Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This cold "person" did this all by herself. There couldn't be another person in the world that would help her do such a heinous crime.

I will add that looking at Casey she is so tiny that it seems unlikely she would be able to carry off even the whole physical thing by herself. The other thing that makes no sense is this one girl - who strikes me as a good liar but really not that bright - researching methods of killing and torture, killing the child, putting her in the yard, then in the car, or vice versa...moving her around, putting her in garbage bags and laundry bags and blankets, digging with shovels, hauling her out to the woods....close to a street where she could have been seen....this activity and never knowing if either of her parents might show up, or even a friend or a neighbor turn up at any of these scenes. What do you think was the actual timeline of this specific act?

Hi, quoted by me, and in personal experience,,,,, im not too big and have an almost 7 year old little one who gets to stay up late with me, mommy, every weekend to watch a movie. Every weekend she falls asleep and I carry her up 2 flights of stairs, over 2 dog gates (needed because of almost potty trained beagles who aren't allowed on carpet, lol) while she is in dreamland with no problems (and she's double Caylee's age). And remember, the bag Caylee was placed in had handles while my little one is carried to bed practically over my shoulder.

What makes less sense to me, IMO, is that ICA a "social butterfly" who pawned her beautiful daughter off on her parents to go to "work" every chance she got, would keep quiet and sit in jail for almost 3 years not telling anyone about an "accomplice" (whom Im sure she would have pinned this all on at this point) or not revealing the "accident" years ago.

I think she discarded beautiful Caylee like trash after her father went to her car pretending to look for something for the cars because he suspected she stole his gas cans. She basically ran ahead of him and threw the cans at him, never really letting him near her trunk. She got scared after that (close call I guess) and got rid of Caylee as fast as she could. You would be surprised at what we can do with lots of adrenaline surging!

omgosh, your name "ChickenPants" - just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, i forgot to reply, Yes, I believe 100% Casey acted alone!

If the jury knew everything about this family and their actions over the past 3 years, I don't think they would think there is any chance she acted alone, at least not in Caylee's disposal. But they probably won't get to hear it all, so they will probably believe she did.

I believe her father, at the least did know and possibly help, and maybe even Lee. I don't think Cindy knew officially, no one told her, but I think she "knew".

When did Mr. Lippman (Lee's attorney) say that Lee still thinks she's innocent. If so, one might infer that he thinks George and RK did it. He doesn't appear to be distancing himself from his Dad and not so stupid as to buy Jose's BS regarding the hijacked remains. I'm not doubting what you say, Mary Ann, just surprised. When I've seen Lippman interviewed he seemed to dance around pointed questions.

When LA was on the stand at the beginning of the trial I really did expect him to be more willing to testify about events or personal observations that make ICA look like a cold blooded killer or a liar. After all, JB did accuse him of molesting ICA

Instead it looked like it looked like it was very difficult for the prosecution to get LA to talk. I don't think he had anything to do with Caylee's death, but the thought that he did crossed by mind because that's one of the only reasons I can see LA protecting ICA.

Today I saw what you mentioned. When LA testified his attitude seemed to say that he was not dumb enough to fall for the BS kidnapping story ICA gave him.

I've given up trying to figure out how LA is going to react or what those reactions mean. He is not even close to being as screwy as ICA, both of them have the weirdest and inconsistent emotional responses.

I don't know if she was alone, and I don't think anyone else knows either. A theory or belief doesn't prove anything. I don't even know if she committed the crime, because she had a bunch of rowdy friends who could have done it for her, with or without her knowledge and/or just to punish her for something we don't know about. Something she can't prove. I also don't believe her parents or her brother had anything to do with this crime or the stories Cayce told about them. I still am not clear about who the father of Caylee was. I've heard he's dead, but is that true or just a story? Does he even know about Caylee? Does Cayce even know who the real father was?

I'm so sorry about little Caylee, and I hope the mystery will unfold soon, but watching most of the trial on TV, it looks like there are certain things about the murder not yet uncovered.

That Cayce lied about mysterious things is obvious. Her work, her nanny, and where she lived. But why? The thing is we don't know the reasons for all the lies unless she is mentally ill and/or totally bizarre, which is quite possible. But her family didn't strike me that way at all.

