Did Travis know Arias was coming to his house the night he was murdered?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Did Travis know Arias was coming to his home the night she murdered him?

• Yes, he knew.

Votes: 108 12.4%
  • No, he didn't know.

Votes: 634 72.5%
  • Other combination (yes and no)

Votes: 47 5.4%
  • I don't know

Votes: 85 9.7%

• Total voters
Jodi was Travis' drug. He was addicted to the sex with her. He would have been better off mainlining heroin.

He wasn't addicted to her before he was murdered. I think at one time he was infatuated with her because she had no sexual boundaries and showed him new sexual experiences. The thing about infatuations they wane eventually especially when the victim realizes he is dealing with a bizarre female.

Something happened to open his eyes when he sent the numerous May 26th texts to her. Whatever it was it was egregious enough that he no longer wanted her in his life ever again. It was over and she knew it and she also know he was mad enough this time to expose what she had done to him that finally sent him over the edge.

If he truly had been addicted to JA all he would have to say to her is 'don't move back to CA Jodi' and she would have stayed there stuck like glue to him. He also would have gone to see her once she moved in April but noooooo.....he not only didn't go see her he made up an excuse twice for not going and I'm sure she was pressuring for him to come to California. IMO, he had no intentions of ever talking to her again or seeing her.

He never called her back when she made numerous calls to him when she was coming to Mesa to murder him.

He did not know she was coming. Travis would have either made sure someone was there with him or he would have left and not been there when she arrived.

IMO

Yes, he was likely ignoring her after the sex. Jodi mentions, during her interrogation, that Travis moved the furniture to begin cleaning the floor, and because of that, she couldn't sit on the couch. To me, she sounded miffed about it--i.e., it was a significant part of the afternoon. I think he got side-tracked on the cleaning and abandoned it; I think they were arguing for hours.

There isn't even any proof they had sex that day.

What man who is supposedly 'addicted' to sex with a particular woman doesn't have sex with her until 9-10 hours after she arrives? (According to the defendant) A man that has not seen this woman for months?

None of what she says makes logical sense. None of it.

IMO

There isn't even any proof they had sex that day.

What man who is supposedly 'addicted' to sex with a particular woman doesn't have sex with her until 9-10 hours after she arrives? (According to the defendant) A man that has not seen this woman for months?

None of what she says makes logical sense. None of it.

IMO

If you dismiss every single thing Jodi says as lies, without even looking at the corroborating evidence, you miss big parts of the picture. There's plenty of evidence they had sex that day, including pictures, never shown, of them engaged in the act. But, even if we didn't know about these other pictures, there's enough there to conclude, without breaking a sweat, they had sex that day. The theory that they didn't have sex is the one that requires convoluted and improbable explanations.

If you dismiss every single thing Jodi says as lies, without even looking at the corroborating evidence, you miss big parts of the picture. There's plenty of evidence they had sex that day, including pictures, never shown, of them engaged in the act. But, even if we didn't know about these other pictures, there's enough there to conclude, without breaking a sweat, they had sex that day. The theory that they didn't have sex is the one that requires convoluted and improbable explanations.

Is it possible Jodi could have uploaded those nudie/sex pics from her own camera/laptop to Travis's camera's memory card? Such that they'd have the 4 Jun date, but were not really taken that day?

I know, Occam's Razor and all that.

Just wondering. I assume those photos had the 4 Jun date 'on them' or they wouldn't even be considered.

Just wondering.

Is it possible Jodi could have uploaded those nudie/sex pics from her own camera/laptop to Travis's camera's memory card? Such that they'd have the 4 Jun date, but were not really taken that day?

I know, Occam's Razor and all that.

Just wondering. I assume those photos had the 4 Jun date 'on them' or they wouldn't even be considered.

Just wondering.

My bold: right. Possible is not probable. More than that, why on earth would she want to mindfully create evidence that places her at the scene of a bloody crime?

IF it were proven to me that she went to all this technical trouble to create the false impression that they had sex on June 4th, and THEN that she went to all the trouble of a reverse-process to destroy that impression, I would have to conclude that she didn't premeditate the murder and is guilty of a lesser charge.

He may have thought she left after the picture session?
then pretended to leave and he did not lock doors so? She snuck up on him..an unwelcome guest...DOGGIE DOOR maybe was the way she snuck in?:seeya:

I think he knew but not until that last phone call hours before she got there and he was trying to appease her....she was one determined gal....

If they talked on the phone it had to be before she got into Arizona because she went off the grid the whole time she was in Arizona...and if they did talk, who knows what was said? I don't think he knew she was coming. I don't believe anything Jodi says. The only time she might have told the truth on the stand is when they asked her her name. JMO

He knew because she left voice mail messages. He didn't believe it because he thought she couldn't get the money for such a trip, AND because she's such a liar.

