Votes: 877 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 50 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. At first I thought Caylee was killed accidentally with the chloroform by Cayce, but if that were true, why the duct tape on her face? It's easy to say she did it, but maybe there's still something missing about this story we don't know.

This crime is so convoluted. I still think there's a missing piece of the puzzle. jmo.

Imo, to keep her quiet if she woke up before Casey came back to get her.

100% Casey all the way! Casey was the only daughter to Cindy. Casey alone fought with and hated her Mother enough to " take Cindy's sunshine away "! Casey was the only person that was jealous of Caylee and how all of the attention, time and money was all Caylee's. Casey hated Caylee's special bond with Cindy. Casey alone was the only one that benefited from Caylee's murder.

All of the scheming, lying, tampering, destroying of evidence and intentionally trying to throw Casey's murderous act, on ANYONE else, by members of Casey's family, a few of her associates and her Attorney Mr. Baez just further strengthens for me how Casey and Casey, alone is 100% responsible for the murder and disposal of Caylee........JMO

Well, even if she killed Caylee, the family helped cover it up for their own selfish purposes IMO, so I say NO, because conspiracy to cover a murder or effect findings still makes others guilty.

I say no, Casey did not act alone, she had all her imaginary friends to help her.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I had already read and viewed all of the LE interviews available of acquaintences and family. Basically am caught up on the big picture. Sorry if this is off-topic, but can anyone tell me if there is information on where Casey would actually leave Caylee when/if she allegedly chloroformed/knocked her out? We hear that over a 2 year period family thought Caylee was at Zanny's - where was she? People have speculated the trunk of the car. If she left an unconscious Caylee with friends, well...what can I say? If she was drugging the child routinely, it seems that the child would have had sleep disturbances or other behaviors that might be a tip-off to R.N. Cindy. The child appeared to be healthy, normal and happy.

The amount of lies and secret behaviors she got away with is astounding. I can only surmise that NOBODY was paying attention. Either that, or they knew and did nothing. Thanks.

I have some questions about whether she was happy. In the photos of her that I've seen she mostly seems to have a neutral expression or the sort of forced grin you take when you're told to smile and not a genuine smile of enjoyment. It doesn't reach her eyes IMO.

I agree with the poster who said that if she had help they would have come up with a more intelligent cover story.

Yes ICA was alone. Baez keeps reminding everyone how close to the road the remains were. If ICA had help the body would have been carried farther into the woods.

If anyone else were involved, KC would have set them up-- she would be free and that person would be in jail. jmo

I have always thought that Casey acted alone in the murder of Caylee, but also thought George helped Casey afterwards in the disposal of the body. In fact, I thought (and posted) this even before Caylee's body was located.

It is just my opinion alone that George attempted to make it look as if Caylee had been kidnapped. I also think that the entire family later became aware of what Casey had done and helped her to cover it up. I honestly believe that George and Cindy both knew of the smell in the vehicle before it was even picked up at the tow yard. I believe that Caylee's body had been in the Anthony's back yard for at least a day or two. I am most likely wrong, but this is all what I have thought since the beginning.

JMO

:eek: Have you been talking to the Defense Team? :eek:

It seems like JB read your mind, except he changed it to an accidental drowning, and then threw in the meter reader.

You posted this in July 2010, do you still feel this way? Not saying you're wrong, just surprised how much JB "stole" from your thoughts, and from those of other members here.

I'm reading this thread just to see what we were saying last year. :crazy:

Thus far, I've seen no evidence presented in the trial that leads me to believe anyone else was involved in the murder of Caylee. Unless the DT come up with some VERY strong evidence to prove otherwise, I going to say she acted alone. Not only in the death of Caylee, but in the cover-up of her death as well.

JMO

Originally Posted by ChickenPants
Thanks everyone for your responses. I had already read and viewed all of the LE interviews available of acquaintences and family. Basically am caught up on the big picture. Sorry if this is off-topic, but can anyone tell me if there is information on where Casey would actually leave Caylee when/if she allegedly chloroformed/knocked her out? We hear that over a 2 year period family thought Caylee was at Zanny's - where was she? People have speculated the trunk of the car. If she left an unconscious Caylee with friends, well...what can I say? If she was drugging the child routinely, it seems that the child would have had sleep disturbances or other behaviors that might be a tip-off to R.N. Cindy. The child appeared to be healthy, normal and happy.

The amount of lies and secret behaviors she got away with is astounding. I can only surmise that NOBODY was paying attention. Either that, or they knew and did nothing. Thanks.

I have some questions about whether she was happy. In the photos of her that I've seen she mostly seems to have a neutral expression or the sort of forced grin you take when you're told to smile and not a genuine smile of enjoyment. It doesn't reach her eyes IMO.

I agree with the poster who said that if she had help they would have come up with a more intelligent cover story.

BBM
Cindy never noticed her daughter was pregnant until six week before the baby's birth, I doubt if she would have paid much attention to Caylee's sleep disturbances or anything else if Casey brushed it off. Casey would say, "she slept at the nanny's", or "she's just irritable because nanny says Caylee wasn't feeling well today, but she's better now."