I admit, I haven't followed this case for years as some people here have, and which may give me a different perspective. I don't know the type of people that Cayce hung around with, the names of her boyfriends, etc. possibly enough about her parents or friends. But I have read about the case on the internet and watched parts of the trial on TV. It does seem to me that quite a few teenagers, and too many young people today simply disappear and many of them seem to have hung out with some rowdy friends, spending far to much time at night in bars. Too bad.

Also, seeing all those people (mostly young people) laughing, shouting, shoving and trying to get in to see a gruesome murder trial, and the body of a little child seems pretty obscene and morally offensive to me. I guess I grew up in a different age and I'm very glad I did, cause that's the last place anyone I knew would be found.

I believe she acted alone. If she had any help, they would have come up with a better plan.

Oh she did it alone. Just like Lee said, his sister is a slob. He said she's known to just shove things in bags. When he received a bag of ICA's things carefully folded he said he knew ICA did not do that. So ICA shoved Caylee in a bag and threw her out like trash. George & Cindy are complete neat freaks. People do not change patterns. If it was george who had discarded this poor baby, and as a former cop, the baby would have never been double bagged and thrown in the woods so close to the house to rot.

This has ICA's lazy signature all over it.

I dont think she did it alone.

I think she left GA to clean up. I looked over the 31 days and I dont see where she called GA but on the 16th he called her and she called him and dogs dont hit on bodys right away and Caylee's body had to be gone by the time Cindy got home (or hid). So how long does it take a dog to hit of residual odor after death ? Because the whole day is accounted for and that one piece of information could clear alot up.

Casey didnt have her car on the 17th of june. She had Toni's.
GA said ICA left at noon ,yet her cell pings off the same tower until 420 ish.
GA leaves for work and gets in at 300pm then call Casey on her cell.
Csey calls mom a few times
then Casey and GA are on the phone again,dont remember who called who.

The flurry of calls was set off by one call from GA. And ended after a conversation with GA.

ICA HAD her car on the 17th and actually backed her car into the garage on the 18th. Plus the flurry of calls happened on a regular basis. Check out her phone records. This occurred many, many times and not just on the 16th. When ICA couldn't reach someone, she would call that person over and over again thus multiple flurry of calls. Also, a body starts decomposing the minute it dies.

I don't mean to be rude more curious, but what 31 day timeline are looking at?

Oh she did it alone. Just like Lee said, his sister is a slob. He said she's known to just shove things in bags. When he received a bag of ICA's things carefully folded he said he knew ICA did not do that. So ICA shoved Caylee in a bag and threw her out like trash. George & Cindy are complete neat freaks. People do not change patterns. If it was george who had discarded this poor baby, and as a former cop, the baby would have never been double bagged and thrown in the woods so close to the house to rot.

This has ICA's lazy signature all over it.

I entirely agree. You can be sure that if George Anthony had been in charge of disposing of Caylee's body, LE would never have found it.

First of all, he's a detail-oriented guy who took meticulous care of the family cars---he never would have let a vehicle of his get contaminated with the permanent stench of death.

Second, he's an ex-cop, so he knows about how murders get solved. He'd never have left Caylee so close to the house, where it would be so obvious that the Anthony family was responsible. He'd have made sure that clues like clothing and bags went to the landfill before anyone even realized that Caylee was missing, instead of leaving them with her body to connect the Anthonys to the crime.

Third, George Anthony isn't LAZY like Casey. I don't say this to be insensitive, but George would have taken the time out of his busy day to drive out into the Everglades and make sure that there was a gator right there before he threw the body into the water.* He would have done this on the day Caylee died, before Cindy could catch him, and long before there was any odor of decomposition.

*As a matter of fact, my mother used to live in Florida, and she said that the whole state was riddled with minor waterways, wetlands, creeks and bayous, and that they had to worry about gators snatching pets and small children in surprisingly urban areas. She's dumbfounded that Casey didn't manage to find a backyard creek or stream within a few miles of the Anthony home that had a gator waiting.

I am the same size as Casey Anthony, from what I've seen.

5 feet tall and a size zero... (Don't weigh myself.)

