Digging Through the Trash #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donated to TES, GA picked them up before they got there, TES had to pay out of pocket to replace.

Can't these people even pretend to have some level of morality?? I am absolutely stunned...:furious:

Bumping this for MisFit.

Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com. Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer.

ABOVE from the blogger who got the trash..............LOL

They did have a lot of pages printed from here..........and are threatening to sue people..........

Hey...........GO FOR IT DIP WADS!! I would LOVE to get you three in MY town in court..............

If Cindy passes on tips coming into the house and give's them to LE, wouldn't it be right for them to release THAT to the public the way they release everything else?

I totally, but respectfully, disagree with that. It would be, again, part of their ongoing investigation. MO.

I thought this thread was about Lorainne's trash find... Did I take a wrong turn somewhere?!?! I thought we were suppose to stay on topic...

If Cindy passes on tips coming into the house and give's them to LE, wouldn't it be right for them to release THAT to the public the way they release everything else?

The key word here is credible.

If strangers are calling Cindy and telling her they just saw Caylee and give no information other than the name of a town, there is nothing for LE to investigate. What are the police in Hatillo, PR supposed to do to follow up on the 'lead'?

Where was she seen, who was she seen with, what was she wearing, what other information can be supplied that would assist anyone in tracking her down?

Cindy says she thinks it will be a member of the public who finds Caylee. I think she's whistling in the dark.

Do you have any understanding whatsoever of how a missing persons case is actually conducted? I am not alone when I tell you LE has not released a "dollup" of the evidence in this case. You have not answered my question- how do you know FOR CERTAIN, Cindy has provided these tips to LE?

BTW, she can release them anywhere she wants, but it wont be through you, on here, this is a Victims's ADVOCATE site.

I thought this thread was about Lorainne's trash find... Did I take a wrong turn somewhere?!?! I thought we were suppose to stay on topic...

Nope, you didn't. It's just that the trash has taken on a life of its own; expanded; grown. You know, trash covers a lot in this case. Just saying...

Yea this thread was supposed to be about trash but its taken a huge turn. Anyhow, I still dont believe 100% there were ever any pages from WS printed off, thats just heresay and alot of people are taking it and running with it. I havent seen any proof of this at all, just people on a blog that anyone can post it with whatever name they want saying it.

Thank you and I'm glad the YOU have an open mind. I can't prove she is alive any better that these folks can prove she isn't

OK, I am requesting the alive discussion goes back home, where it belongs, as was requested by Tricia 2x last evening.
If you have a position about the find today in the garbage, let's discuss.
If you wish to leave tips for people, create your own blog.
There are many threads to choose from.

Speaking of trash--I just watched channel6 and I could see the papers. I recognized some of the avatars printed out. Hope they put that video on their website.

Do you have any understanding whatsoever of how a missing persons case is actually conducted? I am not alone when I tell you LE has not released a "dollup" of the evidence in this case. You have not answered my question- how do you know FOR CERTAIN, Cindy has provided these tips to LE?

BTW, she can release them anywhere she wants, but it wont be through you, on here, this is a Victims's ADVOCATE site.

I'm under the impression that this is a sleuthing site. Isn't a tip that a missing child might be alive worth sleuthing? Is Caylee not a victim, even if she's been kidnapped rather than murdered? If there is a tip that she was seen in my area I'd sure like to know. I have no problem keeping my eyes open and being a little more observant than I might be otherwise.

They did have a lot of pages printed from here..........and are threatening to sue people..........

Hey...........GO FOR IT DIP WADS!! I would LOVE to get you three in MY town in court..............

LOL Oh really I dare them!!!

She went on TV with tips last week. I guess no-one listened.

"We think she is in Texas or PR" is that what your calling a tip?
Seriously Katie, start an appropriate thread if you think you need to, but this is off topic.

She went on TV with tips last week. I guess no-one listened.

Do you mean the Texas / Puerto Rico comments?
If so where in these areas, when, with who, descriptions of the persons, etc!
Has the family released any sketches of "ZG" or "Samantha"?

I don't have to answer your question. I'm not here to defend myself to you. I say that she has passed to them o LE and they don't follow up. She has said that on national TV - places of tips called in. I will believe what I would like to and you will believe what you will. We'll just see what happens in the end. I could be wrong but I think a lot of people are basing and making conclusions based on information that is not solid or admitted yet.

I'm under the impression that this is a sleuthing site. Isn't a tip that a missing child might be alive worth sleuthing? Is Caylee not a victim, even if she's been kidnapped rather than murdered? If there is a tip that she was seen in my area I'd sure like to know. I have no problem keeping my eyes open and being a little more observant than I might be otherwise.
I'm going to leave that one to Tricia, she is the best person to answer that and it would be presumptious of me to do otherwise.

Yes, today is trash day. The Anthonys and we have the same trash days. LE seems not to be interested in their trash.

Most of the print outs in the trash were from websleuths.com. Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there.

I do not live a few blocks away. I live a few miles away. The reporters came to my house. Channels 6 and 9.

I didn't want to take the risk of getting all of the bags, because as I told the reporters, I was afraid of Cindy and her hammer.

ABOVE from the blogger who got the trash..............LOL

Was there something found in the trash related to suing WSers? What was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member