• The Defense provided reasonable doubt and the jury got it right

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I did take his word for that, you could be right. But the skull was moved, by RK..he admitted that he moved it and no one knows how much. No one knows that the duct tape was used as murder weapon, that was just the prosecutors theory. Why was one piece found so far away, even if it was the 4th piece..maybe all of the pieces started off where the 4th piece was? How do we know for sure?
Why does it matter what the murder weapon was? If it was a pillow? Does that make Casey any less guilty? If she drowned her in the pool? If she put her between the mattresses and sat on them to squeeze the air out of her? If she chloroformed her? If she duct taped her? If she put her in the trunk and she suffocated? If she was not watching her and she had an accident and died? Why does it matter? Caylee is still dead. Casey is still her mother. Casey is responsible by LAW for whatever happens to her child, her child, her child, and should have been held accountable. She threw her away like garbage. She did not attempt to have her rescusitated, she did not administer cpr, she did not rush her to an emergency room, she did not call the police, she did not call an ambulance. Those things MEAN something. It should be blatantly obvious. It is to me. I have six children, and two of them are autistic, so I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on parenting children...and when one is hurt? All you can think is to get them help-save them-no matter what. I have ridden an ambulance to the hospital with one of my children who was not breathing hardly at all. I KNOW for a fact how a person who loves their child reacts when something is wrong with one of them. I'll tell you what they don't do-they don't double bag them in Glads and throw them in the swamp. That is a dead giveaway here of what kind of mother Casey really is...not the pretty face she showed to her friends, but the scary mean mommy that only poor little Caylee ever got to witness...Casey had no love for that baby...or we would not be here, wondering if she threw her in the swamp because she was such a good mother.:banghead::sick:

So in order to try to confirm your theory, you are now trying to insinuate Kronk was involved? You have gone way past reasonable doubt and into conspiracy theory area here. The prosecution used that video because of the fact the 6 months or decomp moved the tape, and they wanted to show how it was when she died. Yeah the picture didnt show where the tape was, because like everyone said, it was six months later and the skin was now gone.

And why would you call Dr G arrogant?? What did she do to make you say that? But you dont find the man that flipped off the camera arrogant? Im sorry, but your arguments are nonsensical to me, I cant even understand why you believe these things, you seem to just be trying to find any alternate explanation to prove it wasnt murder, even the explanations make no sense.

How could the video show how the tape was when she died, when no one knows how it was when she died. No on knows this, not even JA. He thinks it's how she died, but he does not know. No I am not insinuating Kronk was involved, but you never know, he did know where the body was for 4 months. Who knows how many times he went back to check on his "find". His son said he called him around Thanksgiving and told him about it, yet he didn't report it again until mid-December?

I think the man who flipped off the camera you are talking about is CM. He was being harrassed as well as the rest of the DT daily by that obnoxious reporter..guess he got fed up.

I truly do not want to be argumentitive, I just can easily see how the jury came to their decision. I think a lot of the states evidence was very questionable. They did not use many of their own sherrif department investigators or FBI investigators, but went outside and found others, like Dr. Voss. When JB used the state and FBI people as his own witnesses, we found out why..because their findings did not coincide with the states theory so they left that evidence out and did not use them, instead finding a "research lab" rather than a FBI forensics lab (big difference).

I know one thing Im probably not the only one who will think twice about reporting a dead body. That in itself is sad. I still think the DT should of not been aloud to have Kronk son testify. The son clearly had hard feeling towards his dad to begin with.

How could the video show how the tape was when she died, when no one knows how it was when she died. No on knows this, not even JA. He thinks it's how she died, but he does not know. No I am not insinuating Kronk was involved, but you never know, he did know where the body was for 4 months. Who knows how many times he went back to check on his "find". His son said he called him around Thanksgiving and told him about it, yet he didn't report it again until mid-December?

I think the man who flipped off the camera you are talking about is CM. He was being harrassed as well as the rest of the DT daily by that obnoxious reporter..guess he got fed up.

I truly do not want to be argumentitive, I just can easily see how the jury came to their decision. I think a lot of the states evidence was very questionable. They did not use many of their own sherrif department investigators or FBI investigators, but went outside and found others, like Dr. Voss. When JB used the state and FBI people as his own witnesses, we found out why..because their findings did not coincide with the states theory so they left that evidence out and did not use them, instead finding a "research lab" rather than a FBI forensics lab (big difference).
The area where her skull and the bags lay was underwater from the time he first went there, until just before he finally made it all the way in to where she was. It was underwater. Why do people have a hard time getting that? It was a flood plain-a swampy area that went underwater for much of the year. The first times he was out there? It was underwater. He could not get to it because it was underwater. He tried to report it. How is it that people are coming to these distorted twisted theories of people who think they are helping becoming...oh...now I get it...
MORALLY BANKRUPT INDIVIDUALS...
Oh yes, the defense SAID that so it must be true then huh...because they were after all so straightforward and honest and upstanding about it all...

:banghead::banghead::banghead::waitasec::sick:

The duct tape was on her head somewhere, would it be any less evil if her eyes had been duct taped?