I might technically be smaller... but I do not look "frail" like they are describing Casey. I am somehow very "intimidating". :waitasec:

My daughter's are 50 pounds and 52 pounds. 7 and 8 years old. They are half of my body weight or more. I carry the bigger one on a regular basis. On my hip, over my shoulder, around my waist...

My younger daughter has rages... we just keep her from hurting anyone. If I NEED to pin her down to keep her from hurting herself, I can.

Both my girls are almost twice Caylee's size.

There is no doubt in my mind, that a person my size could have carried out the crime this person my size is accused of.

Even without the small victim being sedated in anyway. :twocents:

I have a harder time carrying the 15 pound Beagle who squirms like a wet fish when I carry her outside. :innocent:

Hi, quoted by me, and in personal experience,,,,, im not too big and have an almost 7 year old little one who gets to stay up late with me, mommy, every weekend to watch a movie. Every weekend she falls asleep and I carry her up 2 flights of stairs, over 2 dog gates (needed because of almost potty trained beagles who aren't allowed on carpet, lol) while she is in dreamland with no problems (and she's double Caylee's age). And remember, the bag Caylee was placed in had handles while my little one is carried to bed practically over my shoulder.

What makes less sense to me, IMO, is that ICA a "social butterfly" who pawned her beautiful daughter off on her parents to go to "work" every chance she got, would keep quiet and sit in jail for almost 3 years not telling anyone about an "accomplice" (whom Im sure she would have pinned this all on at this point) or not revealing the "accident" years ago.

I think she discarded beautiful Caylee like trash after her father went to her car pretending to look for something for the cars because he suspected she stole his gas cans. She basically ran ahead of him and threw the cans at him, never really letting him near her trunk. She got scared after that (close call I guess) and got rid of Caylee as fast as she could. You would be surprised at what we can do with lots of adrenaline surging!

omgosh, your name "ChickenPants" - just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if she was alone, and I don't think anyone else knows either. A theory or belief doesn't prove anything. I don't even know if she committed the crime, because she had a bunch of rowdy friends who could have done it for her, with or without her knowledge and/or just to punish her for something we don't know about. Something she can't prove. I also don't believe her parents or her brother had anything to do with this crime or the stories Cayce told about them. I still am not clear about who the father of Caylee was. I've heard he's dead, but is that true or just a story? Does he even know about Caylee? Does Cayce even know who the real father was?

I'm so sorry about little Caylee, and I hope the mystery will unfold soon, but watching most of the trial on TV, it looks like there are certain things about the murder not yet uncovered.

That Cayce lied about mysterious things is obvious. Her work, her nanny, and where she lived. But why? The thing is we don't know the reasons for all the lies unless she is mentally ill and/or totally bizarre, which is quite possible. But her family didn't strike me that way at all.

I admit, I haven't followed this case for years as some people here have, and which may give me a different perspective. I don't know the type of people that Cayce hung around with, the names of her boyfriends, etc. possibly enough about her parents or friends. But I have read about the case on the internet and watched parts of the trial on TV. It does seem to me that quite a few teenagers, and too many young people today simply disappear and many of them seem to have hung out with some rowdy friends, spending far to much time at night in bars. Too bad.

Also, seeing all those people (mostly young people) laughing, shouting, shoving and trying to get in to see a gruesome murder trial, and the body of a little child seems pretty obscene and morally offensive to me. I guess I grew up in a different age and I'm very glad I did, cause that's the last place anyone I knew would be found.

It is sad that we may never know the truth about what happened to Caylee. The best we can hope for is justice. Even if we may never know for sure if or how others may have helped ICA, I am certain that ICA murdered ICA.

Who knows if ICA knew who Caylee's father is. I've seen people speculate that Cindy did not want Caylee's father in her life because she wanted Caylee with her.

I think that if ICA knew who he was she and her family would have blamed him for Caylee's disappearance. JB might have pointed the finger at him instead of GA.

I think LE wanted to determine who Caylee's father was so they could rule him out as the killer or having helped ICA with the cover-up. I've heard speculation that LE did determine who Caylee's father. Since it doesn't look like its relevant to the case I doubt that those results will be released if they do exist.

At one point ICA was telling people that Caylee's father was a man who died. But I think that he was ruled out as the father. Like JB said in his opening statements, Lee and George were tested and ruled out as being Caylee's father.