I agree about Caylee in pictures. She just didn't look like a "happy" child to me, either. She had much bigger smiles in pictures with Cindy, George, and even Lee, but not with Casey. When George or Cindy were behind the camera taking videos of Caylee, they talked to her and she responded to them, laughing and happy. When Casey was behind the camera, there was dead silence, the child was somber, never with a big smile, and never interacting with the person behind that camera. Case in point, the video of Caylee dancing in the tutu. She should have been dancing, smiling, laughing, having fun, but she just gave the videographer blank, haunting looks.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-1m8RGDUJ8&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Caylee Anthony‬‏[/ame]

I'm firmly in the "Casey acted alone" camp. There has not been one iota of evidence to indicate someone else being involved. This is not a movie, it's real life. You just don't find that many people in real life who are willing to cover up or profit off the death of a child, and certainly not the loving grandparents. As a grandmother in a similar situation, having a granddaughter by my 19 year old unmarried and unemployed daughter who lives with me, it offends me greatly to see the hate and suspicion aimed at the Anthonys. I can easily picture myself in the same place they are. I can't imagine suffering from the grief of losing my beloved granddaughter while at the same time having the general public taunt and accuse me of being involved or even guilty of murdering her myself. No person who is grieving for the grandchild and trying to accept the idea that their own daughter murdered that child should be subjected to the abuse that has been thrown at them. It makes me sad for humanity.

Imo, to keep her quiet if she woke up before Casey came back to get her.

I think Casey chloroformed Caylee so that Caylee wouldn't suffer while she died. I like to believe that Caylee simply fell asleep and never woke up again. It's better than thinking of the pain and horror she would have gone through if she'd been awake and unable to breathe.

ICA HAD her car on the 17th and actually backed her car into the garage on the 18th. Plus the flurry of calls happened on a regular basis. Check out her phone records. This occurred many, many times and not just on the 16th. When ICA couldn't reach someone, she would call that person over and over again thus multiple flurry of calls. Also, a body starts decomposing the minute it dies.

I don't mean to be rude more curious, but what 31 day timeline are looking at?

That's another odd thing about this case. Chris Stutz said that KC came to his house either on the 17th, 18th, or 19th of June and that she was in Tony's vehicle. However, it seems she was driving her own on those days, as well. I am wondering if Chris Stutz is just wrong about the time he saw KC.

That's another odd thing about this case. Chris Stutz said that KC came to his house either on the 17th, 18th, or 19th of June and that she was in Tony's vehicle. However, it seems she was driving her own on those days, as well. I am wondering if Chris Stutz is just wrong about the time he saw KC.

I might be mistaken but I believe her phone pings placed her at chris's house on the 17th.

I was this link to get my information and there is alot of research and work on this case there.

http://www.acandyrose.com/

Okay, if you say so.

I happen to believe he saw her that day. No problem.
Since George's testimony, I'm changing my opinion on his credibility. I now believe Caylee could have been killed between 4-6 p.m. on the 16th.

Yes, she killed her alone.

This case has made me cynical and I have a few rough edges showing, just sayin'-But really, I believe KC's feelings about CA were secondary to the fact that she wanted to be able to sleep with guys and party her face off. She wasn't thinking about Cindy, other than the fact that Cindy would not do things KC's way, she was thinking about herself and what made her high in life.
And along came the perfect storm (my theory): CA would not watch the kid, TL was gonna find nooky elsewhere if KC couldn't see him (in her mind, prolly with that vixen MariaK), KC was finding herself increasingly attractive and almost testosterone-y, she had planned a bit and now the nerve was rising (after all, she was getting away with theft and lying all 'round)...and Caylee would not stop whining, or climbing, or talking while KC was on the phone...perhaps after a night of fighting with CA...so KC chose Caylee's last hour.

She's a sicko, and she did it alone.

I have not been following this case specifically. I watched it a bit in the beginning, but then lost touch with all the stuff that was going on. Lately, it's come up again, especially since the trial started. I've been reading as much as I could about all the characters, but I'm still unsure of all of them. There are so many.

Some of the characters stump me and I would appreciate if someone could answer for me who they were. Several of these characters are used only by initials.

One of them is LE. Who is that? I cannot find a name for LE anywhere on the computer. Then there are a bunch of boyfriends, who go in and out of the scene and Casey's life. Just like to know who they were and when they were in Casey's life. Thanks, if anyone wants to explain.

IN answering the question as to whether or not Casey acted alone or with someone else, my only answer is that it's hard for me to even relate to a mother who would murder her own small child, although I've read about such cases in the news and heard about them on TV. Most however, are solved rather quickly. But there are exceptions, and this is one of them.

Partly, I can't understand why the child was buried so close to the house if someone in that house killed her. It's almost as if her murder was trying to intimidate the family or someone in the family who lived nearby. Casey being one of them, and her family, the others. So, I just don't know. I keep reading on these forums that Cindy and Casey could not get along. But this is not unusual. Lots of moms and daughters of Casey's age don't get along. But what has this to do with the death of Caylee? I just don't see the connection?

If Casey wanted her freedom, why didn't she just leave her child with her parents, who probably would have been glad to care for her, and leave home? Why all the intrigue? Why did she take the child with her if she didn't want to take care of her? It just doesn't add up to me. Certainly the parents would not have harmed that child, nor the brother. They loved her. No reason to. So to me, at least, it had to be someone who really didn't care for the child at all. I don't know who the father was, because I've read a few different names of boyfriends, so it could have been most anyone. Might not even have been one of the boyfriends who was mentioned but just some guy she went to bed with one time. It's quite possible she never even knew his real name. He could have been married. But if Casey found out, and was trying to get money from the guy, that could have been a motive for the father.

Very complicated, and I hope it's solved. What a horror that a lovely little child like that was murdered. I have my doubts it was an accident perpetrated by a member of the Anthony household. Just doesn't make sense. For if it was, that child would not have been buried so close to the Anthony home. It would have been buried far from the house, even from the state so there could be no connection to Casey or the Anthony family, unless the killer was trying to intimidate them and that doesn't make sense either. Something's missing in this case. Maybe if I had followed it from the beginning I would feel differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double