Ok, I did take his word for that, you could be right. But the skull was moved, by RK..he admitted that he moved it and no one knows how much. No one knows that the duct tape was used as murder weapon, that was just the prosecutors theory. Why was one piece found so far away, even if it was the 4th piece..maybe all of the pieces started off where the 4th piece was? How do we know for sure?
So let's apply the same logic to him as to everyone else...if he lied about that what else did he lie about? Heck, maybe he was one of Casey's "tricks" she turned for money, and maybe he was there with her in her bed when the baby died. Maybe he was the one who set it all up for her Yeah it was him...that makes about as much sense as any of this other fiction I have heard.:seeya:

The jury cant find a person guilty based on what they think happened, or what maybe happened or what it looks like happened. They needed the pieces put together and they weren't. It doesnt mean the jury thinks shes innocent, there just wasnt enough evidence to convict her beyond a reasonable doubt.

Another thing that has always bothered me about George is this...

He reported his 2 Gas cans stolen but never mentioned to Police when filling out that report that Casey had often taken his Gas cans...Then when he got them back he never called to report that they had been found.

Was he filing that report to cover himself incase his Gas cans turned up sere they should'nt be???

My theory on the gas cans is that if he and CA had decided they would seek custody of Caylee, maybe they were documenting the gas can theft as part of a dossier they were compiling against KC. Maybe CA's counsellor recommended this. But as it turned out, by then there was no Caylee to get custody of anymore, so the episode hung awkwardly in the scenario, because it was part of a different scenario they couldn't admit to because it blew their story of how wonderful a mother she was.

Everyone lies, poor Caylee dies.

Oh my, this thread is making me positively sick! I see juror foreman has given credence to the ENTIRE jury, without any foundation, and they ALL rolled with it!

I know someone exactly like this guy in real life and I can tell you that he has had NO life experience to back up his thoughts...EVER!!! He sounds like he's in the know...but he's Not!

I'll stop here, TOS and all. :shakehead:

I'm just going to say everytime I hear a juror talk they prove they were wrong. The foreman on Greta tonight didn't listen to or read jury instuctions. PLUS, he is telling Greta how I'll anwer that question...which will want you to ask me more questions. Sorry I have done everything possible to think they were right...BUT theuy were wrong!

The jury cant find a person guilty based on what they think happened, or what maybe happened or what it looks like happened. They needed the pieces put together and they weren't. It doesnt mean the jury thinks shes innocent, there just wasnt enough evidence to convict her beyond a reasonable doubt.
Her baby is in garbage bags dead in a swamp and she did not report her missing and then lied and said she was kidnapped. That's about all I need to know.

After what the foreman said tonight, it would not have mattered if they had a video of KC duct taping her face. He fed them all the koolaid and they went willing. As much as we try, you can't make logic out of something totally illogical.

The more I think about it the more I become convinced that it was CM and JB together in cahootz...they must have both been her "tricks" her "johns", and maybe they were having a threesome that day, you know? Some folks are kooky that way...and maybe they had let Caylee out in the yard to play while they engaged in their lude acts together...then they discovered she had pulled a lawn chair over and climbed into the pool and drowned...and they never heard her...

So being the superpowered lawyers they are, they helped her come up with a plan that would
1) Make her look like a good mother
2) Make it look like George had been home and been the one to find Caylee and dispose of her body.
3) Make her rich
4) Make themselves rich and famous in the process

Yeah...I can see it. I mean, come one, the way those two act around her? It is very very suspicious to say the least.,..I can see where the three of them conspired to throw George under the bus, get rid of Caylee so they could have their love-queen all to themselves anytime they wanted and it would all be good...yeah,,,that's what the evidence shows...

Just like it shows George had anything to do with it.

Both are just as farfetched and as ludicrous as one another.

NOBODY but Casey the socio had anything to do with what happened to Caylee.
It was not Jose
It was not Cheney Mason
It was not George
It was not the meter reader
It was not professor plum in the study with a wrench
It was not miss peacock with a candlestick
It was Casey and only Casey and she alone got away with it and is scott free while her baby is just as dead and gone as if she never existed.

There was more than enough evidence. Some they were not allowed to see or hear, but it was evidence nonetheless, just not allowed in court for various reasons, and the rest? They chose to ignore completely and go with the insane ramblings of a half-wit who represents himself as:sick: an attorney.

This JOKER of a FOREMAN does not even know the damn date! Georges LIES implicate HIM in murder and cause suspicion, but not Casey's? This is the most surreal thing I have ever had the misfortune to experience.

how about we change the name of this thread to " Did the Jurors get anything right"

After what the foreman said tonight, it would not have mattered if they had a video of KC duct taping her face. He fed them all the koolaid and they went willing. As much as we try, you can't make logic out of something totally illogical.
In his profession he is used to "reading" people....Oh Jesus God in heaven! Help the people he is "reading" because he seriously needs to get glasses or cataract surgery or something because his "reading" skills? They suck! Big time!

They discussed George Anthony as a murderer in their "round robin" discussions... I wonder if they devoted any thought to Casey in those rounds they made? Oh God this just gets worse every time any one of them opens their mouth.

These jurors better pray their names are NEVER released, because there are some people that will take this up with them in a not so nice way!

How is it possible they picked an entire jury where this clown here was the best one for the FOREMAN job? Where does that leave the others? Vegetative state?

Help me God in heaven to get through all this with my sanity. Poor Caylee had a panel of embiciles decide her case apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoly1966