ICA was engaged to marry Jesse Grund, but while he did treat ICA as his own, he was tested and ruled out as Caylee's father. At one point team Anthony seemed to be pointing the finger at him.

I don't think that the father knew about Caylee when she was alive. Maybe LE did notify the father if they did determine who he is. Maybe the father has seen Caylee and ICA on tv since her death and figured it out. Regardless, I think the only way we will know is if he steps forward.

Hope that helps and welcome to Websleuths! :)

I am learning a lot from reading the replies here. Lots of common sense. I have not followed all of the details since day one, so I am like a "new juror" in many cases. I agree that our justice system is seriously flawed with reference to blocking or disallowing CRUCIAL evidence by burying it under so-called legal minutia in the name of "fairness to the client".

The name Ricardo Morales keeps coming back to haunt me. At least two panelists on various shows have hinted that Casey probably did not act alone and I keep thinking of his sullen and suspicious-appearing testimony. I have lots of questions about Casey and Morales.

I mentioned before that Florida is number one in child abuse/neglect/homicide, and history bears witness to the fact that the largest perpetrators of child endangerment and death comes at the hands of mothers' boyfriends, or are as a result of the mother choosing a man over a child in a literal sense. Again, I feel it's more than a coincidence that Morales advertised chloroform on his MySpace, the child slept with them, and he noted Casey "disciplined" the child when she couldn't get her to go to sleep. I now read/hear that Casey did not have Caylee on the alleged day of death nor did she have her car.

It''s difficult for me to keep all the players (including the phantom friends) straight in this bizarre case, but I note that not only did Casey have a continuous stream of male friends/boyfriends/lovers; she also kept contact with more than one simultaneously. It's been my theory all along that Casey was on a quest to get out of the Anthony home and bounced from one man to another looking for a fantasy "Mr. Right" to set up housekeeping with. This tells me that while involved with Lazarro there's no reason to think she couldn't have continued to be involved with another man, or men, including Morales.

I'm not clear if, when, or how she and Morales allegedly broke up. What stands out here is the fact that while many of the men interviewed knew little or nothing about Caylee, MORALES was the one with whom Casey involved Caylee routinely, bringing her to sleep over and etc. WHY PUT THE CHILD IN THE BED, I keep wondering? All I see is that she was eager to get out of the house, pack her bags, play house with Morales and bring the baby, too. Play happy family. She sure looks happy in those pictures!

One more point I'd like to make as a general observation is that Casey seems to have met a lot of acquantenances (and especially boyfriends) through mutual introductions. They all appeared to be well-educated, white middle-classed typical professional 20-somethings cut from the same cloth. I wondered: how man of these men knew one another and did she acquire some kind of reputation as an "easy piece"? It's almost as if she was willingly passed from one to another. All of her acquaintences who testified for the prosecution seemed to know little or nothing about her child. THE EXCEPTION TO THIS PROFILE IS MORALES.

Casey obviously wanted to break free from her parents (especially mom), but I honestly don't see that as a motive to kill the child. Casey was ALREADY FREE; she was free before she ever conceived Caylee. Validated by the fact that her father alleges he never even inquired as to the child's father and the mother took her word for paternity by a person she had never met (who probably did not exist). There was absolutely no accountability in that home or she would not have been able to take things as far as they went without SOMEBODY suspecting/confronting her about the mountains of discrepancies in her stories. THEY DID NOT SEE THEIR BELOVED GRANDCHILD FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH!!! Had this ever happened before??? How can somebody possibly pretend to go to work for two years and weave such convoluted stories unless they were given cart blanche to just do their own thing???? It stunned me to hear Cindy tick off the names of so many people in Casey's life whom she had never seen, never met, in light of the thought that these people would have had unlimited access to her grandchild, especially when one considers that Cindy accused Casey of being an unfit mother. If she thought Casey was so unfit, and if she was then the primary caregiver of the child, how is it possible that she NEVER met the so-called babysitter that Caylee was supposedly spending so much time with?

Long story short: If Casey had such unlimited freedom and mobility, what would be the motive to get rid of the child? The ONLY answer I can come up with is that she wanted a man (Morales?) and the man didn't want the child. Did the man administer the chloroform to the child? Did the child die and Casey cover for him? If she accidentally killed the child she would panic, but think of how worse she'd panic if her BOYFRIEND accidentally (or purposefully) killed the child.

