Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. How horrible for you and your family! I am sorry for your loss. So sorry kidz.:blowkiss:
Thank you. :blowkiss:

O/T I would just like to say that it really bothers me that some of you feel LE would not jump at a credible lead and follow up on it. We're talking about a little girl. Of course they would love to find her alive. What an awful way to feel about them. They just haven't gotten that credible lead. I'm sure this case has been so hard on them.

Donated to TES, GA picked them up before they got there, TES had to pay out of pocket to replace.

:eek: If this is true (and have no reason to doubt Blink) then I am finally at a loss for words.

Maybe that information deserves it's own thread? I think many others need to have their eyes opened to the horrid actions going on.

That is just sick that someone would take their garbage.

I think it is funny as heck.........I thought about it in the beginning, because I felt sure they were getting rid of any incriminating evidence. I just didn't live close enough to do it. ROFL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink34
Donated to TES, GA picked them up before they got there, TES had to pay out of pocket to replace.

That kinda irks me, because it makes me think in an off-handed way it made us donate to the Anthony's. Because monies we donated to TES would have to go to cover what was supposed to have been for TES and went to the Anthony's. ugh!

I am most definately not kidding you, How do you know that she is giving them to LE? As you said you are "nobody to her".. Would you feel differently if you knew that she was not?

No, I would not

What is WRONG with these people?

I'm convinced there's a whole lot more than we'll ever be able to figure out. Maybe that's why we're discussing all this in the 'digging through the trash' thread? JMO

I know that Cindy has said many times that the LE is ignoring any tips about a live Caylee. Whether those tips are credible or not is not for me to decide since I don't know the details. Yes, I assume that there are tips Cindy passes along. You assume she does not. I don't understand that, why would Cindy not pass along tips that might prove her daughter is innocent and that her grandchild is not dead?

Someone here posted that they called the Anthony tip line and got a recording telling them to report their tip to LE.

Can someone show me the proof that Cindy A. is in fact getting tips from third parties? Other than her statements that she is? How do we know that she doesn't just make them up and pass them on to others?

Why would LE give tips to the public? What tips should they give? I have no idea what that means.

That is a statement, not a tip. Again I say, please tell me where she has proved a SINGLE credible lead in this case and I'll consider it.

If Cindy passes on tips coming into the house and give's them to LE, wouldn't it be right for them to release THAT to the public the way they release everything else?

If Cindy passes on tips coming into the house and give's them to LE, wouldn't it be right for them to release THAT to the public the way they release everything else?

That to me is more 'passing the buck'...Cindy, too could release this, yet she has not. Why?

Maybe that information deserves it's own thread? I think many others need to have their eyes opened to the horrid actions going on.

I so agree. I hadn't heard this either, and I'd love to have the Blink fill us in. Blink? You're good at threads...

Hi Katie:)
I have always tryed to see the good in people and situations that appear not so good. I do really admire you for your efforts here. You are doing a better job than I with this case. And keeping your thoughts on the positive. I say more power to you!
I honestly believe that precious Caylee is no longer on this earth. After hearing the results from the FBI and the results from tests done at UT's Body Farm. I have respect for both of these resources.

But I've also prayed alot for Caylee and her family, and I have asked for a miracle if there can be any possible way for it to happen... let it happen for Caylee!
Maybe I've become too jaded to honestly believe that there can be one in this particular case! And I truely hope and pray that I'm wrong!

Thank you and I'm glad the YOU have an open mind. I can't prove she is alive any better that these folks can prove she isn't

I have no proof that anyone died. Sorry. I need more facts and more statements on that.

Cadaver Dogs Hit
Air samples show human decompostion in that trunk
Hair sample from a dead body
Air in trunk SATURATED with Chloroform.
Evidence that searches were being conducted on the net about chloroform.

LE is not giving show all their cards but went on record saying all evidence (seen and unseen by the public) thus far point to a dead Caylee.

I agree, "Donated TES Items Taken By George"!!
I am sooo disgusted right now:furious:

Yep, and in the beginning we wondered why Casey was such an evil person; why she stole and lied and couldn't hold a job... And now we know...

That kinda irks me, because it makes me think in an off-handed way it made us donate to the Anthony's. Because monies we donated to TES would have to go to cover what was supposed to have been for TES and went to the Anthony's. ugh![/QUOTE]

You are So Right! :furious: I need to quit reading for awhile, I can feel my blood pressure rising and I don't even have high blood pressure!

Not when she keeps telling us Caylee is in danger---no wait--she's fine--no danger--can't keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico