• No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, she killed Caylee alone. She didn't need help to do that. :(
I agree that she had help with the clean up. Cindy openly admitted that she washed the pants that were in the back seat to get the 'smell' out. She also IIRC removed a knife. And George, I think he did a scrub down on the car as well.

Alone. Like many others are saying....alone committing the murder and the disposing of the body, but plenty of help from the family in trying to cover it up.

:seeya: Exactly.

I don't know. At first I thought Caylee was killed accidentally with the chloroform by Cayce, but if that were true, why the duct tape on her face? It's easy to say she did it, but maybe there's still something missing about this story we don't know.

This crime is so convoluted. I still think there's a missing piece of the puzzle. jmo.

I'm new to this forum and would like to post a question/theory. Please forgive me if I am not up to date with several details. Ricardo Morales (I call him "choloroform guy") left me feeling very uneasy. He seemed hostile. She was involved with him in March (when computer searches were made).

I noted: (1) he had the choloroform on his MySpace; (2) she always took Caylee over there whereas she didn't take the child many times, if at all, to other mens' houses; (3) he testified the child slept with them but when asked if he and Casey ever had relations while the child was in the bed he said HE COULDN'T RECALL ????? (4) he testified that the only time he saw Casey discipline Caylee was when Caylee wouldn't go to sleep and reiterated it was several times.

When did they break up? Was it because he didn't want to be saddled with a child in the relationship?

Did he use choloroform on Casey and/or Caylee? Did he teach Casey how to make it, and/or did she make it as his apartment? I don't see her taking the chance of making it at home, where her mother or father could find out.

Was it a classic case of mom preferring boyfriend over child? Was he possibly at her house when all the computer researching was going on? Where these his areas of interest? Could he have helped kill the child or could he have killed the child?

I don't see Casey as being intelligent enough to plan and research and do all of these things alone. I do see her as spoiled to the extreme, but she seemed to have a free reign to do what she wanted, including party and have multiple boyfriends while living with her parents, so that motive just isn't that strong. But she seemed to want to get out of there and was looking for a man to settle with.

One more question I've never heard the answer to. Just where DID Casey take Caylee all of these times the child was supposedly with the nanny? I don't buy her routinely knocking the child out and putting her in the trunk. If she was using sedatives, surely this would eventually show up in the child's behavior and you would think that Cindy, as a RN, would notice something wrong with Caylee's sleep patterns, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Re: accomplices.
There is no way - NO WAY - I can buy that a former homicide detective, after smelling decomposition and allegedly breathing a prayer: GOD DON'T LET IT BE CASEY OR CAYLEE, would heave a sigh of relief, close the trunk and just drive on home without calling authorities.

If you are a cop and innocent of any wrongdoing, you see your daughter and granddaughter are not in the trunk, your next logical thought is SMELL OF DEATH, did somebody kill one or both of them and then move the bodies? OR if you're certain it was not them, don't you assume SOMEBODY was in the trunk and alert the police in case there is an unsolved crime or murder?

If you work for a towing company that has a CONTRACT with the police department and you smell death in a car don't you alert the authorities? Or at least alert your supervisor? That is, unless you smelled it in the presence of a former homicide cop who asks you not to. Perhaps tells you that HE will alert the authorities.

If you are a mother and you have not seen your grandchild for a month, and your daughter is giving you the runaround, and you smell death in the car, don't you call 9-1-1 or insist your husband call 9-1-1? If the car had been found abandoned in a parking lot, aren't you worried the car may have been used in a heinous crime, by SOMEONE, even if not your daughter?

In this I do agree with Jose Baez when he says THIS FAMILY HAD TO KEEP IT'S SECRETS. What was going on there that they absolutely did not want the police involved in their lives/home? What were they hiding?

I don't know. At first I thought Caylee was killed accidentally with the chloroform by Cayce, but if that were true, why the duct tape on her face? It's easy to say she did it, but maybe there's still something missing about this story we don't know.

This crime is so convoluted. I still think there's a missing piece of the puzzle. jmo.