Could this have happened in the Anthony home? Perhaps they were having a tyrst there and used the chloroform on the child? Then put the child in the pool to make it look like a drowning? Probably neighbors have already testified to the comings and goings at that home, if they can recall the so-called day of the so-called drowning.

Finally I am thinking about common sense. In every testimony it was said that Casey was a so-called normal, friendly, outgoing, mom who is documented in hundreds of photos having loving interactions with her child. Many have testified that it was obvious there was tension and restentment toward Cindy, but not the baby. There seems to be no history of violence with the girl. There are no indicators that she displayed aberrant behavior as a child or young adult. Not expelled from school, no "enemies", no classic mental health history.

A person does not become a sociopath, psycopath, narcissist, etc., within a few years. There's no evidence of, say, post-partum depression. Like many other single mothers, she had the baby, left it with grandma, went out and lived the good life. Apparently there were no ultimatims given her there; Cindy would probably have been just as happy for Casey to leave and she'd have Caylee to herself. So what was stopping her? Casey wanted Caylee, too - otherwise why take her on her overnights to Morales' apt? Why kill the child?

I am interested in the possibility that as LE zeroed in on Casey (logically because of her lying and the suspicious behaviors), they may have neglected to take a good, hard look at Morales and his possible involvement in any crime. Yet I want to believe that they did consider all angles and possibilities in this horrific situation.

Sorry if this has rambled on too long...thanks for your patience. I would truly appreciate any response that would shed a common sense explanation to my questions.

ICA HAD her car on the 17th and actually backed her car into the garage on the 18th. Plus the flurry of calls happened on a regular basis. Check out her phone records. This occurred many, many times and not just on the 16th. When ICA couldn't reach someone, she would call that person over and over again thus multiple flurry of calls. Also, a body starts decomposing the minute it dies.

I don't mean to be rude more curious, but what 31 day timeline are looking at?

True. But it is a process that takes time before the cells are decomposed. I heard a talking head say something to that affect on thursday. I'm not sure who it was, there are so many of them :). Maybe Amanda G. or on a show with her. I don't think everyone was in boxes like they are on NG and JVM, so maybe it was Dr. Drew. Anyone remember this?

From an ABC News article:
Ricardo Morales, who dated Casey Anthony between February and April of 2008, said that Casey and Caylee spent the night at his apartment in June 2008, just days before 2-year-old Caylee disappeared. During this time, Casey Anthony was also frequently staying at boyfriend Tony Lazzaro's apartment.

Casey Anthony even picked Morales up from the airport on July 15, 2008, the same day her mother made a frantic 911 call saying Caylee Anthony was missing and her daughter's car smelled like there had been a dead body in it. Casey Anthony picked up her former lover using a friend's car.

I am learning a lot from reading the replies here. Lots of common sense. I have not followed all of the details since day one, so I am like a "new juror" in many cases. I agree that our justice system is seriously flawed with reference to blocking or disallowing CRUCIAL evidence by burying it under so-called legal minutia in the name of "fairness to the client".

The name Ricardo Morales keeps coming back to haunt me. At least two panelists on various shows have hinted that Casey probably did not act alone and I keep thinking of his sullen and suspicious-appearing testimony. I have lots of questions about Casey and Morales.

I mentioned before that Florida is number one in child abuse/neglect/homicide, and history bears witness to the fact that the largest perpetrators of child endangerment and death comes at the hands of mothers' boyfriends, or are as a result of the mother choosing a man over a child in a literal sense. Again, I feel it's more than a coincidence that Morales advertised chloroform on his MySpace, the child slept with them, and he noted Casey "disciplined" the child when she couldn't get her to go to sleep. I now read/hear that Casey did not have Caylee on the alleged day of death nor did she have her car.

It''s difficult for me to keep all the players (including the phantom friends) straight in this bizarre case, but I note that not only did Casey have a continuous stream of male friends/boyfriends/lovers; she also kept contact with more than one simultaneously. It's been my theory all along that Casey was on a quest to get out of the Anthony home and bounced from one man to another looking for a fantasy "Mr. Right" to set up housekeeping with. This tells me that while involved with Lazarro there's no reason to think she couldn't have continued to be involved with another man, or men, including Morales.

