

But we do know that this child was dead before 8:00 p.m. that evening when Casey is seen with Tony at Blockbuster.

Jeez.

ICA premeditated alone.

ICA acted alone out of pure spite.

ICA covered up alone for 31 days.

ICA was helped in various ways once this broke.

Alone (hypothesis only)- Iirc prior to having a meal at the Cheesecake factory, a few days before Caylee disappeared, a female friend or ex girlfriend of Tony's happened by at the mall and Casey didn't like this one bit. Casey was the cheater, Casey controlled everything and everyone, how dare this happen. Tony teasing Casey about not returning from New York is another example of how this new relationship played on Casey's insecurities. Casey was doing the female thing and projecting herself into the future, practising writing Casey Lazzarro while poor Tony was doing what guys do and playing it one day at a time with no clue that this girl he's seeing has a disfunctional background and a serious screw loose. Stringing along a few other guys at the same time as Tony did nothing to appease Casey imo. So here's Casey on the 16th, a few days have passed since Mall Millenia but her inner jealous rage hasn't abated in spite of burning up the phone lines with Tony into the wee hours from the 15th to the 16th.

Meantime Caylees become an inconvenience for the first time in her life in recent times. The little snothead. A possible liability too, perhaps she'll expose her mothers lies. Cindy's quickly growing tired of the BS from Casey, argh, there's so many financial woes and too much drama. Amidst this Casey has to put up with George, grr, Casey hasn't thought much of her father since she became a teenager. Nothings going right for Casey, she can only stall her friend Amy re her lies about moving in for so long, blame her parents for that falling through. Man, it's now early afternoon and Casey has been working almost all night and all day, her lying is a fulltime job. Add to that the closest thing to a real job she's had in recent times, a shots girl at Fusian nightclub with view to management at some stage and the responsibility is heaping upon Casey. So many invites to send via Myspace and Facebook, she's been hard at it all morning trying to promote the place. She's still got to call Amy later in the day and Jesse to keep stringing him along in between sweet talking Tony. Geez, a psychos job is never done.

Casey needs a break, maybe it would be nice to go hang with Tony for the night, erase other females from his mind, if only her Mother would babysit. Problem is Cindy has a real job and has raised her own kids and wants Casey to do the same, she won't allow Casey to go off every night and leave Caylee behind. Casey's stress levels are through the roof, she's been juggling all these balls up in the air and when her child adds to the pressure that day Casey snaps. It may have been pizza that Caylee wanted, Casey never minded in the past getting the little girl some food but now much more is at stake, Anthony Rusciano couldn't be bothered with Casey because of Caylee, enter Tony who not only lived in a Bach pad but drove Casey crazy with his non committal attitude. Shut up Caylee! F you and the pizza. With no real planning Casey grabs the nearest thing to put over Caylees mouth to no end, before stalking off to the garage to grab the duct tape because she means business. The little girl is crying and doesn't follow her like she usually would, she understands her mum is upset, tired, and she gasps at Caseys rage when she returns with the tape. Perhaps her final breath. I don't want to imagine the scene that ensued, suffice to say it was sufficient to ensure that Caylee was silenced forever and Casey got to spend until 2.30pm the next day at Tony's. What a relief for Casey, she could now cut some ties with her family, see how far she could take things with Tony, have fun spending Amy's money and the huge burden of Caylee ruining her fun is over. The good old days are back. It's all about Casey once more. Time to get a tattoo to celebrate this beautiful life. What a shame there was another female Anthn'y family member waiting in the wings, ready to burst Caseys bubble. All moo.

I think she used it on a regular basis. Yuri Melich tells Cindy that someone was looking up how to make chrloroform on the home computer. Cindy says she looked up chlorophyl because her dogs were sick. George on the other hand says the dogs were never sick. Just happened to notice that he said that when reading his interview with the prosecutors. So, Cindy is most likely lying or maybe she did look up chlorophyl but someone looked up HOW TO MAKE CHLOROFORM - different subject - .

IMO, Casey was using it on Caylee quite a bit. Remnants were found in the trunk I believe and lets not forget about the jar and the syringe found with the body or next to it (that had chloroform in it).

Cindy R.N. knows the difference between Chloroform and Chlorophyll.
She also knows why Casey was looking it up- that is why CA lied about it...

ICA premeditated alone.

ICA acted alone out of pure spite.

ICA covered up alone for 31 days.

ICA was helped in various ways once this broke.

ITA...the only time "help" was given ---- the LIES that they kept telling and changing....:banghead:

ALONE..like shes gonna be the day she dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member