Did anyone ever hear these voicemail messages and what they said? I didn't hear about this in court nor on TV. If Jodi said she left voice messages saying she was coming, we can safely bet that is a lie.

I remember somewhere she said she made a really short call to him that she had decided to come see him last minute. She tried to make it sound like he was so happy. I believe the calls she made to TA that were before AZ and just over 2 minutes, were of her checking his vmail.
I think she showed up unexpectedly, with a story of I am so sorry, here- I brought you a check, please forgive my stupid behavior, etc.

If they talked on the phone it had to be before she got into Arizona because she went off the grid the whole time she was in Arizona...and if they did talk, who knows what was said? I don't think he knew she was coming. I don't believe anything Jodi says. The only time she might have told the truth on the stand is when they asked her her name. JMO

She went to great lenghs to make sure noone knew she was going to Arizona. She went incognito. She called him to make sure he was there. I hope all the jurors realize this is first degree. The brutality of what she has done isnt even conceivable. She will want her life spared. She did not care about Travis' life. Adios jodi.

What happened to the I got there three or four in the morning and almost changed my mind, but saw a light up in Travis's bedroom so I knocked and Travis answered the door and Naps was barking story? Doesn't seem like Travis knew about any visit from Jodi in that version does it? It went along with the Travis and a friend dropping by late at night to see me once story.

Sorry but I never he a rd t hat version? When was that?

I just don't know one way or the other, but the pictures are troubling. He did NOT want his privates photographed and as the shower pics show, only his upper body. The last one, he has his leg crossed over. Those shower "poses" are not poses imo. I'm a guy and those are not poses. The ones on the bed, look like he was snuck up on. WHO takes pictures, making sure the KY or any lubricant is included in the pic. The ones of Hodi I think imo are on self timer.

I think Travis knew Jodi was on her "road trip" but was just thinking she was coming for a reason. ie: CD's

He was done with her, but because he was so kind-hearted, he accepted her.

The sex is another reason. Sorry, to to blunt but he did not get any with the Mormon girls he was dating.

I think one major thing to remember came out in the defense closing. I'm sure Nurmi didn't mean for this important fact to come out the way it did however it did in fact come out. Jodi made her last phone call to Travis on 6/3/08 at 8:34 pm. Jodi called Ryan B on 6/3/08 Around 9:30 or 10 pm telling him that she was on her way to come see him and would arrive around 12 hours later. That means that Jodi did NOT have plans with Travis to go see him before going to see Ryan or Jodi would have given a later arrival time. It also means that Jodi PLANNED to sneak in on Travis, kill him in his sleep and hightail it to Utah to make her ETA with Ryan.

MOO

Well, we know that she's a smooth talker and she apparently knew her way around Travis - when she needed to manipulate him, she could. Knowing what we know about TA now, I gather he was a very forgiving person. However, I think she did get a hold of him by phone before she left CA and convinced him that she was going to be in the area and would drop off the CD's of their travels. It's the only feasible explanation how, after his vehement texts to her on May 28, she could talk her way into his house once again. I can't imagine that if she showed up without warning he would have welcomed her in and eventually have sex with her. But, you know, stranger things have happened. But I'm going with the he knew she was coming theory.

After listening to Chris Hughes I'm even more convinced that Travis did not know. She showed up unannounced. The reason that Travis allowed her to remain there even after those angry messages is because she came with an apology and the sex tape recording saying she wanted to give it back to him.

After listening to Chris Hughes I'm even more convinced that Travis did not know. She showed up unannounced. The reason that Travis allowed her to remain there even after those angry messages is because she came with an apology and the sex tape recording saying she wanted to give it back to him.

I heard Chris say that he didn't think TA knew she was coming over but did he also say that she came with the sex tape? Speculation or does he know? Or are you speculating?
IMO, I think she may have used the sex tape to blackmail him, definitely.

Aside from TA having an important Conference Call to attend, the way I believe it most Obvious, Guaranteed, that TA did NOT know JA was coming is because IF he did, there would be NO Reason for her to go through ALL the multitude ways she did of trying to hide the fact that she was in Arizona. She wouldn't know if he would have told any of his Room-mates, friends or family that she was coming, thus no reason for her to take all those "I was Never in Arizona" moves

Aside from TA having an important Conference Call to attend, the way I believe it most Obvious, Guaranteed, that TA did NOT know JA was coming is because IF he did, there would be NO Reason for her to go through ALL the multitude ways she did of trying to hide the fact that she was in Arizona. She wouldn't know if he would have told any of his Room-mates, friends or family that she was coming, thus no reason for her to take all those "I was Never in Arizona" moves

Very logical & reasonable point. Thanks!

No way Travis knew she was coming, imo. He'd been discussing with friends (and family too, iirc) that he had concerns about her and didn't he tell Regan Housley in a text May 19 that he was afraid of JA? He definitely would've told someone she was coming.

:moo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back