I'm not clear if, when, or how she and Morales allegedly broke up. What stands out here is the fact that while many of the men interviewed knew little or nothing about Caylee, MORALES was the one with whom Casey involved Caylee routinely, bringing her to sleep over and etc. WHY PUT THE CHILD IN THE BED, I keep wondering? All I see is that she was eager to get out of the house, pack her bags, play house with Morales and bring the baby, too. Play happy family. She sure looks happy in those pictures!

One more point I'd like to make as a general observation is that Casey seems to have met a lot of acquantenances (and especially boyfriends) through mutual introductions. They all appeared to be well-educated, white middle-classed typical professional 20-somethings cut from the same cloth. I wondered: how man of these men knew one another and did she acquire some kind of reputation as an "easy piece"? It's almost as if she was willingly passed from one to another. All of her acquaintences who testified for the prosecution seemed to know little or nothing about her child. THE EXCEPTION TO THIS PROFILE IS MORALES.

Casey obviously wanted to break free from her parents (especially mom), but I honestly don't see that as a motive to kill the child. Casey was ALREADY FREE; she was free before she ever conceived Caylee. Validated by the fact that her father alleges he never even inquired as to the child's father and the mother took her word for paternity by a person she had never met (who probably did not exist). There was absolutely no accountability in that home or she would not have been able to take things as far as they went without SOMEBODY suspecting/confronting her about the mountains of discrepancies in her stories. THEY DID NOT SEE THEIR BELOVED GRANDCHILD FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH!!! Had this ever happened before??? How can somebody possibly pretend to go to work for two years and weave such convoluted stories unless they were given cart blanche to just do their own thing???? It stunned me to hear Cindy tick off the names of so many people in Casey's life whom she had never seen, never met, in light of the thought that these people would have had unlimited access to her grandchild, especially when one considers that Cindy accused Casey of being an unfit mother. If she thought Casey was so unfit, and if she was then the primary caregiver of the child, how is it possible that she NEVER met the so-called babysitter that Caylee was supposedly spending so much time with?

Long story short: If Casey had such unlimited freedom and mobility, what would be the motive to get rid of the child? The ONLY answer I can come up with is that she wanted a man (Morales?) and the man didn't want the child. Did the man administer the chloroform to the child? Did the child die and Casey cover for him? If she accidentally killed the child she would panic, but think of how worse she'd panic if her BOYFRIEND accidentally (or purposefully) killed the child.

Could this have happened in the Anthony home? Perhaps they were having a tyrst there and used the chloroform on the child? Then put the child in the pool to make it look like a drowning? Probably neighbors have already testified to the comings and goings at that home, if they can recall the so-called day of the so-called drowning.

Finally I am thinking about common sense. In every testimony it was said that Casey was a so-called normal, friendly, outgoing, mom who is documented in hundreds of photos having loving interactions with her child. Many have testified that it was obvious there was tension and restentment toward Cindy, but not the baby. There seems to be no history of violence with the girl. There are no indicators that she displayed aberrant behavior as a child or young adult. Not expelled from school, no "enemies", no classic mental health history.

A person does not become a sociopath, psycopath, narcissist, etc., within a few years. There's no evidence of, say, post-partum depression. Like many other single mothers, she had the baby, left it with grandma, went out and lived the good life. Apparently there were no ultimatims given her there; Cindy would probably have been just as happy for Casey to leave and she'd have Caylee to herself. So what was stopping her? Casey wanted Caylee, too - otherwise why take her on her overnights to Morales' apt? Why kill the child?

I am interested in the possibility that as LE zeroed in on Casey (logically because of her lying and the suspicious behaviors), they may have neglected to take a good, hard look at Morales and his possible involvement in any crime. Yet I want to believe that they did consider all angles and possibilities in this horrific situation.

Sorry if this has rambled on too long...thanks for your patience. I would truly appreciate any response that would shed a common sense explanation to my questions.

I don't mean this to sound snarky ,I really don't. LE looked . That's why there IS so much info on RM .It does help to know this case from the beginning. I mean that in the nicest way,since you admitted you don't know all the details.
I see false info being stated on WS's these days as though it is fact.
This is not directed at you,but here at WS anything stated as fact should be backed up by a link to the info. I've been a slacker myself,but that's the way it is here.Otherwise it should include that it's just an opinion.