The puzzle and it's many pieces: how in the world can a jury make a fair decision when it only gets to hear and see 30% of the puzzle pieces? (The admitted evidence). I am so upset about all the information withheld from the jury :(

In this I do agree with Jose Baez when he says THIS FAMILY HAD TO KEEP IT'S SECRETS. What was going on there that they absolutely did not want the police involved in their lives/home? What were they hiding?

OK but if it was so imperative not to get the police involved, just why did they call 911 then? They could easily have kept the secrets at least for a while longer. It seems that nobody else was asking for Caylee and the tow yard manager would probably have forgotten about their car if he hadn't been dragged into a missing child investigation. If he and George didn't call 911 right then and there I doubt he'd have called anybody later. What could he have reported? "911, what's your emergency? -Yeah, well I towed this car that smelled awful, like someone died in there. -What happened to the car? -Its owner came and got it and we threw away a bag of garbage in the trunk. -Okay, it sounds like a real emergency, we'll be there right away..."

If they were really determined to keep the police out of their business they could have easily burned the smelly car or driven it into a lake, if Casey dropped out of sight they could have told people that Casey and Caylee moved out of state and if Casey stayed they could have said that Caylee had been adopted to her father's family. They could all have moved somewhere that people didn't even know that Caylee had existed. It could have taken quite some time until anybody outside the family was alerted that something was really wrong.

So why did they call 911 and report a missing child?

As for the topic, yes, I believe Casey acted alone. If she'd had help I think she would have thrown the person/s under the bus rather than face the trial all by herself. She did throw some people there but the defense OS just isn't believable to me. If it's the truth it'll fit the facts, and the current version doesn't.

The puzzle and it's many pieces: how in the world can a jury make a fair decision when it only gets to hear and see 30% of the puzzle pieces? (The admitted evidence). I am so upset about all the information withheld from the jury :(

I know thats what upsets me the most. That they dont get to hear everything. Or see everything.

I understand the not wanting a jury who has presumed quilt but I just feel like the truth is never going to come out.
I guess for some reason I really expected it would. Now however I know it wont and not only that I feel the SA is holding back on certian truths to diminishing the role of her family for the juries benefit. So just when I thought it was ALL going to come out I realize it wont.

It really makes me feel awful for Caylee. Who would be turning five soon and going to Kindergarden ,teaching other kids her song.Making friends ,going to the same school her mommy did.

Wasnt Casey offered a plea ?

Really I cant feel like Cindy and GA are just poor grieving grandparent. They are also protecting Casey or have and lied for her and hid evidence for her. They just were not going to jail for her. No honor in their role as grandparent who spent everyday watching and caring for her? I do not understand

And I really want to. I want to know the truth all of it.

I really hope someone who knows something writes and honest book. Somehow I bet it lands in the fiction part of the store.

Definitely. If someone else had really been involved I think she would've thrown them under the bus the minute she became a suspect.

There is no way - NO WAY - I can buy that a former homicide detective, after smelling decomposition and allegedly breathing a prayer: GOD DON'T LET IT BE CASEY OR CAYLEE, would heave a sigh of relief, close the trunk and just drive on home without calling authorities.

If you are a cop and innocent of any wrongdoing, you see your daughter and granddaughter are not in the trunk, your next logical thought is SMELL OF DEATH, did somebody kill one or both of them and then move the bodies? OR if you're certain it was not them, don't you assume SOMEBODY was in the trunk and alert the police in case there is an unsolved crime or murder?

Snipped
My opinion is that when George didn't find anything in the trunk, he knew right then and there that ICA had done something to Caylee, since he knew ICA was alive. I think they agreed to try to get to ICA first, before getting LE involved. When she wouldn't cooperate, they called 911.

I thought she acted alone and still believe she did. But it was after her arrest I think she may have had help. It wasn't until I heard one of the jail videos with family again. I don't want to get tossed so I won't say which person, but I replayed the tape over and over trying to decode the little subtleties that were inferred. Something mentioned about things changing, like maybe Tropical Faye?? :waitasec:

Respectfully snipped -- ChickenPants -- I agree with both of your posts and I'll add to the portion that I quoted above...

