Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally 100% believe that ICA did this all by herself. IMO, if there was anyone, and I mean ANYONE else involved, she would have thrown them under the bus also. I know she is doing that to George right now anyway, but I believe it's a huge lie to take some of the heat off of her. If anyone, including George, would have indeed helped her, it wouldn't have taken this long for her to say something. She is way too Narcissistic to take all of the blame herself. She obviously doesn't care or love anyone more than herself enough to cover for them. As always, just my personal opinion.

I still say she acted ALONE.

IMO, she killed Caylee so she could go on booty call with her boyfriend du jour.

I'm positive she did this by her selfish lying arrogant conceited murdering SELF

(I paraphrase)

Lee Anthony: "CMA, I love you.
CMA, I am so proud of you.
CMA, I hope you are proud of me."

That really pissed me off when he did that. How disrespectful to Caylee to include her Murdering Mother in her Memorial Service. Mr Lippman claims Lee still thinks she's innocent.

I believe she acted alone, Caylee's murder was purely done for ICA's benefit and hers alone, she was not about to share it with anyone else.

Alone. Unless, of course, we're counting her imaginary friends.

Yep..totally alone
Knocked her out with chloroform. Killed her with duct tape. Put her in trunk. Rented and watched videos with Tony. Spent night and the entire next day in bed with Tony.'
Never figured on what to do with decomposing corpse in trunk.
Gonna be sick after typing these words. Dear God...

She alone is responsible for Caylee's death. CA/GA and LA are all responsible for obstruction of justice after the fact.

My Opinion Only

I think she MAY have had help disposing of the body, but other than that, I think she acted alone.

I definitely think Casey ACTED alone but do have my suspicions about Tony Lazzaro knowing more than he lets on! I mean she was at his house the days leading up to her arrest he had to inquire about Caylee SOMEtime! And he seemed pretty fishy on the stand also!

I voted Yes she acted alone.

I almost voted other.
I am completely on the fence about whether this was an accident.
If it was intention and premeditated then I complete think she acted alone.

I also would have to say that if there was an ACCIDENT that is being covered up, then the only person who KNEW of the accident and did the covering up is ICA. I dont think anyone helped her at all. If that is what you mean by ACTED alone.

I definitely think Casey ACTED alone but do have my suspicions about Tony Lazzaro knowing more than he lets on! I mean she was at his house the days leading up to her arrest he had to inquire about Caylee SOMEtime! And he seemed pretty fishy on the stand also!

I have had a hinky feeling about TL at times, as well. Thing is, he took a polygraph and passed it... so what do you think about that? Do you think he'd have been able to pass it if he knew more than he was telling? Just curious about your thoughts on that.

I have had a hinky feeling about TL at times, as well. Thing is, he took a polygraph and passed it... so what do you think about that? Do you think he'd have been able to pass it if he knew more than he was telling? Just curious about your thoughts on that.

Hmm.. that is a good point. Other than the fact that polys aren't 100% I'd have to wonder what kind of questions were asked. Maybe the questions were geared more towards what he knew rather than what he thought?

Didn't TL break up with her immediately when everything came out? And the texts were pretty clear that he had no idea.

Idk the texts to me seemed almost staged to a point. Either that or he really didn't like kids

Alone. Like many others are saying....alone committing the murder and the disposing of the body, but plenty of help from the family in trying to cover it up.

I dont think she did it alone.

I think she left GA to clean up. I looked over the 31 days and I dont see where she called GA but on the 16th he called her and she called him and dogs dont hit on bodys right away and Caylee's body had to be gone by the time Cindy got home (or hid). So how long does it take a dog to hit of residual odor after death ? Because the whole day is accounted for and that one piece of information could clear alot up.

Casey didnt have her car on the 17th of june. She had Toni's.
GA said ICA left at noon ,yet her cell pings off the same tower until 420 ish.
GA leaves for work and gets in at 300pm then call Casey on her cell.
Csey calls mom a few times
then Casey and GA are on the phone again,dont remember who called who.

The flurry of calls was set off by one call from GA. And ended after a conversation with GA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member