From an ABC News article:
Ricardo Morales, who dated Casey Anthony between February and April of 2008, said that Casey and Caylee spent the night at his apartment in June 2008, just days before 2-year-old Caylee disappeared. During this time, Casey Anthony was also frequently staying at boyfriend Tony Lazzaro's apartment.

Casey Anthony even picked Morales up from the airport on July 15, 2008, the same day her mother made a frantic 911 call saying Caylee Anthony was missing and her daughter's car smelled like there had been a dead body in it. Casey Anthony picked up her former lover using a friend's car.

It helps to read the documents ,depos,and LE interviews,instead of news stories trying to get readers to buy their papers. The media has taken a LOT out of context and gotten much of their info wrong.
News stories aren't evidence. Again,not trying to snark! So glad you want to know the truth.
WS has all the documents in it's stickies.

ICA did seem to do a lot of hopping around from man to man. It could go to motive because those relationships may have ended because the men did not want to be involved with a single mother. I'm sure that could have been a factor, but I don't think that ICA is capable of having much more than a superficial bond other people so that must have been a factor as well.

For awhile I did think that her ability to compartmentalize her real and fake life and friends combined with the man hoping could indicate that there was was someone out there who helped ICA in some way with Caylee's death.

Here is why I don't think that one of these men killed or helped kill ICA:

ICA is a superficial person who doesn't seem to care about anyone but herself. I don't think that she would protect anyone and take all of the blame herself.

ICA doesn't even consider the believability of her lies before telling them. I think it was obvious to LE she was lying and yet I think their investigation was very thorough. I think that if an accomplice is out there LE would have found them.

From what I've seen LE has only dropped the ball once in this case when they didn't respond to Kronk's report that he may have found Caylee. I've always assumed that had nothing to do with the investigators and was a mistake made by those responsible for getting the info to those investigators.

The fact that Cindy and the A's believed so much of ICA's bs doesn't indicate to me that ICA was a good liar and manipulator. In many ways their hands were tied as to what they could do to protect Caylee because ICA was her mother. I think they put up with so much because they wanted to keep Caylee with them to protect her. When they did believe the lies, they did so much of their own issues and disfunction. I don't think ICA could have manipulated a man to have anything to do with Caylee's death. It seems more like these men used her. But it only takes one.

I don't mean this to sound snarky ,I really don't. LE looked . That's why there IS so much info on RM .It does help to know this case from the beginning. I mean that in the nicest way,since you admitted you don't know all the details.
I see false info being stated on WS's these days as though it is fact.
This is not directed at you,but here at WS anything stated as fact should be backed up by a link to the info. I've been a slacker myself,but that's the way it is here.Otherwise it should include that it's just an opinion.

It doesn't help that I'm seeing the same thing happening on tv. Sometimes I don't know what to believe or base my opinions on even if I see it in print or coming directly out of an "expert" on one of the shows.

I've noticed it in other cases and it is upsetting, with Caylee's its made me really not want to tune in to those shows at all it makes me so mad.

If sports announcers made these kinds errors in their reporting they would be yanked off the error. I don't know how NG and others are getting away with this stuff when they are talking about Caylee who is more important than even the Stanley Cup.

All and all I think that folks here are more responsible with the facts than the talking heads, but I appriciate your reminder because I can tell you aren't being snarky, you care. :)

Thanks everyone for your responses. I had already read and viewed all of the LE interviews available of acquaintences and family. Basically am caught up on the big picture. Sorry if this is off-topic, but can anyone tell me if there is information on where Casey would actually leave Caylee when/if she allegedly chloroformed/knocked her out? We hear that over a 2 year period family thought Caylee was at Zanny's - where was she? People have speculated the trunk of the car. If she left an unconscious Caylee with friends, well...what can I say? If she was drugging the child routinely, it seems that the child would have had sleep disturbances or other behaviors that might be a tip-off to R.N. Cindy. The child appeared to be healthy, normal and happy.

The amount of lies and secret behaviors she got away with is astounding. I can only surmise that NOBODY was paying attention. Either that, or they knew and did nothing. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double