CRAZY BEGETS CRAZY!
It runs in the family.

I believe that ICA acted alone. But the thing that always got me was why was her mother so intent on (what I consider) obstruction of justice? I never thought George had anything to do with it.

Thanks for your responses and opinions. As to why 9-1-1 was finally called by Cindy, it began as a way to threaten Casey with reporting the theft of the money, and etc. She was trying to push Casey into telling her where Caylee was. She only finally called and blurted out the information that the car smelled apparently after overhearing Casey telling Lee that Caylee was "kidnapped", etc. So that was a panic call.

My personal theory about Cindy is that Casey was a really difficult daughter to raise, and Caylee was a second chance to have a little girl to lavish love on. I think Cindy has kept very busy taking over the mothering and giving Casey a lot of mixed messages: Caylee is the "best mistake you ever made" but on the other hand I am doing all of the mothering, and you are unfit, so hands off. I don't know if I'm clear here. Manipulation and drama on both sides between those two.

She may feel some guilt for all their battles and even now feel that her accusations toward Casey could have pushed her into those actions, I don't know. She seems to be in a panicked damage control mode.

I do not trust George, he has seemed hinky to me since the first time I saw him. I would not be surprised at all to find that he was involved in something, somewhere, somehow.

I will add that looking at Casey she is so tiny that it seems unlikely she would be able to carry off even the whole physical thing by herself. The other thing that makes no sense is this one girl - who strikes me as a good liar but really not that bright - researching methods of killing and torture, killing the child, putting her in the yard, then in the car, or vice versa...moving her around, putting her in garbage bags and laundry bags and blankets, digging with shovels, hauling her out to the woods....close to a street where she could have been seen....this activity and never knowing if either of her parents might show up, or even a friend or a neighbor turn up at any of these scenes. What do you think was the actual timeline of this specific act?

I dont think she did it alone.

I think she left GA to clean up. I looked over the 31 days and I dont see where she called GA but on the 16th he called her and she called him and dogs dont hit on bodys right away and Caylee's body had to be gone by the time Cindy got home (or hid). So how long does it take a dog to hit of residual odor after death ? Because the whole day is accounted for and that one piece of information could clear alot up.

Casey didnt have her car on the 17th of june. She had Toni's.
GA said ICA left at noon ,yet her cell pings off the same tower until 420 ish.
GA leaves for work and gets in at 300pm then call Casey on her cell.
Csey calls mom a few times
then Casey and GA are on the phone again,dont remember who called who.

The flurry of calls was set off by one call from GA. And ended after a conversation with GA.

BBM. You know what is really strange about that? Tony stated that KC had never used his vehicle except when he was on vacation and he was not on vacation on the 17th. I suppose he could have forgotten, but sometimes I wonder if KC drugged her friends & boyfriends, too. There was the whole incident with Amy going to sleep & KC telling her she misplaced her money while "sleepwalking". Then there is this thing with Tony. And then there is the time that Ricardo said he went to bed and Caylee was there & when he woke up she was gone. All very odd, IMO.

Imo, Casey did this horrid deed all by herself. I will entertain the notion that someone helped her when there is evidence produced that points to someone other than Casey. At this point in time, I see nothing that indicates anyone other than Casey Marie Anthony was involved in the murder of Caylee Marie Anthony.

That really pissed me off when he did that. How disrespectful to Caylee to include her Murdering Mother in her Memorial Service. Mr Lippman claims Lee still thinks she's innocent.

When did Mr. Lippman (Lee's attorney) say that Lee still thinks she's innocent. If so, one might infer that he thinks George and RK did it. He doesn't appear to be distancing himself from his Dad and not so stupid as to buy Jose's BS regarding the hijacked remains. I'm not doubting what you say, Mary Ann, just surprised. When I've seen Lippman interviewed he seemed to dance around pointed questions.

Alone.

Her family lied for her because they feared she was responsible. ICA never told them or asked for help. If someone had helped her her cover-up would have been better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member